Two Polls Show Highest Support Of Affordable Care Act Since 2010

You'd have similar poll results if you asked blacks about food stamps in 1970.
what about whites
That would be more recent than 1970 and more of a reflection of Obama economic policy.
Wrong. Whites have always used food stamps way more than any other demographic since inception up to and including modern times.

Sorry......blacks make up 13% of the population moron....but 42% of that population get a means tested benefit

Whites are 77 percent of the population but only 13% get a means tested benefit....

moron....

Most Americans Get ‘Free Stuff’ From The Government

Black Americans are overrepresented among recipients of those benefits, but they are not the majority of recipients. In any given month during 2012, 42 percent of black Americans received a means-tested benefit, compared with 36 percent of Hispanics, 18 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders and 13 percent of non-Hispanic whites. Currently the U.S. population is 77 percent white (62 percent of them non-Latino white Americans), 13 percent black, 17 percent Latino and 5 percent Asian. (Latinos are an ethnicity and may be of any race.)

pretty simple, even a cheetolini gomer can see it

the majority of Americans want to keep obamacare, too bad
Your own link doesn't say that, unless 48% is a majority in Libtardville.

Yet Trump getting only 46.1% of the vote is a mandate according to the math deficient Trumpsters.
Thanks Iceweasel! :2up:
When did I say that? Liberals see words that aren't there and don't see words that are. You people really should not be voting. Seriously.

Iceweasel, I was thanking you for discounting 48% as a meaningless number. When you discounted 48% as meaningless, it really discounted Trump's percentage of the vote, which the Trumpsters claimed was a mandate.
I know, I know, it's complicated. But anyways, thanks Bud for the opening. :happy-1:

It was a mandate...moron......you win a football game with touchdowns, not passes caught or yards run.....Trump had over 300 electoral college votes.....to hilary' 230.....it was a landslide for Trump.....in the votes that actually count...

pretty simple, even a cheetolini gomer can see it

the majority of Americans want to keep obamacare, too bad
Your own link doesn't say that, unless 48% is a majority in Libtardville.

Yet Trump getting only 46.1% of the vote is a mandate according to the math deficient Trumpsters.
Thanks Iceweasel!
When did I say that? Liberals see words that aren't there and don't see words that are. You people really should not be voting. Seriously.

Iceweasel, I was thanking you for discounting 48% as a meaningless number. When you discounted 48% as meaningless, it really discounted Trump's percentage of the vote, which the Trumpsters claimed was a mandate.
I know, I know, it's complicated. But anyways, thanks Bud for the opening.
When did I discount 48% as meaningless? I said it isn't a majority. You aren't too sharp, are ya?

I don't care about mandates, Trump won and is implementing what he ran on. It's no more complicated than that no matter how hard to try to twist it into something else.

what about whites
That would be more recent than 1970 and more of a reflection of Obama economic policy.
Wrong. Whites have always used food stamps way more than any other demographic since inception up to and including modern times.

Wrong.....there are more whites...it is the percentage of the group using food stamps that you guys have to hide....

Most of these Obama lovers don't seem to get it how these polls are taken in mostly Democratic areas it's no wonder they get the faked out number they do. A nation of idiots who really have no sense of reality .

what about whites

Wrong.....there are more whites...it is the percentage of the group using food stamps that you guys have to hide....

Most of these Obama lovers don't seem to get it how these polls are taken in mostly Democratic areas it's no wonder they get the faked out number they do. A nation of idiots who really have no sense of reality .

Well...if they actually did the polls accurately....then they wouldn't get the result they wanted....and what would be the point of doing the poll then?

once again the rightie's rely on their fake news

"no, Americans hate obamacare", as any Rasmussen or Faux poll would surely show lol

.....every day when you see one of these wingers proclaim "America has rejected Obamacare!" you're seeing just another liar

what about whites

Sorry......blacks make up 13% of the population moron....but 42% of that population get a means tested benefit

Whites are 77 percent of the population but only 13% get a means tested benefit....

moron....

Black Americans are overrepresented among recipients of those benefits, but they are not the majority of recipients. In any given month during 2012, 42 percent of black Americans received a means-tested benefit, compared with 36 percent of Hispanics, 18 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders and 13 percent of non-Hispanic whites. Currently the U.S. population is 77 percent white (62 percent of them non-Latino white Americans), 13 percent black, 17 percent Latino and 5 percent Asian. (Latinos are an ethnicity and may be of any race.)

Asclepias has his own set of facts and rules bouncing around inside his head.

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million

what about whites

Pretty amazing how they feel they have to be that blatantly intellectually dishonest.

You'd think they're just avoid the whole topic, but no. Weird.
I think it's as much intellectually challenged as intellectually dishonest. Lefties are bad at math.

pretty sure more people like obamacare than don't for a while now

good luck in them town hall meetings GOP reps!

Two Polls Show Highest Support Of Affordable Care Act Since 2010

The only people who support ObamaCare are the ones getting subsidized by the rest of the country who saw their premiums skyrocket for less coverage in order to support those subsidies.

Well, noooo! The subsidies came from tax dollars, healthcare premiums skyrocketed because sick people used their insurance to get medical care. The PAYOUTS to medical facilities cut into shareholder's profits and the insurers passed those increased costs onto customers. Health cafe insurers do not like sick people...they ruin the capitalists agenda of raking in the dough with minimal payout!

Can you prove this? This is easy to say (and could be right I have no idea) but you sure sound like someone just making something up on the fly because this information doesn't suit your worldview.

Pew has a pretty detailed outline of their methodology here: In Trump Era, What Partisans Want From Their Congressional Leaders and it sounds like they use random telephone samples weighted to match characteristics of census data across all attributes. There is absolutely no mention of favoring Democratic (or any) areas. So what evidence do you have to support your argument?

For the record, no I don't expect you to answer this in any meaningful way. I've noticed that when challenged on your bullshit you tend to become a puff of smoke, there is always a few more links from infowars to make new threads about instead.

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million

So, no response to this?

Hillary popular vote: 65,853,625

Trump popular vote: 62,985,106

Johnson popular vote: 4,489,233

Stein popular vote: 1,457,222

what about whites

Percentage wise, blacks are the largest group on welfare.
Percentage wise whites have more hair lice. That has nothing to do with the fact that whites have always dominated in total numbers for the amount of people on welfare.

what about whites

moron....

Dont be sorry moron. The point is that there are more whites on welfare than anyone else.

Nice quote. Jealous of the uppity ******?, way smarter than you genius. Let me guess, not smart enough to get into college? Do tell. You do know there are more toothless confederate white boys on stamps? Ah well, guess not

what about whites

moron....

Dont be sorry moron. The point is that there are more whites on welfare than anyone else.
The more you discount the math the more you illustrate your own lack of intellect.

I doubt very seriously if a majority of American people like being forced to buy a product they can't afford or pay a fine if they don't. Who did they poll, illegals and deadbeat liberals who collect welfare?

your demographic is roughly 35% of the population tops

not up to you to speak for 'American people'
Deadbeat liberals? From a man who doesn't know the def of liberal? Seen the toothless Mississippians who lived on welfare all their lives? And are you sucking off your VA SS. MEdicare benefits? I guess you would have deported the Syrian inventor of your iPhone genius? Which college did you go to again?

Nice quote. Jealous of the uppity ******?, way smarter than you genius. Let me guess, not smart enough to get into college? Do tell. You do know there are more toothless confederate white boys on stamps? Ah well, guess not
Another math-challenged lefty.

what about whites

moron....

The more you discount the math the more you illustrate your own lack of intellect.
The math says white people are the largest demographic on welfare.

Forum List

Back