U.S. Court decides taxpayers should pay to kill unborn Mexican anchor babies.

It doesn't matter what the fk that decision said. .

LOL, I see your strategy is to just keep doubling down on vapid.

The court decision does matter when the OP quotes it in the thread title, links the story and then lies about it.

Perhaps in your delusional state you just entirely missed the premise of the thread you're posting in, wouldn't be the first time that has happened to you and I'm sure it won't be the last.

:popcorn:
well no, no it doesn't, she will walk into a planned parenthood office and zip kill the baby on the taxpayer dime. It's so simple, ask her afterward. no morality on the left. none.

Soooooo does this mean that American border towns will be Meccas for free abortions for the millions of people who live south of our border?

Sure......sneak across the border, get a free abortion. Sounds fair.
There's no "free abortion" in this case, the plaintiff didn't even ask that the federal government be forced to pay for it. The only way the tax payers will end up paying for this rugrat is if the federal government is allowed to continue to prevent her from aborting it.

You want yet another illegal aliens rugrat being raised on your dime?
she didn't have to ask. Her permission request was just to get one. she knew it would be on the people's dime.

The court didn't decide (nor did the plaintiff ask) that taxpayers have to pay for the abortion, just that the federal government couldn't directly or indirectly prevent her from having one.

"This case does not ask the government to make things easier for J.D. The government need not pay for J.D.’s abortion; she has that covered (with the assistance of her guardian ad litem ). The government need not transport her at any stage of the process; J.D. and her guardian ad litem have arranged for that. Government officials themselves do not even have to do any paperwork or undertake any other administrative measures. The contractor detaining J.D. has advised that it is willing to handle any necessary logistics, just as it would for medical appointments if J.D. were to continue her pregnancy."

Haha...nice spin.
LOL, Since when is the truth "spin"? I quoted from the actual Court Decision in the story you linked in your OP.

Your thread title
U.S. Court decides taxpayers should pay to kill unborn Mexican anchor babies.
is the only "spin" since the "U.S. Court" didn't decide any such thing.

You should at least read the news story before linking it in a thread OP.

Here endth the lesson.
The OP is spot on. you're lost. that's all. see tax payers will pay for it as has already been explained in here. so sorry, you're just misguided as usual.

Uh-Huh, I see we have at least two geniuses that don't know how to read, perhaps you'd like to quote the section of the courts decision that states that the federal government was ordered to pay for the abortion as the OP claims.

On second thought don't bother, asking you to read a court order and understand what it actually says is like asking a block of granite to understand quantum physics.

What is it with you Loons and semantics?
Why do you love to wordplay and pretend to be so confused and stupid?
A pregnant illegal human cockroach walks into a Planned Parenthood, says "I need an abortion, I have no money, I cannot pay for it."
Do you think they decline to render services? OR...do you think they have a "fund" to cover her slaughter?

The court decision does matter when the OP quotes it in the thread title, links the story and then lies about it.

Perhaps in your delusional state you just entirely missed the premise of the thread you're posting in, wouldn't be the first time that has happened to you and I'm sure it won't be the last.

well no, no it doesn't, she will walk into a planned parenthood office and zip kill the baby on the taxpayer dime. .

She's already made arrangements with her guardians to pay for the abortion, you'd know that if you bothered to read the details of the case.

It's so simple, ask her afterward. no morality on the left. none
You're right it is so simple, it's simply a case of you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.:rolleyes:

Deport her and the controversy is solved. Kill the baby and sterilize the mother. Another solution.

There are obviously too many Mexicans. They keep overflowing into this country. If they want to use is as their baby killing institution give them what they want with free sterilizations thrown in for good measure.

We do it for feral cat colonies. We trap them. Neuter them and let them go.

‘Cause that’s what Jesus would do, right Christian?

well no, no it doesn't, she will walk into a planned parenthood office and zip kill the baby on the taxpayer dime. .

She's already made arrangements with her guardians to pay for the abortion, you'd know that if you bothered to read the details of the case.

It's so simple, ask her afterward. no morality on the left. none
You're right it is so simple, it's simply a case of you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.:rolleyes:
Or not