U.S. Court decides taxpayers should pay to kill unborn Mexican anchor babies.

It only makes sense...right?
I mean why not...if Mexicans can sneak in here and be protected by filthy politicians, drop multiple anchor babies requiring a lifetime of spoon feeding in the laps of REAL Americans why not have us cover the cost to execute unborn anchors as well?

U.S. court sides with illegal immigrant teen seeking an abortion
U.S. Must Let Undocumented Teenager Get an Abortion, Appeals Court Says

10IllegalAlienFacts.jpg

Link for your poster.

I mean why not...if Mexicans can sneak in here and be protected by filthy politicians, drop multiple anchor babies requiring a lifetime of spoon feeding in the laps of REAL Americans why not have us cover the cost to execute unborn anchors as well?

10IllegalAlienFacts.jpg

Just another NaziCon lie. She is paying for it - TOTALLY.
its funny when a NaziLib calls someone else a Nazi...
Right? they call people what they really are. It is common practice for a libturd.

Prog Sophie's choice!

Free abortions, but then no anchor babies!

You guys better check with your Liberal overlords on what your opinions should be.

10IllegalAlienFacts.jpg
Interesting statistics.....where do they come from?

10IllegalAlienFacts.jpg

Link for your poster.

10IllegalAlienFacts.jpg
Interesting statistics.....where do they come from?

Immigration
Please approve of the source....papaPLEEEEASE!

Will liberals just let us all know when they figured out their opinion of aborting anchor babies for free?

Thanks in advance.

Soooooo does this mean that American border towns will be Meccas for free abortions for the millions of people who live south of our border?

Cross our Border and get Free Abortions, food, housing, education, cell phones, immigration attorneys, healthcare, tax free income, affirmative action college admissions and employment, AAANNNND then you can call the American Taxpayers RACIST if they complain about it.

It doesn't matter what the fk that decision said. .

LOL, I see your strategy is to just keep doubling down on vapid.

The court decision does matter when the OP quotes it in the thread title, links the story and then lies about it.

Perhaps in your delusional state you just entirely missed the premise of the thread you're posting in, wouldn't be the first time that has happened to you and I'm sure it won't be the last.

:popcorn:

Soooooo does this mean that American border towns will be Meccas for free abortions for the millions of people who live south of our border?

Sure......sneak across the border, get a free abortion. Sounds fair.

At least there isn't an anchor baby for the USA to raise.

There's no "free abortion" in this case, the plaintiff didn't even ask that the federal government be forced to pay for it. The only way the tax payers will end up paying for this rugrat is if the federal government is allowed to continue to prevent her from aborting it.

You want yet another illegal aliens rugrat being raised on your dime?

There's no "free abortion" in this case, the plaintiff didn't even ask that the federal government be forced to pay for it. The only way the tax payers will end up paying for this rugrat is if the federal government is allowed to continue to prevent her from aborting it.

You want yet another illegal aliens rugrat being raised on your dime?

Nope, ABORT. I'd rather pay a few hundred to abort an UNWANTED anchor baby rather than have that baby murder my family when it's raised unwanted and neglected.

The POINT I find hysterical is that Libs love government abortions, but they also love anchor babies.

I just wonder what wins out to the average Progtard.

Deport her and the controversy is solved. Kill the baby and sterilize the mother. Another solution.

There are obviously too many Mexicans. They keep overflowing into this country. If they want to use is as their baby killing institution give them what they want with free sterilizations thrown in for good measure.

We do it for feral cat colonies. We trap them. Neuter them and let them go.

It's a win-win situation.

No big deal.

We have prevented another Mexican from coming into the World.

Having disposed of a potential anchor baby suggests that we now
don't have to foot the bill for the illegal parents.

Rip it out. Have some intern at UTSA perform the task. Give him 50 bucks.
Give Momma a meal and then have the Border Patrol take her back to
Mexico. We're coming out way ahead on this.

Even the Climate Change folks will praise the country. Too many
Mexicans sweating is the real threat to the Ozone layer.

10IllegalAlienFacts.jpg

Just another NaziCon lie. She is paying for it - TOTALLY.
its funny when a NaziLib calls someone else a Nazi...
Right? they call people what they really are. It is common practice for a libturd.
its a common practice for lakota....if you have the gall and audacity to disagree with him he considers you a nazi.....the sad part is he has no idea what a nazi is....