Two men defiling their bodies with anal sex is not the basis of a marriage

Really. Biology and science says otherwise. Gays are sexually broken, heterosexuals actually continue the human race. fact.

Man- I hate to tell my 80 year old uncle he is broken because I can tell you he is not 'continuing the human race' in his new marriage.

For me, marriage is about a having and protecting children. Nothing else. No agendas. Gays want it as a petty status symbol. That's it. Which of the two, is better?

For me, marriage is about a having and protecting children. Nothing else. No agendas. Gays want it as a petty status symbol. That's it. Which of the two, is better?
How sad that that is the only thing that you believe marriage is for.....all those who have no children I guess should not be married then.

For me, marriage is about a having and protecting children. Nothing else. No agendas.

So my 80 year old uncle shouldn't have been allowed to get married?

Along with every couple that doesn't intend to ever have children- or is unable to have children?

How very mean of you.

Gays want it as a petty status symbol. That's it. Which of the two, is better?

Gays want it for the same reasons as straights do.

Which means that different couples want marriage for different reasons.

And yes- some straights want it as a petty status symbol.

1415826787705_Image_galleryImage_Yunaska_Trump_wedding.JPG

Watch Shameless. HollyWierd is ramming it down the throats of USA children. Jim Carey movie on cable shows him ramming some guys rear yelling "I'm coming" guy yells back "come in my ass!" On daytime TV.

They don't keep it "in the private bedroom" they want kids to see it. No wonder the muslims want to kill America. Do you want your kids becoming that?

Liberals stole this victory with the Supreme Court.

The fact is, the American people rejected same-sex marriage, over and over, even in the liberal state of California.

Stealing victories by judicial action is the reason there is such division in our country, such antipathy.

Does the U.S. Constitution ban homosexuality? What does the U.S. Constitution say about marriage?

Nothing. State laws don’t even mention sex. Or love or much of anything else. The couple (why is it that arbitrary number?) gets to have a marriage for whatever they want it to be. Kinda like an s-Corp, LLC or any other financial partnership.

Really, I don’t see how any state could deny anyone a license as long as they were of age to sign a contract.

Can’t see how they could deny a group Marriage or family marriage either since there is no expectation or duty for married people to have intimacy?

I know it’s strange, but that’s how it is.

The fact is, the American people rejected same-sex marriage, over and over, even in the liberal state of California.

Stealing victories by judicial action is the reason there is such division in our country, such antipathy.
The American public is now firmly behind same sex marriage

What happened to you?

For me, marriage is about a having and protecting children. Nothing else. No agendas.

So my 80 year old uncle shouldn't have been allowed to get married?

Along with every couple that doesn't intend to ever have children- or is unable to have children?

How very mean of you.

Of course those that can’t are protected because of their disability. Age is also protected, and you gonna determine today that any given couple won’t change their minds?

Troubling isn’t it?

So what is the basis for marriage?

Having children? Only those people who can have children are allowed to marry?

This website needs an entire section devoted to closeted gays bashing gays.

That is sad

Marriage is about having children. No developing a lifelong relationship. No passion, no partnership

That is sad

Marriage is about having children. No developing a lifelong relationship. No passion, no partnership
If marriage is only about children it sounds like someone has a piss poor marriage.

Forum List

Back