U of Minnesota libs: Diet and exercise are now bigoted and "white heteronormative" constructs; Huh?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Fat activist: 'exercise and diets are constructs'

I don't even know how to process this daily avalanche of absurdity from left wing snowflakes on our nation's state funded brainwashing and re-education camps.

Now....partaking in diet and exercise is bigoted and is a white "heteronormative" construct of oppression.

So I'm oppressing this land whale because I take care of myself?

Fuck it. I'm done.

Funny how all the Democrats stay far away from threads like this and continue to pretend that appeals to ignorance isn't an act of desperation to fool other retards like themselves.

Oh my. You found some dumb shit and throw it out there as if you think every liberal believes it. Why aren't you defending that dumb assed preacher who claims Starbucks puts semen in their lattes?

Yeah but Michelle Obama says, let's move!

Seriously though. She has "Chub Life" written on her fingers. Some gals want free birth control. Some gals want free Three Musketeers.

Oh my. You found some dumb shit and throw it out there as if you think every liberal believes it. Why aren't you defending that dumb assed preacher who claims Starbucks puts semen in their lattes?
I would love to see your party try to win an election without these people....

It's easy to find. Dozens of new stories per day show up. Is it "all liberals"??? Well....you all pander to these people. And mathematically at the rate these stories show up....eventually all liberals will be in one.

Seriously though. She has "Chub Life" written on her fingers. Some gals want free birth control. Some gals want free Three Musketeers.

Oh yeah....so....I guess Michelle Obama is racist and participates in "white heteronormative construct".

Oh yeah....so....I guess Michelle Obama is racist and participates in "white heteronormative construct".
Who'd a thunk, eh?

holy crap is she large. Looks like she should go have another three pizzas.

To each his own, Excuse me I have to go put together my new exercise bike..........

I think I'm going to oppress someone by having a nice dinner of fish and vegetables, then go out for a 12 mile ride on my bike.

God damn bro....that's some racist shit.

My inner racist is screaming at me to fix some grilled shrimp curry with broccoli and go lift weights for a while.

Forum List

Back