Two men defiling their bodies with anal sex is not the basis of a marriage

Why can't gays just go about their own lives without demanding the participation of anyone who doesn't want to be bothered?

LOL- how very ironic- being posted in a thread by one of your fellow bigots attacking gays for daring to be treated legally equally.

Of course it is no shock coming from a bigot who applauds ISIS for killing gays.

Watch Shameless. HollyWierd is ramming it down the throats of USA children. Jim Carey movie on cable shows him ramming some guys rear yelling "I'm coming" guy yells back "come in my ass!" On daytime TV.

They don't keep it "in the private bedroom" they want kids to see it. No wonder the muslims want to kill America. Do you want your kids becoming that?

If only there was some way parents could control what their parents see on TV. Some kind of remote control......

Oh wait- Christian Conservatives don't want to just 'prevent' kids from seeing what they don't approve of- they want to prevent everyone from seeing what they don't approve of.

Do you want your kids to become like that?

You know better than that. Kids are at other houses. TV is in many kids bedrooms. Jim Carey was once "safe". Home sick, up late. On their own by age 12 in many cases. Parents working to keep the system afloat. Go away boy...you bother me.

Ah no surprise that Conservatives don't want to take any personal responsibility for their kids. Nothing new there.

Why can't gays just go about their own lives without demanding the participation of anyone who doesn't want to be bothered?

LOL- how very ironic- being posted in a thread by one of your fellow bigots attacking gays for daring to be treated legally equally.

Of course it is no shock coming from a bigot who applauds ISIS for killing gays.

Let's not get off topic. This thread is about anal sex.

Why do right-wingers sit around all day obsessing over other people having sex? There has been a distinct pattern developing here. They should learn how to mind their own business and stop trying to mind everyone else's.
Moreover, using 19th Century language like "defiling" one's body is hilarious now in the age of trump, moore, gingrich, etc., who seem to like to "defile" their bodies as much as possible.

No. That's what God put farm animals on this Earth for. You fuck em', kill em', maybe fuck em' one more time, then eat em'.
But, what happens when a farmer gets emotionally attached to a sheep he finds particularly attractive?

I suppose that's when things...could get really..sticky. Lol...

You can continue fantasizing about anal sex as much as you want.

I responded to the snowflake who whined about 'gay men' not just going about their lifes- in a thread attacking gay men.

Liberals stole this victory with the Supreme Court.

The fact is, the American people rejected same-sex marriage, over and over, even in the liberal state of California.

Stealing victories by judicial action is the reason there is such division in our country, such antipathy.
Wow the caption of this thread indicates that your mind is going somewhere very dirty. Why is that?

The fact is, the American people rejected same-sex marriage, over and over, even in the liberal state of California.

Stealing victories by judicial action is the reason there is such division in our country, such antipathy.

Anal sex is not the basis for any marriage, gay or straight. People, for the most part, get married because they love each other. The fact that people want to reduce it to sex is their problem.

No one said that was the basis for their marriage. You’re dumb and wrong. Most people agree

You do understand that, just because same sex marriage is legal, you do not have to marry another man, right?

Just checking... just thought you misunderstood the issue and that's what scares you about it...
He absolutely misunderstands the issue

This website needs an entire section devoted to closeted gays bashing gays.
For a time we had a Czar for such a section....Mal....but he's out of the closet now.

Did you just tell him to Butt Out?

How many of you kids had gay same sex parents?
I AM a same sex parent....our daughter grew up just fine.
Nice. I almost said irrelevant. 100% of us were born from heterosexuals. Shh.
Many children of gay couples disagree.

Then they are being told wrong. Children are only created between one Man and One Woman.
You obviously have not heard of artificial insemination....which was initially created for childless straight couples.

How many of you kids had gay same sex parents?
I AM a same sex parent....our daughter grew up just fine.
Nice. I almost said irrelevant. 100% of us were born from heterosexuals. Shh.
Many children of gay couples disagree.

Then they are being told wrong. Children are only created between one Man and One Woman.
You obviously have not heard of artificial insemination....which was initially created for childless straight couples.

And you obviously don’t know that A.I. still involved one man and one woman.

Quit proving you’re derangement. It’s so unattractive

Forum List

Back