U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

so ure saying leftists in positions of power didnt censor or ban people saying it was a lab leak ....

I said nothing of the sort. Nothing even close to that. Not even in a general neighborhood of that.

take one minute and think about the party you support and their totalitarian tactics .

What party is that?

Cleanse your soul.

do you mean the market thats a few hundred yards from a lab that studies corona viruses in Wuhan ?
They're miles away.

science.abm4454-f1.svg

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say it was not from the lab. Everyone as far as I can remember has suspected it but it could not be proven. And if you are going to accuse a government of killing a million of American or more you should probably be pretty damn sure you are right. Me and the dog just went out for a walk and then to the car wash. I had Fox News on on the way to the car wash. They were talking about being right about this all along. Now they had proof. I dunno, but last I heard Wray said the FBI has "moderate" confidence it came from the lab. What is the proof RWers are suddenly talking about? Moderate confidence won't even get an air strike on a terrorist in Pakistan.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say it was not from the lab.

Fauci: No scientific evidence the coronavirus was made in a Chinese lab

That was Fauci saying it didn't come from a lab.

Everyone as far as I can remember has suspected it but it could not be proven. And if you are going to accuse a government of killing a million of American or more you should probably be pretty damn sure you are right. Me and the dog just went out for a walk and then to the car wash. I had Fox News on on the way to the car wash. They were talking about being right about this all along. Now they had proof. I dunno, but last I heard Wray said the FBI has "moderate" confidence it came from the lab. What is the proof RWers are suddenly talking about? Moderate confidence won't even get an air strike on a terrorist in Pakistan.

I'm not a RWer but I've noted the facts we know in these threads more than once. We know emplyee's of the labs are among the very first people to get hospitalized. We know now despite Fauci's lies, this is what the lab was doing.

Why would Fauci initially lie about this?

Fauci: No scientific evidence the coronavirus was made in a Chinese lab

That was Fauci saying it didn't come from a lab.

I'm not a RWer but I've noted the facts we know in these threads more than once. We know emplyee's of the labs are among the very first people to get hospitalized. We know now despite Fauci's lies, this is what the lab was doing.

Why would Fauci initially lie about this?
I have looked before, so please provide a link with Fauci saying the virus DID NOT come from the lab. He has stated many time we may never know where it came from etc, but I have not seen him say definitively it was not from the lab. There is a big difference, ya know.

I have looked before, so please provide a link with Fauci saying the virus DID NOT come from the lab. He has stated many time we may never know where it came from etc, but I have not seen him say definitively it was not from the lab. There is a big difference, ya know.

You didn't answer my question. Why did Fauci lie about what the researchers were doing? (Under oath at that)

So you don't have a link. Know how I knew that?

A link that he lied? You still need that? He lied because he was trying to cover his ass. He lied about the origin to cover his ass.

A link that he lied? You still need that? He lied because he was trying to cover his ass. He lied about the origin to cover his ass.
Yes, you said Fauci said it did not come from the lab. I just asked for a link. IF you had provided a link with Fauci saying it did not come from the lab I would never say this again. Because I would know he did and I would not intentionally repeat something that is not true. Now that you know Fauci never said that, will you quit repeating it? Again, if you have a link of Fauci saying the virus DID NOT come from a lab I would like to see it. If not, quit intentionally repeating a lie.

I just unravveled the motive behind the Dept. Of Energy And the
F.B.I. Both coming clean as to origin of Covid.
They are trying to rebuild their poor reputation.Because they
know that since the House has access to pertinent Data and
Classified Info,the cat is more than out of the bag.
We the People are finally gonna get the straight scoop.
So these 2 agencies are out to clean-up their departments
by using Information that was previously suppressed.
The New House of Congress is about to unleash all the
suppressed Info and take to task
Nothing else explains why F.B.I. Director Christopher Wray
sat down with Fox's Bret Baier acting like some innocent
Whistleblower.He did it because The New House has the
goods on him and his F.B.I.So he's { Wray } trying to beat the New
House to the punch.Previously { just weeks ago } Wray refused to
talk about his F.B.I.Now he's all Mouth.

Yes, you said Fauci said it did not come from the lab. I just asked for a link. IF you had provided a link with Fauci saying it did not come from the lab I would never say this again. Because I would know he did and I would not intentionally repeat something that is not true. Now that you know Fauci never said that, will you quit repeating it? Again, if you have a link of Fauci saying the virus DID NOT come from a lab I would like to see it. If not, quit intentionally repeating a lie.
The widdle schnook said it like 15 ways to sunday.And back.
I think yer confusing Fauci with his colleague at NIH { Francis Collins }
who mysteriously left the NIH about a year ago.Collins tried every excuse
known to explain with a Non-explanation as to the origin of Covid-19.
-, Tucker - played a clip of Fauci explaining,when questioned about the
origins of Covid-19.It too was a Non-explanation.
Fauci used his private communique { E-mails ? } to telegraph
how to subvert and redirect any questions as to the Origins
of Covid.This was very early { January and Feburary of 2020 }.
These private secret Communique were made late at night.

The widdle schnook said it like 15 ways to sunday.And back.
I think yer confusing Fauci with his colleague at NIH { Francis Collins }
who mysteriously left the NIH about a year ago.Collins tried every excuse
known to explain with a Non-explanation as to the origin of Covid-19.
-, Tucker - played a clip of Fauci explaining,when questioned about the
origins of Covid-19.It too was a Non-explanation.
Fauci used his private communique { E-mails ? } to telegraph
how to subvert and redirect any questions as to the Origins
of Covid.This was very early { January and Feburary of 2020 }.
These private secret Communique were made late at night.
So no, Fauci never said it did not come from the lab. You guys can go on about how much you suspect Fauci knows and did it or whatever you guys little fantasy of the day is, but now you know Fauci never said it. Now quit repeating it. This is how you guys get so crazy.

He is trying to say it didn't come from the lab there. Just like he was willing to lie under oath about what he knew for a fact he was trying to cover his ass.

So no, Fauci never said it did not come from the lab. You guys can go on about how much you suspect Fauci knows and did it or whatever you guys little fantasy of the day is, but now you know Fauci never said it. Now quit repeating it. This is how you guys get so crazy.
The Elf's main date linking U.S. Senate to bat viruses is 26 Ap 2012.

He is trying to say it didn't come from the lab there. Just like he was willing to lie under oath about what he knew for a fact he was trying to cover his ass.
But he never said it did not come from the lab. Just don't mindlessly repeat things you know are not true. For example, Fauci, in my opinion probably does have stuff to hide, but I don't know, so I don't make up stuff. That is part of why the RWers are so crazy.

Forum List

Back