U of Minnesota libs: Diet and exercise are now bigoted and "white heteronormative" constructs; Huh?

Oh my. You found some dumb shit and throw it out there as if you think every liberal believes it. Why aren't you defending that dumb assed preacher who claims Starbucks puts semen in their lattes?
I would love to see your party try to win an election without these people....

These people? Be more specific.
Social justice warriors and other retrograde trash.

I agree, The right doesn't believe in social justice.That's one of the differences between the parties.The right doesn't like it when minorities don't just stay in their place instead of demanding the rights to which they are entitled.
Social Justice is bullshit.

Oh my. You found some dumb shit and throw it out there as if you think every liberal believes it. Why aren't you defending that dumb assed preacher who claims Starbucks puts semen in their lattes?

I agree, The right doesn't believe in social justice.That's one of the differences between the parties.The right doesn't like it when minorities don't just stay in their place instead of demanding the rights to which they are entitled.

Which is something you'd TOTALLY say if you were a woman or a minority, right?

Fat activist: 'exercise and diets are constructs'

I don't even know how to process this daily avalanche of absurdity from left wing snowflakes on our nation's state funded brainwashing and re-education camps.

Now....partaking in diet and exercise is bigoted and is a white "heteronormative" construct of oppression.
Wait til their Ocare tells em you will exercise or pay extortion prices

Good idea. Wait till that happens, or at least wait until you have a rational reason to believe that is going to happen. Whining about it at this point just makes you look childish.
Alrdy being discussed....several posters on this board have been for it

So which is it, liberals demand people exercise, or liberals demand that no one exercises and be loved as fat people?

You can take either position, but not both.
i only took one position ....next

I don't even know how to process this daily avalanche of absurdity from left wing snowflakes on our nation's state funded brainwashing and re-education camps.

Now....partaking in diet and exercise is bigoted and is a white "heteronormative" construct of oppression.

Good idea. Wait till that happens, or at least wait until you have a rational reason to believe that is going to happen. Whining about it at this point just makes you look childish.

So which is it, liberals demand people exercise, or liberals demand that no one exercises and be loved as fat people?

So you were disagreeing with the OP's assertion? You had a weird way of showing it....by NOT showing it.

I just reread the entire thread. You are lying.

I am a minority.

So you were disagreeing with the OP's assertion? You had a weird way of showing it....by NOT showing it.
Merely stated current lib obsession with control of the masses to extort more money..........libs are on both sides........op is about a lib.......exercise freaks are also libs......next

I am a minority.

I'm sorry, my bad. Should've guessed you're mentally handicapped.

I am a minority.

Sure,but idiot is not a protected minority.

I just reread the entire thread. You are lying.
I didnt say in this thread idiot........sorry you are so uninformed

Merely stated current lib obsession with control of the masses to extort more money..........libs are on both sides........op is about a lib.......exercise freaks are also libs......next

So we're split? We support eating shit and watching TV while also demanding people exercise and eat spinach? Are you schizophrenic, or just trolling?

I am a minority.

Nope. The only people who are mentally handicapped are leftist morons that believe in 'social justice'.

I am a minority.

Nope. The only people who are mentally handicapped are leftist morons that believe in 'social justice'.

Aren't you supporting social justice by fighting for the oppressed minority who don't wish to exercise?

I am a minority.

Sure,but idiot is not a protected minority.
You're so clever. Lol

I am a minority.

Aren't you supporting social justice by fighting for the oppressed minority who don't wish to exercise?
I'm not fighting for any minority at the moment. Not sure why you are asking me that?

So we're split? We support eating shit and watching TV while also demanding people exercise and eat spinach? Are you schizophrenic, or just trolling?
Just pointing out current state of things....no doubt she will be made to get her mind right

I am a minority.

I'm not fighting for any minority at the moment. Not sure why you are asking me that?

I see, so you're posting these vaguely decipherable messages in support of fatasses for your own typing practice.

Yeah but Michelle Obama says, let's move!

Seriously though. She has "Chub Life" written on her fingers. Some gals want free birth control. Some gals want free Three Musketeers.
That there is funnier than you think.
Those are the very words 'Michael' said to the adopted girls. "Let's Move' to the French villa 'he' bought to live in after BONOBO and 'Michael' split next year.

I think I'm going to oppress someone by having a nice dinner of fish and vegetables, then go out for a 12 mile ride on my bike.
That there is funny!
'bikes' is the name ghetto negroes give their budding ten year old crack whore sisters.

Forum List

Back