214 liberals get felony indictment for Inauguration Day rioting.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Law says most they can get is 10 years but since judges have given themselves authority to rewrite laws, i think the judge should raise that to 50 years.

PressTV-Over 200 Trump protesters indicted for rioting

feb 22 2017 More than 200 protesters arrested during the inauguration of US President Donald Trump have been indicted on felony rioting charges.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, indicted a total of 214 people Tuesday in connection with the January 20 demonstration which drew thousands of protesters to downtown Washington as Trump was being sworn in.

The prosecutors alleged that those indicted used "black bloc" tactics, causing violence and attempting to disguise their identities by covering their faces.

According to the indictment, some protesters were armed with hammers, crowbars, bricks, rocks, flares, firecrackers and other explosive devices.

Law says most they can get is 10 years but since judges have given themselves authority to rewrite laws, i think the judge should raise that to 50 years.

feb 22 2017 More than 200 protesters arrested during the inauguration of US President Donald Trump have been indicted on felony rioting charges.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, indicted a total of 214 people Tuesday in connection with the January 20 demonstration which drew thousands of protesters to downtown Washington as Trump was being sworn in.

The prosecutors alleged that those indicted used "black bloc" tactics, causing violence and attempting to disguise their identities by covering their faces.

According to the indictment, some protesters were armed with hammers, crowbars, bricks, rocks, flares, firecrackers and other explosive devices.

that shit is faker than hell............this 'Press Tv' a RT site?

Last edited:
gah I have that saved somewhere. Antifa/Soros may have paid their bail, but they're going to have to answer for their crimes.

No it did not go like it did in other countries. :banana:

Anti-Trump protesters will face up to 10 years in prison | Daily Mail Online

you're a mess Duke

I'm not crying and having to face 10 years in the Fed pen for rioting for $14 an hour.

I'm doing quite well. :)

Antifa riot instigators? notsomuch. And it makes me happy.

6f956576cb1d614b2e6f4d5a9e33d3560a13573192650511ac9d932f148a09b8.jpg

Last edited:

Where does it say they're "Liberals", shit-for-brains?

Iranian actually.

>> Press TV (stylised PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English language news and documentary network, affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB).[1] IRIB is state-owned but independent of the Iranian government in its management, and is the only legal TV and radio broadcaster inside Iran. IRIB's head is appointed directly by the supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and is considered to be close to the country's conservative political faction. << (Wiki)

no, actually, it isn't

Inauguration Day protests: More than 200 indicted - CNNPolitics.com

"A total of 214 people have been indicted so far on felony rioting charges in connection with the Inauguration Day protests in downtown Washington."

"Felony rioting carries a maximum of 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000."

and the fucking bastards should go to jail. none of them are going to get 10 years, and I haven't seen anything that would seem to merit that type of sentence, but 6 months, out in 3, with a permanent felony charge on their record would send the right message, IMO, that this shit isn't going to be tolerated.

Last edited:
People have suffered much worse than jail time in defense of their nation before

Rioting over a lawful election and destroying private property does not defense of our nation make.

Maybe you should meet some US Army Rangers for perspective.

If you want to see what defense of the nation looks like, keep pushing. People have had it up to here, baby. I have personally. Over it. You want to go down fucktarded road? Okay! You're dismissed, next! Problem? Ka-Pow! Done.

gah I have that saved somewhere. Antifa/Soros may have paid their bail, but they're going to have to answer for their crimes.

No it did not go like it did in other countries. :banana:

The riot president was last-term, people.

Philly Antifa – This blog is for all things Antifascist and is centered around Philadelphia, PA

Anti-Trump protesters will face up to 10 years in prison | Daily Mail Online

God I love the Trump era. Finally some justice for these commie faggots that destroy property.

People have suffered much worse than jail time in defense of their nation before

Rioting over a lawful election and destroying private property does not defense of our nation make.

When a free election suffers foreign and domestic sabotage, leading to an extremist being elected despite the vote of the people going against him, it's the people's duty to do something about it.

If you want to see what defense of the nation looks like, keep pushing. People have had it up to here, baby. I have personally. Over it. You want to go down fucktarded road? Okay! You're dismissed, next! Problem? Ka-Pow! Done.
Bring it

When a free election suffers foreign and domestic sabotage, leading to an extremist being elected despite the vote of the people going against him, it's the people's duty to do something about it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rioting destroying your own fuckin universities is a piss poor excuse for defense

Forum List

Back