U of Minnesota libs: Diet and exercise are now bigoted and "white heteronormative" constructs; Huh?

I feel guilty, so I promise to go to IHOP tomorrow morning and pound back a stack of chocolate chip pancakes with whipping cream, doused in a liter of syrup.

I apologize for any microaggressions I may have caused earlier.

Fat activist: 'exercise and diets are constructs'

I don't even know how to process this daily avalanche of absurdity from left wing snowflakes on our nation's state funded brainwashing and re-education camps.

Now....partaking in diet and exercise is bigoted and is a white "heteronormative" construct of oppression.
lol

The ridiculous right: getting outraged at ‘controversies’ that don’t exist.

I don't even know how to process this daily avalanche of absurdity from left wing snowflakes on our nation's state funded brainwashing and re-education camps.

Now....partaking in diet and exercise is bigoted and is a white "heteronormative" construct of oppression.
lol

The ridiculous right: getting outraged at ‘controversies’ that don’t exist.

Uh, where you getting 'outraged' from? We're laughing our asses off at the little,er, boulder sized snowflake.

Funny how all the Democrats stay far away from threads like this and continue to pretend that appeals to ignorance isn't an act of desperation to fool other retards like themselves.

No, all the democrats are laughing at how so many conservative uberwusses spend their days searching for ways to get their whining fix. Clearly, you all get withdrawal shakes if you don't get whine-fix at least six times a day.

Seriously, you all need some sort of hobby other than whining.

Funny how all the Democrats stay far away from threads like this and continue to pretend that appeals to ignorance isn't an act of desperation to fool other retards like themselves.

No, all the democrats are laughing at how so many conservative uberwusses spend their days searching for ways to get their whining fix. Clearly, you all get withdrawal shakes if you don't get whine-fix at least six times a day.

Seriously, you all need some sort of hobby other than whining.
I am not really a Conservative in the American sense, but I gladly side with them over idiots like you.

Oh my. You found some dumb shit and throw it out there as if you think every liberal believes it. Why aren't you defending that dumb assed preacher who claims Starbucks puts semen in their lattes?
I would love to see your party try to win an election without these people....

These people? Be more specific.
Social justice warriors and other retrograde trash.

I agree, The right doesn't believe in social justice.That's one of the differences between the parties.The right doesn't like it when minorities don't just stay in their place instead of demanding the rights to which they are entitled.

Oh my. You found some dumb shit and throw it out there as if you think every liberal believes it. Why aren't you defending that dumb assed preacher who claims Starbucks puts semen in their lattes?

I agree, The right doesn't believe in social justice.That's one of the differences between the parties.The right doesn't like it when minorities don't just stay in their place instead of demanding the rights to which they are entitled.

What right am I denying minorities......when I jog 5 miles and eat grilled chicken & broccoli???

Am I obligated to be a fat slob just so they don't feel ugly?

Wait til their Ocare tells em you will exercise or pay extortion prices

Good idea. Wait till that happens, or at least wait until you have a rational reason to believe that is going to happen. Whining about it at this point just makes you look childish.

Winner!

I'd never heard of "fat activism". And there are almost NO "liberal media" reports on this chick, just conservative hatemongers who want to make like Rachel Maddow has given this woman a medal of honor and we're all sentenced to eat potato chips or something.

What happened to "Damn you, Michelle Obama, for suggesting children eat better!"?

What right am I denying minorities......when I jog 5 miles and eat grilled chicken & broccoli???

Am I obligated to be a fat slob just so they don't feel ugly?

If you want to whine about some silly little fringe issue, go ahead.I don't intend to lose any sleep over it. It's certainly not anything to worry about.

Good idea. Wait till that happens, or at least wait until you have a rational reason to believe that is going to happen. Whining about it at this point just makes you look childish.
Alrdy being discussed....several posters on this board have been for it

It's easy to find. Dozens of new stories per day show up. Is it "all liberals"??? Well....you all pander to these people. And mathematically at the rate these stories show up....eventually all liberals will be in one.

Right, we "pander" to these people by having a first lady who preaches about eating well and exercising. Or at least that was the complaint-of-the-month from right-wing reactionaries in the past.

Do you take vitamins to get this stupid?

Alrdy being discussed....several posters on this board have been for it

So which is it, liberals demand people exercise, or liberals demand that no one exercises and be loved as fat people?

You can take either position, but not both.

Forum List

Back