ER Overload

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by Bonnie, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    by R. Cort Kirkwood
    November 27, 2006
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/publish/article_4315.shtml

Before Hillary and gang push for socialized medicine maybe they should consider tougher border policies??

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    The Democrats are for sure bent on destroying our great American health care system that we have enjoyed for years. Of course they must first destroy our current system by allowing it to become overwhelmed with illegals. Then after it financially collapses, they can replace it with what seems to be an attractive socialized health care system but which will deliver only substandard health care. However by controlling our health care they will be able to wield great political control. Nothing like being dependent on Big Brother for "great" socialized health care...just take your place in line and you will only have to wait 6 months for that operation you need now... :mad:

3. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    If socialized health care had been passed in the early to mid '90s, I would likely be dead. In 1998, I had an elective surgury to remove a cyst from my left parotid saliva gland. I could have been in the OR for that within mere days, but chose to wait until school was out, a few weeks later. A biopsy later revealed that the 'cyst' was cancerous. Had socialized health care been in place, it could have been years before I got this elective surgury, and by then, it may well have been too late. Had this particular cancer metastacized, I would have died slowly and horribly over a period of 6-24 months, as there's nothing to be done when that happens.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1