Typical left celebrating Breitbarts death AGAIN in an op-ed in the Chicago Tribune

"Breitbart's culture war ends"

"Speak no ill of the dead. So goes a saying from ancient Greece. I must beg for an exception in the case of the late Andrew Breitbart."

Conservative warrior Andrew Breitbart - chicagotribune.com

I see no celebrating in that article.
There is none. Like Breitbart, the title & posts were SELECTIVELY edited.

You mean like the media do constantly with any right wing comment? Like Romney being accused of 'I like to fire people' or that he 'doesn't care about the poor'. Selective editing is rampant - from both sides. The pity is that partisans care about it only when it goes against their side.

"Speak no ill of the dead. So goes a saying from ancient Greece. I must beg for an exception in the case of the late Andrew Breitbart."

I get your point but I don't think you're going to find much sympathy for Andrew Brietbart anywhere. He was so hateful.

Lesson learned though, try to be more charitable in life and people will remember you in a kinder way. You just can't keep hating and expect a whole lot different after you're gone.
Sherrod, Huffington, AND Media Matters expressed appropriate condolences without hesitation.

I do find it highly illustrative of the double standard. Liberals are all up in arms because Rush Limbaugh had the audacity to call an abortion rights activist a "slut"; while at the same time they call Breitbart the most evil and vicious names imaginable.

The only way to beat these cocksuckers is at the ballot box (by electing conservatives) and the public square (by exposing leftist hypocrisy). We conservatives have to stop using Marquess of Queensberry rules when we are in a street fight! It really is time to take the gloves off....

Really? You think Breitbart hadn't had his gloves off for years?

The civil rights community has bitter memories of a story Breitbart got wrong, the video he posted of Shirley Sherrod, an Agriculture Department official, because she appeared to be advocating anti-white racism at an NAACP conference. When the entire speech was viewed, it turned out to be quite the opposite, a poignant plea against racism of any kind.

When we last talked a few months back, he still wanted an apology from the black caucus, but remained unapologetic about his own unfairness to Sherrod.

At least Sherrod, whose defamation suit against Breitbart is still working its way through the courts, expressed no ill for the dead. In a statement, she sent her prayers and condolences to Breitbart's family. So do I.

Typical left celebrating Breitbarts death AGAIN in an op-ed in the Chicago Tribune

Just a frank review of the circumstances of interest the journalist is sharing with the public.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Sherrod, and everything to do with the leftist bullshit propaganda and hate.

This has everything to do with Page being a prick, as well as the majority of the leftists.

Not to mention I highly doubt Sharrod believes what she says anyways.

The best form of hate is to mock.

I see no celebrating in that article.

You mean like the media do constantly with any right wing comment? Like Romney being accused of 'I like to fire people' or that he 'doesn't care about the poor'. Selective editing is rampant - from both sides. The pity is that partisans care about it only when it goes against their side.
Breitbart made the practice an ART. As with Breitbart's Sherrod & ACORN "exposes", the editing is the MESSAGE. Romney is running for office, thus those are soundbites. STILL misleading & to be noted. Thank you for pointing this out.

I get your point but I don't think you're going to find much sympathy for Andrew Brietbart anywhere. He was so hateful.

Lesson learned though, try to be more charitable in life and people will remember you in a kinder way. You just can't keep hating and expect a whole lot different after you're gone.
Sherrod, Huffington, AND Media Matters expressed appropriate condolences without hesitation.

Page didn't...

At least Page is being morbidly honest for a change...

I love how people talked shit about the guy, degraded the guy and now they're all "sorry?"

What a crock of shit...

The leftist bloggers, as well as Clarence Page are fucking happy and are dong cartwheels while throwing salt....

The civil rights community has bitter memories of a story Breitbart got wrong, the video he posted of Shirley Sherrod, an Agriculture Department official, because she appeared to be advocating anti-white racism at an NAACP conference. When the entire speech was viewed, it turned out to be quite the opposite, a poignant plea against racism of any kind.

When we last talked a few months back, he still wanted an apology from the black caucus, but remained unapologetic about his own unfairness to Sherrod.

At least Sherrod, whose defamation suit against Breitbart is still working its way through the courts, expressed no ill for the dead. In a statement, she sent her prayers and condolences to Breitbart's family. So do I.

Just a frank review of the circumstances of interest the journalist is sharing with the public.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Sherrod, and everything to do with the leftist bullshit propaganda and hate.

This has everything to do with Page being a prick, as well as the majority of the leftists.

As they say......Karma's a Bitch.

Breitbart made the practice an ART. As with Breitbart's Sherrod & ACORN "exposes", the editing is the MESSAGE. Romney is running for office, thus those are soundbites. STILL misleading & to be noted. Thank you for pointing this out.

There were many versions and her words unedited were her downfall.

You can harp about the edited versions I dont really care but the context was out there whether you wish to deny it or not.

Why are you defending her racism anyway?

As they say......Karma's a Bitch.

All ya have to do is look at Meech's ass to know that is true. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This has absolutely nothing to do with Sherrod ... Not to mention I highly doubt Sharrod believes what she says anyways.

I believe you have made the point Page was expressing about Breitbart.

Nothing of interest or need for celebration.

People can say what they want about Breitbart, however A) Teddy left a woman to drown and B) classical liberals never EVER claimed they were the party of lovey dovey and tolerance.

Progressives are the ones who pride themselves on how much they love everyone - when in reality they HATE everyone who disagrees with their tyrannical position...

Progressives are fucking hypocrites...

Oh please. You buy that bullshit if it makes you feel better. Breitbart did no more and no less than the MSM has been doing for fucking decades.

It is not acceptable - to me anyway - for any politician to be deliberately misquoted for political bullshit. If that is the only way you can make a point, the point is unworthy.

I remember a couple of years ago when the left wingers were ranting about Glen Beck - apparently he 'hates the victims of 9-11'.... so I investigated that claim for myself. Did he say it? Technically yes. He did say that - and in the next sentence he explained it by saying that he didn't actually hate the victims of 9-11, he hated the way SOME of them - and clarified that to 9 or 10 individuals - who used the tragedy for political purposes. But, to this day, the left still lie about that.

Page didn't...

At least Page is being morbidly honest for a change...

I love how people talked shit about the guy, degraded the guy and now they're all "sorry?"

What a crock of shit...

The leftist bloggers, as well as Clarence Page are fucking happy and are dong cartwheels while throwing salt....
Yes he DID, AGAIN:

Do those who prefer all but THEIR version of conservative policies in the US actually EDIT without the use of mechanical devices? Mr. Nick appears to have blocked out the condolences!

People can say what they want about Breitbart, however A) Teddy left a woman to drown and B) classical liberals never EVER claimed they were the party of lovey dovey and tolerance.

Progressives are the ones who pride themselves on how much they love everyone - when in reality they HATE everyone who disagrees with their tyrannical position...

Progressives are fucking hypocrites...

Amusing how you have to drag out a dead man for your silly point. What's next? Robert Byrd?

Forum List

Back