Typical ways of inviting the devil into your life.

What typical ways do you know to invite the devil into your life? I have found the followings.

1. Abused women unwittingly invite the devil into their lives to please their abuser and in hope of stopping the beatings.

2. Abused children invite the devil into their lives for the same reason.

3. Atheistic or agnostic parents invite the devil into their children's lives by ordering psychic work on their children.

4. Atheistic or agnostic people do the same for themselves.

5. Certain psychological therapy techniques.

6. Yoga, possibly.

7. You invite the devil into your life to satisfy one of the seven deadly sins.

8. You invite the devil into your relative's life to satisfy your submission to one of the seven deadly sins.

9. After inviting the devil into your life, you invite the devil into your relative's life or into your acquaintance's life, to satisfy the devil inside you.

10. You invite the devil into your life to satisfy anxiety, fear, or physical pain of some illness.

What other ways do you know that you invite the devil into your life? Witting or unwitting?

I understand the idea that you can invite the devil into your life. But inviting the devil into someone else's life? Don't they have to do the inviting?

Unfortunately not. The devil can enter your life even if you don't invite it but someone who you know invites it into your life. And that too may be intentional or unintentional.

What typical ways do you know to invite the devil into your life? I have found the followings.

1. Abused women unwittingly invite the devil into their lives to please their abuser and in hope of stopping the beatings.

3. Atheistic or agnostic parents invite the devil into their children's lives by ordering psychic work on their children.

6. Yoga, possibly.

8. You invite the devil into your relative's life to satisfy your submission to one of the seven deadly sins.

9. After inviting the devil into your life, you invite the devil into your relative's life or into your acquaintance's life, to satisfy the devil inside you.

10. You invite the devil into your life to satisfy anxiety, fear, or physical pain of some illness.

What other ways do you know that you invite the devil into your life? Witting or unwitting?

Yoga?

Unfortunately yes, it is on the list of many churches as a danger along with all kinds of other activities of super intense prolonged concentration.

6. Yoga, possibly.

Since you give so many references to inviting the devil into your relatives lives, I'm guessing you are a religious nut who is having some difficulty of some sort, and is blaming one of your relatives for inviting the devil into your life. Am I right? The devil told me I am right, and he's watching you.

There is church literature in many countries, officially approved, that deals with relatives inviting the devil into you. There is no smoke without fire, so you can rest assured that there is a very good reason for printing them.

And as for the devil watching you, do you think it wears prada?

Probably the best way is not inviting God into your life

Yes, this is very interesting too. And I risk to add, that after the devil enters into a person in this way, it will prevent that person from accepting God.

This can happen to children too, whose parents don't invite God into their lives at an early age.
So the children get punished for the sins of the father? Sounds like something the devil would do.

Yes, the Old Testament does say that God punishes children for the parents' sins up to 4 generations. Unfortunately, it doesn't say for how many generations the devil punishes people for their parents' sins.

6. Yoga, possibly.

Since you give so many references to inviting the devil into your relatives lives, I'm guessing you are a religious nut who is having some difficulty of some sort, and is blaming one of your relatives for inviting the devil into your life. Am I right? The devil told me I am right, and he's watching you.

There is church literature in many countries, officially approved, that deals with relatives inviting the devil into you. There is no smoke without fire, so you can rest assured that there is a very good reason for printing them.

Nah. That's like voodoo magic stuff and expressly not Christian. Whether you engage in evil or godly deeds is something YOU do, not something people can pray to overtake you.

Not believing in imaginery beings is probably the best way.

Unfortunately that doesn't help. Perfectly healthy people without addictions and schizophrenia get sudden changes in their plans for no outside reason. And these and are absolutely destructive to them.

6. Yoga, possibly.

Nah. That's like voodoo magic stuff and expressly not Christian. Whether you engage in evil or godly deeds is something YOU do, not something people can pray to overtake you.

Too bad, you may be the best Christian on Earth, they can still do it to you successfully.

God creates evil as well as good. So God is the devil.

God made me Penny Jackboots. Am I God?

No are you trying to debate what I said, he also hardens hearts according to the bible.
Also the seven deadly sins are the most deadly.
Tell us why God had to harden Pharoah’s heart?

Because the jewish god wanted to let the Hebrews get out. Tell us why the Hebrews were slaves for 400 years?

No are you trying to debate what I said, he also hardens hearts according to the bible.

Because the jewish god wanted to let the Hebrews get out. Tell us why the Hebrews were slaves for 400 years?
Pharaoh was getting kicked around by the God he refused to recognized and was starting to cave.
God did not want Pharoah to let them go due to pressure but due to recognition that Pharoah was not god.
So God reset Pharaoh to square one.

Pharaoh was getting kicked around by the God he refused to recognized and was starting to cave.
God did not want Pharoah to let them go due to pressure but due to recognition that Pharoah was not god.

True, he hardened his heart in steps, at first he told Moses to ask.

Now tell us why the jewish god let his people be slaves for 400 years.

Tell us why the Jewish God decided to let the Hebrews be slaves for 400 years?

True, with he hardened his heart in steps, at first he told Moses to ask.

To suppress any arrogance they might develop after being saved by God from Egypt.
The oppression in Egypt left us with the desire to be charitable as opposed to wanting to burn people at the stake or beheading them.

To suppress any arrogance they might develop after being saved by God from Egypt.
The oppression in Egypt left us with the desire to be charitable as opposed to wanting to burn people at the stake or beheading them.

That is a long time, I thought that is why he let them roam the desert for 40 years.

This may not be a direct answer, but also to test their endurance. God never punishes you beyond what you can endure. The devil on the other had does regularly. So during slavery they have learnt who the real God it.

That is a long time, I thought that is why he let them roam the desert for 40 years.
The generation that left Egypt didn’t have the backbone to stop the episode of the Golden Calf.
God considers inaction to be as bad as action.

This may not be a direct answer, but also to test their endurance. God never punishes you beyond what you can endure. The devil on the other had does regularly. So during slavery they have learnt who the real God it.
Jews don’t believe in The Devil.

Forum List

Back