Two Polls Show Highest Support Of Affordable Care Act Since 2010

So you agree with me since you have no rebuttal or intellectual response.
Next...
You are a Trump rube ..:asshole: the wing nuts have no answer for the American people when it comes to health care
Then take it up with wing nuts.
I've always been for tort reform. Ambulance chasing does the most to drive up health care costs.

I've always been for tort reform. Ambulance chasing does the most to drive up health care costs.

You have always been a wing nut with no answer for the health care needs of Americans and also you are :asshole:
I just described a solution and you even quoted it.
Go pester someone else you intellectually-challenged, intellectually dishonest troll.

pretty simple, even a cheetolini gomer can see it

the majority of Americans want to keep obamacare, too bad
Your own link doesn't say that, unless 48% is a majority in Libtardville.

Yet Trump getting only 46.1% of the vote is a mandate according to the math deficient Trumpsters.
Thanks Iceweasel! :2up:
When did I say that? Liberals see words that aren't there and don't see words that are. You people really should not be voting. Seriously.

Next...
You are a Trump rube ..:asshole: the wing nuts have no answer for the American people when it comes to health care

By the way, the majority of Americans rejected Hillary. Fact.
no sir and you know that :321:

I'm exactly right:

Hillary popular vote: 65,853,625

Trump popular vote: 62,985,106

Johnson popular vote: 4,489,233

Stein popular vote: 1,457,222

pretty simple, even a cheetolini gomer can see it

the majority of Americans want to keep obamacare, too bad
Your own link doesn't say that, unless 48% is a majority in Libtardville.

Yet Trump getting only 46.1% of the vote is a mandate according to the math deficient Trumpsters.
Thanks Iceweasel! :2up:
When did I say that? Liberals see words that aren't there and don't see words that are. You people really should not be voting. Seriously.

Iceweasel, I was thanking you for discounting 48% as a meaningless number. When you discounted 48% as meaningless, it really discounted Trump's percentage of the vote, which the Trumpsters claimed was a mandate.
I know, I know, it's complicated. But anyways, thanks Bud for the opening. :happy-1:

Aetna CEO: Everyone’s Premiums Will Increase Next Year Unless Obamacare Is Fixed
Says Obamacare is not affordable, even for people making six figures

“Eighty-one percent of the American public hate their health insurance, they hate the health-care system,” the CEO said. “We have too many uninsured, it’s not affordable even for people making six figures.”

Aetna CEO: Everyone’s Premiums Will Increase Next Year Unless Obamacare Is Fixed

and they still HATE IT

I doubt very seriously if a majority of American people like being forced to buy a product they can't afford or pay a fine if they don't. Who did they poll, illegals and deadbeat liberals who collect welfare?

your demographic is roughly 35% of the population tops

not up to you to speak for 'American people'
I don't see you posting any facts to back that up.

pretty sure more people like obamacare than don't for a while now

good luck in them town hall meetings GOP reps!

Two Polls Show Highest Support Of Affordable Care Act Since 2010

And they are lying......

MSM Pushing New Poll Showing Record Obamacare Support; Just One MONSTROUS Problem...

A new Pew Research Center Poll titled, “Support for 2010 health care law reaches new high” is ready to be trotted out by the mainstream media Democrat propagandists, but there’s just one major problem — yet again, “oversampling” was used to achieve the result they were looking for. In this poll, Democrats had a 14.4. point advantage over Republicans, according to Zero Hedge.

You'd have similar poll results if you asked blacks about food stamps in 1970.
what about whites
That would be more recent than 1970 and more of a reflection of Obama economic policy.
Wrong. Whites have always used food stamps way more than any other demographic since inception up to and including modern times.

Wrong.....there are more whites...it is the percentage of the group using food stamps that you guys have to hide....

what about whites
That would be more recent than 1970 and more of a reflection of Obama economic policy.
Wrong. Whites have always used food stamps way more than any other demographic since inception up to and including modern times.

Wrong.....there are more whites...it is the percentage of the group using food stamps that you guys have to hide....
Pretty amazing how they feel they have to be that blatantly intellectually dishonest.

You'd think they're just avoid the whole topic, but no. Weird.

what about whites

Pretty amazing how they feel they have to be that blatantly intellectually dishonest.

You'd think they're just avoid the whole topic, but no. Weird.

They are used to not being called out on it...in the old days there was never a way to show they were lying...they would put out a lie, the democrats on ABC, NBC, CBS...the only networks at the time, would report it as truth, and the lie would become truth.....

Now....you have the internet....and they can actually be expose without having to go to the library and dig through history books and microfiche to show it is a lie......

That is why they hate free internet access....

Next...

By the way, the majority of Americans rejected Hillary. Fact.
no sir and you know that :321:

I'm exactly right:

Hillary popular vote: 65,853,625

Trump popular vote: 62,985,106

Johnson popular vote: 4,489,233

Stein popular vote: 1,457,222

If you take away the 3 million illegal alien voters and the bob craemer, scot foval voting fraud operations...Trump wins the popular vote too...and bob craemer and scot foval admitted to conducting massive voter fraud operations for the Democrat National Committee.......and the hilary campaign.....on video.......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back