Two men defiling their bodies with anal sex is not the basis of a marriage

For me, marriage is about a having and protecting children. Nothing else. No agendas.

So my 80 year old uncle shouldn't have been allowed to get married?

Along with every couple that doesn't intend to ever have children- or is unable to have children?

How very mean of you.

Why do you want in their bedrooms?

REMEMBER THAT ONE????
Ask that of the OP.

Watch Shameless. HollyWierd is ramming it down the throats of USA children. Jim Carey movie on cable shows him ramming some guys rear yelling "I'm coming" guy yells back "come in my ass!" On daytime TV.

They don't keep it "in the private bedroom" they want kids to see it. No wonder the muslims want to kill America. Do you want your kids becoming that?

If only there was some way parents could control what their parents see on TV. Some kind of remote control......

Oh wait- Christian Conservatives don't want to just 'prevent' kids from seeing what they don't approve of- they want to prevent everyone from seeing what they don't approve of.

Do you want your kids to become like that?

How many of you kids had gay same sex parents?
I used to date this chick that had two lesbian moms. Some of the best people I have ever met.
How many of you kids had gay same sex parents?
I AM a same sex parent....our daughter grew up just fine.
Nice. I almost said irrelevant. 100% of us were born from heterosexuals. Shh.

100% of the children abandoned and needing adoption were born from heterosexuals.
That is sad and brokenhttps://youtu.be/CTAud5O7Qqk

Why can't gays just go about their own lives without demanding the participation of anyone who doesn't want to be bothered?

Watch Shameless. HollyWierd is ramming it down the throats of USA children. Jim Carey movie on cable shows him ramming some guys rear yelling "I'm coming" guy yells back "come in my ass!" On daytime TV.

They don't keep it "in the private bedroom" they want kids to see it. No wonder the muslims want to kill America. Do you want your kids becoming that?

If only there was some way parents could control what their parents see on TV. Some kind of remote control......

Oh wait- Christian Conservatives don't want to just 'prevent' kids from seeing what they don't approve of- they want to prevent everyone from seeing what they don't approve of.

Do you want your kids to become like that?

You know better than that. Kids are at other houses. TV is in many kids bedrooms. Jim Carey was once "safe". Home sick, up late. On their own by age 12 in many cases. Parents working to keep the system afloat. Go away boy...you bother me.

"Two men defiling their bodies with anal sex is not the basis of a marriage"

Hell...I thought this was a thread about Putin and his girlie-man, trump...

You're getting a little nit-picky there, aren't you?

What about all the red-state farmers who spend all their spare time banging their favorite sheep.

Are they defiling their bodies, too...?

You're getting a little nit-picky there, aren't you?

What about all the red-state farmers who spend all their spare time banging their favorite sheep.

Are they defiling their bodies, too...?

No. That's what God put farm animals on this Earth for. You fuck em', kill em', maybe fuck em' one more time, then eat em'.

Forum List

Back