Typical left celebrating Breitbarts death AGAIN in an op-ed in the Chicago Tribune

You're blind as a bat and as dumb as a box of rocks.

Willow likes to actively illustrate that if a poster has no intelligent rebuttal, go on the personal attack. Her karma will be simply awe-inspiring.
Why the HATE brigade always use the same words is what I cannot fathom.

Why idiots have to accuse everyone who disagrees with them of 'HATE' I cannot fathom. It seems intellectually challenged to me.

You're blind as a bat and as dumb as a box of rocks.

Willow likes to actively illustrate that if a poster has no intelligent rebuttal, go on the personal attack. Her karma will be simply awe-inspiring.
She/he "negged" me to, I believe. I don't know how to check WHO "negged" however, nor do I care to do so.

Sherrod, Huffington, AND Media Matters expressed appropriate condolences without hesitation.

Page didn't...

At least Page is being morbidly honest for a change...

I love how people talked shit about the guy, degraded the guy and now they're all "sorry?"

What a crock of shit...

The leftist bloggers, as well as Clarence Page are fucking happy and are dong cartwheels while throwing salt....
Yes he DID, AGAIN:

At least Sherrod, whose defamation suit against Breitbart is still working its way through the courts, expressed no ill for the dead. In a statement, she sent her prayers and condolences to Breitbart's family. So do I.
Do those who prefer all but THEIR version of conservative policies in the US actually EDIT without the use of mechanical devices? Mr. Nick appears to have blocked out the condolences!

Yeah, well that lawsuit is null and void now...

Lets see how sorry she really is - lets see if she will pursue that lawsuit...

It doesn't even matter if the tape was chopped - that bitch said what she said.

The words still came out her mouth - and Curly is still a racist, race-baiting bitch anyways.

Why idiots have to accuse everyone who disagrees with them of 'HATE' I cannot fathom. It seems intellectually challenged to me.
Willow's post was INSTANT insult then, as were the tweets Zander posted about Breibart's death. I dislike INSTANT insult from any political position. I see have seen few, if any, HATE posts from you, by the way. I'll change to INSTANT insult, and not comment on yours. I agree with you more than you may realize, appreciate your response to my question about Catholic doctrine, and have learned from some of your posts.

Page didn't...

At least Page is being morbidly honest for a change...

I love how people talked shit about the guy, degraded the guy and now they're all "sorry?"

What a crock of shit...

The leftist bloggers, as well as Clarence Page are fucking happy and are dong cartwheels while throwing salt....
Yes he DID, AGAIN:

At least Sherrod, whose defamation suit against Breitbart is still working its way through the courts, expressed no ill for the dead. In a statement, she sent her prayers and condolences to Breitbart's family. So do I.
Do those who prefer all but THEIR version of conservative policies in the US actually EDIT without the use of mechanical devices? Mr. Nick appears to have blocked out the condolences!

The words still came out her mouth - and Curly is still a racist, race-baiting bitch anyways.
No, Page expressed condolences also. Read the entire article.

"Breitbart's culture war ends"

"Speak no ill of the dead. So goes a saying from ancient Greece. I must beg for an exception in the case of the late Andrew Breitbart."

Conservative warrior Andrew Breitbart - chicagotribune.com
Point out the 'celebration', dickhead.

The headline dickhead...

Not to mention I know Page - I have read the guys op-ed's for a decade, oh and not to mention I KNOW THE GUY..............

Anyone who is from Chicago and is informed on currant events and politics knows who he is. Hes spews his nonsense on the local public broadcasting station left and right.

Clarence Page WISHES he was a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton - He's been riding their coattails for quite sometime now.

Page is throwing salt and rubbing it in.

That is clear via his headline and intro..

I wouldn't expect a progressive to understand tho...

Yes he DID, AGAIN:

Oh I did...

Apparently you have NO FUCKING CLUE AS TO WHO CLARENCE PAGE IS....

Not to mention I saw this shit coming out of his racist ass the second Breitbart died. Its a damn near miracle it took him a week to spew his nonsense.

Last edited:
Yeah, they're very happy Andrew Breitbart's dead. Most on the Left didn't even bother to pretend they had any humanity left over this one. I'm not angry though. I just think it's very sad seeing what the Left has become. Most have lost their humanity.

I do find it highly illustrative of the double standard. Liberals are all up in arms because Rush Limbaugh had the audacity to call an abortion rights activist a "slut"; while at the same time they call Breitbart the most evil and vicious names imaginable.

The only way to beat these cocksuckers is at the ballot box (by electing conservatives) and the public square (by exposing leftist hypocrisy). We conservatives have to stop using Marquess of Queensberry rules when we are in a street fight! It really is time to take the gloves off....

Really? You think Breitbart hadn't had his gloves off for years?

He did. Now we need the rest of conservatives to stop being so polite. Killing 'em with kindness will never work.

Oh I did...

Apparently you have NO FUCKING CLUE AS TO WHO CLARENCE PAGE IS....

Not to mention I saw this shit coming out of his racist ass the second Breitbart died. Its a damn near miracle it took him a week to spew his nonsense.

What a sad angry little post.

Hell I could mock Ted Kennedy too by saying:

"he was a good man despite the fact he ran off a bridge and left a young woman to drown, only after he went home for 8 hours to sober up."

I suppose I could come up with a headline that reads "The Coward Is Dead" when Teddy Boy died..

Of course if I was an op-ed writer and used that as a headline for Teddy Boy, progressives would go batshit - they would be demanding an apology ...

Last edited:
"Breitbart's culture war ends"

"Speak no ill of the dead. So goes a saying from ancient Greece. I must beg for an exception in the case of the late Andrew Breitbart."

Conservative warrior Andrew Breitbart - chicagotribune.com
Point out the 'celebration', dickhead.

The headline dickhead...

Not to mention I know Page - I have read the guys op-ed's for a decade, oh and not to mention I KNOW THE GUY..............

Anyone who is from Chicago and is informed on currant events and politics knows who he is. Hes spews his nonsense on the local public broadcasting station left and right.

Clarence Page WISHES he was a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton - He's been riding their coattails for quite sometime now.

Page is throwing salt and rubbing it in.

That is clear via his headline and intro..

I wouldn't expect a progressive to understand tho...
You know more of Page than I; I noted condolences. I'm still stuck.............IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, YEAH*.

*Chrssie Hynde.

I do find it highly illustrative of the double standard. Liberals are all up in arms because Rush Limbaugh had the audacity to call an abortion rights activist a "slut"; while at the same time they call Breitbart the most evil and vicious names imaginable.

The only way to beat these cocksuckers is at the ballot box (by electing conservatives) and the public square (by exposing leftist hypocrisy). We conservatives have to stop using Marquess of Queensberry rules when we are in a street fight! It really is time to take the gloves off....
Again you cite INDIVIDUAL online posters; most of Breitbart's attack targets have expressed SYMPATHY.

Really? You think Breitbart hadn't had his gloves off for years?

He did. Now we need the rest of conservatives to stop being so polite. Killing 'em with kindness will never work.
Yes. Keep calling women "sluts". Very effective. Very.

Hell I could mock Ted Kennedy too by saying:

"he was a good man despite the fact he ran off a bridge and left a young woman to drown, only after he went home for 8 hours to sober up."

I suppose I could come up with a headline that reads "The Coward Is Dead" when Teddy Boy died..

Of course if I was an op-ed writer and used that as a headline for Teddy Boy, progressives would go batshit - they would be demanding an apology ...

Digging up the dead to make your "point". That too should work wonders. :lol:

Forum List

Back