U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

for years the left cancelled ridiculed and censored anyone that claimed that covid originated from a lab leak in Wuhan .... and once again the left has been proven wrong !

Well how were we supposed to know that Trump, when he was mouthing off on Twitter, was actually leaking highly classified "low confidence" briefing info?

Didn't we already cover this a few posts back? My response is, the same as before...

Yes, it's new evidence from Biden's team. And, yeah, same question... Do you idiots believe Biden's team over your orange fuhrer's team? Yes or No?
Can you read?
I do believe this and the department of energy came up with it not Bidens team

Ok let me get this straight.
You are saying he was "being honest" by doing either one of two things....
Lying.....or leaking highly classified info?
You really need to go back to school and relearn English Comprehension......because it's clear that you tried inserting meaning that didn't belong in my post.

FqBx_BfWYAIUXF1.jpg

When I condemned Biden for going to Ukraine as opposed to Ohio? Can I assume you believe that was wrong of me?

When I condemned him in general for his actions in Ukraine? Can I assume you support that?

Maybe when I condemned his programs not being paid for? Was that it?

Maybe when I argued to not raise the debt limit? You must support raising it?
Stop justifying your bullshit
I've yet to see you condemn Biden for his self professed qid pro quo , his ties with hunters business deals, his unconstitutional acts. So shut the fuck up.

Stop justifying your bullshit
I've yet to see you condemn Biden for his self professed qid pro quo , his ties with hunters business deals, his unconstitutional acts. So shut the fuck up.

Then you haven't watched. I said that even if it wasn't corrupt it had a very deep appearance of corruption and that is something we shouldn’t accept.

So bite me. Just because I don't worship at the feet of the orange god doesn't mean I support Biden.

Cleanse your soul.

Then you haven't watched. I said that even if it wasn't corrupt it had a very deep appearance of corruption and that is something we shouldn’t accept.

So bite me. Just because I don't worship at the feet of the orange god doesn't mean I support Biden.

Cleanse your soul.
If? You're an idiot

It was a lab leak. Everyone with a brain knows this. Even Fauci is back pedaling.
Considering all the evidence of this event having been planned years in advance, it seems to me the accidental lab leak does not fit in, logically. It was planned, it was deliberate, not an accidental lab leak.

Now you moved the target. Do I support things that are generally something defined as "left"? Yes.

You know, like not getting us invovled in stupid wars which has caused me to condemn Bidens actions in Ukraine constantly.

Maybe you mean becuase i condemned Biden for going to Ukraine as opposed to Ohio?

Is that your definition of supporting Democrats like you initially claimed?

Sorry, I didn't mean to ban you from social media.

Get medicated.
so you're saying leftists in positions of power didnt censor or ban people saying it was a lab leak .... take one minute and think about the party you support and their totalitarian tactics .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back