U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

But he never said it did not come from the lab. Just don't mindlessly repeat things you know are not true. For example, Fauci, in my opinion probably does have stuff to hide, but I don't know, so I don't make up stuff. That is part of why the RWers are so crazy.

He lied under oath. You know that which is why you keep on avoiding that.

I am not avoiding anything. I am pointing out a lie you guys keep repeating over and over and over. You keep trying to say it is Fauci that is lying, i dunno, he might be, but I know for sure you guys are now. I pointed it out to you,

Fauci lied to the country under oath. Stop trying to defend those guys. Again, he lied to the country under oath. His earlier weasel words are nothing more than that, weasel words. He knew where it came from. He knew he promoted the funding of the virus. He should be in prison telling his story.

BS Covid was already in the USA since October of 2019. Those might have been the first confirmed cases "at that time". In the USA we were able to test to confirm it was already since Oct 2019. And those people are relying on Chinese data.
That was the same time people were coming down with flu type symptoms that weren't confirmed with known tests for flu. They didn't have a test for it then.

Fauci lied to the country under oath. Stop trying to defend those guys. Again, he lied to the country under oath. His earlier weasel words are nothing more than that, weasel words. He knew where it came from. He knew he promoted the funding of the virus. He should be in prison telling his story.
Don't forget about not needing to wear a mask, so he could make sure there were masks for hospitals.

The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many.

That was the same time people were coming down with flu type symptoms that weren't confirmed with known tests for flu. They didn't have a test for it then.
The testing wasn't done in October of 2019, it was done later kinda like finding patient 0.

Elsewhere
Someone above stated Fauci said the virus did not come from the lab. I have heard that exact wording literally hundreds of times from conservatives, and it simply is not true.
Your best bet is to try to acquire Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, before the sequel comes out in April.

Can you read?
I do believe this and the department of energy came up with it not Bidens team
Talking about reading... did you understand my question? You just answered part of it. I will ask it again...

Do you idiots believe Biden's team over your orange fuhrer's team? Yes or No?

Let's see if you can actually read and comprehend. I'll bet you won't answer the question because retards like you, never do. But, hey, surprise me. Go.

Try to stay on topic. The subject of this thread is the science behind the Chinese lab leak that precipitated the covid pandemic, and your ignorance/denial of that science. If you need to talk about or masturbate to Trump again, there are dozens of other threads started by your fellow Trump fuckbois you can participate in. Ask rightwinger or Mac1958 for help with that.
In other words... you can't deny that you still believe JFK jr is going to come down and anoint your orange fuhrer?

Yeah, thought so. No wonder the orange douchebag loves his poorly educated retards. :itsok:

One more time. Quit saying Fauci said the virus was not from the lab. Because now you know it is not true.

One more time. Quit saying Fauci said the virus was not from the lab. Because now you know it is not true.

I do not. You just have this unexplainable desire to defend the documented liar.

The testing wasn't done in October of 2019, it was done later kinda like finding patient 0.
That's what I was saying...this mysterious flu at the time wasn't showing up in the tests they use for flu because their tests weren't detecting that type....as in unknown at the time.
My thoughts were if they had enough smarts to go back and do a retest on those cases at that time, to see if they were Covid-19.

I do not. You just have this unexplainable desire to defend the documented liar.
I am defending the truth. You lie. it is getting boring. you know, you lying intentionally on an internet forum accomplishes nothing, except making you a liar. I am in no way defending Fauci in this thread.

I am defending the truth. You lie. it is getting boring. you know, you lying intentionally on an internet forum accomplishes nothing, except making you a liar. I am in no way defending Fauci in this thread.

LOL, if you say so.

Lawrence Livermore lab (DOE) links to the UNC campus, not far from Baric's bat lab:
Jun 2019 HIV

Talking about reading... did you understand my question? You just answered part of it. I will ask it again...

Do you idiots believe Biden's team over your orange fuhrer's team? Yes or No?

Let's see if you can actually read and comprehend. I'll bet you won't answer the question because retards like you, never do. But, hey, surprise me. Go.
I believe the department of Energy, i don't trust anything the Biden team says, or you for that matter. You are a Democrat, and by default can't be trusted to say or do anything honestly, that enough for you. See if you just had an opinion it would be one thing, but you have swallowed the democrat hook, line, and sinker, and run with it, you are a danger to good and decent society.

I believe the department of Energy, i don't trust anything the Biden team says, or you for that matter. You are a Democrat, and by default can't be trusted to say or do anything honestly, that enough for you. See if you just had an opinion it would be one thing, but you have swallowed the democrat hook, line, and sinker, and run with it, you are a danger to good and decent society.
Isn't the Executive Branch in charge of the DOE?

Isn't the Executive Branch in charge of the DOE?
Doesn't mean he put the leadership in place did he? It's all part of a coverup anyway, this stuff most likely started in Ukraine with Fauci and then went to China

Forum List

Back