U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

We know very early on employee's there got sick and were hospitalized. There is no record of anyone eating bats being hospitalized.
IMO, the dead-giveaway that they are liable is their adamant refusal to share data from their own investigation OR to allow an international team in to collect information. If they had nothing to hide, they know it would only benefit them to get this issue resolved. I think the only real question at this point is did they release it intentionally?
They already carry the responsibility for essentially weaponizing it, even if it a purely zoonotic event. When they locked Hubei province down, totally yet never even slowed international air travel, there can be NO DOUBT that they at a minimum were willing to spread it for their own benefit.

IMO, the dead-giveaway that they are liable is their adamant refusal to share data from their own investigation OR to allow an international team in to collect information. If they had nothing to hide, they know it would only benefit them to get this issue resolved. I think the only real question at this point is did they release it intentionally?
They already carry the responsibility for essentially weaponizing it, even if it a purely zoonotic event. When they locked Hubei province down, totally yet never even slowed international air travel, there can be NO DOUBT that they at a minimum were willing to spread it for their own benefit.

They will never be held liable but if they would be, we would also for helping fund it.

Who the fuck do you think appointed the head of the dept of Energy? God? LOL

While we are on the subject... who do you think appointed Fauci to the Coronavirus task force in 2020?

So, back to my question, which you still have not answered... Do you idiots believe Biden's team over your orange fuhrer's team? Yes or No?

Answer the question. Prove to me you are not a cowardly retard. I'll bet you won't because you are a coward. But hey, prove me wrong. Go.
Phraise your question in an adult manner and I will answer

Phraise your question in an adult manner and I will answer
Awww... did I hurt your feelings, retard? Can dish it out but can't take it? Awww :itsok:

Keep squirming. Anything to get out of answering the question, eh, retard? I did know you were a coward but thanks for confirming it.

According to Huff (The Truth About Wuhan) the chron goes back to 2016.

8 Dec 2022 Post #1,508

Event 201 is way too late. RFK Jr. (The Real Anthony Fauci) says ' MARS 2017 (p. 412); Pentagon's anthrax simulation (1999); CIA's Dark Winter 2001; Atlantic Storm (2003, 2005); Global Mercury (2003); Schwartz's "Lockstep" Scenario Document (2010); Gates-funded SPARS 2017 (p. 413);

'All of the Johns Hopkins stories end with the same affirmations: advisability of militarized police state response and the dire need for broadly deployable mRNA vaccines upon which Gates and Fauci had already invested billions of dollars: "Players underscored the need for the United States to go from 'bug to durg' faster."

Event 201: October 2019 (p. 425)

Dr. David E. Martin

The claim that China intentionally developed COVID to release it on the world makes no sense
In the 80's a Chinese General did a speech where he said back then that the preferred weapons of choice for China was biologicals over nukes. Reason being they'd have the antidote and the opponent would either be dead or so sick they could walk in and take over the country.......not with nukes.
But to intentionally release it when your own people face the worst consequences makes no sense
China immediately locked down Shanghai and Beijing but let 500 flights from Wuhan depart to the rest of the world. Why?
There was a Corona map showing the global infection to countries, globally, from the source which was Wuhan on the Johns-Hopkins website early in the pandemic. It totally matched the flights that left Wuhan.

Ft. Detrick is in Frederick County, Maryland. There is a naturally-occurring furin cleavage site at Prospect Hill, Maryland, Frederick County.

Los Alamos (DOE) is located near to Jemez Springs, New Mexico. There is a naturally-occuring furin cleavage site at Jemez Springs.

There is another naturally-occurring furin cleavage site at
Rockport, Texas

The Prospect Hill furin cleavage site was published in 1982 by Gajdusek et al. Gajdusek is famous for kuru studies in New Guinea.

Awww... did I hurt your feelings, retard? Can dish it out but can't take it? Awww :itsok:

Keep squirming. Anything to get out of answering the question, eh, retard? I did know you were a coward but thanks for confirming it.
Phrase your question in an adult manner and I will answer, little boy

Forum List

Back