two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

The Obama regime shouldn't be profiling poor, innocent people like this.

Sarcasm off.

Imagine if Bush was in the driver's seat when this happened.

Oh, the outrage!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz
emsleeping5.gif

Oh come on now - seriously. Quit being such a left-winged kook idiot for a moment and discuss.

If BUSH was in the White House when this occurred - what would be your reaction.

Seriously.

If you're unable to provide anything but "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz," then grab another ding-dong and Supersized #4 Big Mac meal, drool on yourself, and STFU.

Albiet JEWS on average haven't declared a JIHAD on fellow humans, have they?

Ask the Ammonites or the Palestinians.

Also, please share what source other than your own ignorance and bigotry leads you to believe that the average muslim has declared a Jihad on fellow humans.

There is NO Fatwah from Jews or the Jewish State against them you anti-semetic MORON.

:eusa_eh:
What?

please share what source other than your own ignorance and bigotry leads you to believe that the average muslim has declared a Jihad on fellow humans

Fuck those Imams, they should all be deported.

Deported to where? There's no indication that these people are anything less than American citizens. It's amazing that you so casually condone and support persecuting people based on their religion.

The Obama regime shouldn't be profiling poor, innocent people like this.

Sarcasm off.

Imagine if Bush was in the driver's seat when this happened.

Oh, the outrage!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz
emsleeping5.gif

Oh come on now - seriously. Quit being such a left-winged kook idiot for a moment and discuss.

If BUSH was in the White House when this occurred - what would be your reaction.

Seriously.

If you're unable to provide anything but "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz," then grab another ding-dong and Supersized #4 Big Mac meal, drool on yourself, and STFU.

My opinion doesn't change based on who the President is. :cuckoo:

Ask the Ammonites or the Palestinians.

Also, please share what source other than your own ignorance and bigotry leads you to believe that the average muslim has declared a Jihad on fellow humans.

There is NO Fatwah from Jews or the Jewish State against them you anti-semetic MORON.

:eusa_eh:
What?

please share what source other than your own ignorance and bigotry leads you to believe that the average muslim has declared a Jihad on fellow humans

Sorry. You remain IGNORANT...and a PATSY to the Jhihadists...Wake yer ass up stupid shit. WHAT was 9/11? What has Hamas and al-Queida vowed?

Are you really this fucking ignorant?

Why do Lefties defend Islam but not Christianity? Because Islam and the Left have the same goal:

The destruction of America.

Why are you such a partisan hack? Why do you ignore any rational view of the situation? Islam does not want the destruction of the country. Do not equate fringe radical groups with the whole, lest you be just as much of a fringe radical.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz
emsleeping5.gif

Seriously.

So you were a huge Bush supporter huh?

Thanks. :cuckoo:

Why do Lefties defend Islam but not Christianity? Because Islam and the Left have the same goal:

Why are you such a partisan hack? Why do you ignore any rational view of the situation? Islam does not want the destruction of the country. Do not equate fringe radical groups with the whole, lest you be just as much of a fringe radical.

What exactly does Islam want?
The success of America?

Are you wasted already? :cuckoo:

Why should they?

And they got another flight, that went just fine.

So they got on with a different crowd that was FINE with it.

/Story.

So we should make a habit of kicking people off planes because some are not fine with them flying on the same plane?
I will ask you again, why did you have a problem with the comparison to Rosa Parks?

What other reason, other than some not being fine with it did we have for making black people ride in the back of the bus?

Rosa Parks nor her ilk ever blew themselves up taking the most Americans possible with them. We don't walk through radiation devices or get molested because Rosa Parks refused to sit at the back of the bus. The day that I can once again walk through an airport Freely is the day Muslims can fly without question.

I was only 8 years old when Rosa Parks refused to move from her seat. How can you blame that on me????

they were trying to attend a conference on prejudice against muslims

Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina - CNN.com

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

I am glad bigotry gets rewarded so well in our country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let 'em go fuck a goat.

Good for the TSA. Fuck Islam... g'damned death cult.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

they were trying to attend a conference on prejudice against muslims

Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina - CNN.com

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

I am glad bigotry gets rewarded so well in our country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let 'em go fuck a goat.

Good for the TSA. Fuck Islam... g'damned death cult.
And that's ALL they are...Fucking FASCISTS...and NOTE that the Statists on these boards seemto DEFEND them as they vote for Government to RULE their lives HERE in the USA?

~Go Figure...eh?

I'll tell you what boggles my mind, is that some people believe that people don't have as much a right as any other law abiding citizen to fly on a plane simply because of their religion.

Idiots.

I think they have as much right as anyone else, I just want to here from everyone before I make up my mind. I recall quite a few incidences similar to this, most of which were the result of stupidity and bigotry. I also remember that some were caused by the passengers causing a disturbance. If these guys had been well dressed businessmen on their way to a conference about banking everyone in this thread would assume that they did something to cause the pilot to turn around and refuse to fly with them on the plane. Yet, because they are Muslim, I am supposed to automatically assume that everyone involved hates Muslims and refused to fly with them simply because of that fact.

Tell me something, why does that make me the bigot here?

I wasn't talking about you.

The T thinks its perfectly OK to kick them off because people didn't like the way they looked.

Okey dokey.

Still, there are people in this thread who do think I am a bigot for wondering if they provoked the passengers and/or crew.

And why are so many willing to accept that they did anything to provoke the passengers?
Sounds like they do nothing, but be muslim.

I am questioning the details because the plane was already taxiing away form the gate when suddenly the passengers got uncomfortable. did someone get up and tell the stewardess that they refused to fly with Muslims after the seat belt sign was on? I haven't been on a flight in a long time, but the last time I was even the stewardesses could not walk around when the plane is taxiing, did that change? Does the fact that these two Imams were on their way to a conference on Islamaphobia when this conveniently happened not strike you as the least bit suspicious? It will certainly make the conference a lot more newsworthy, if nothing else.

It does sound rather suspicious. Those men passed a physical screening but for all we know they may have said something threatening that made the passengers and crew express discomfort in leaving the ground with them on board. Now they have their publicity for their agenda. Just like that other drama queen who claims to be molested.

The bottom line here is we don't know if being Muslim was the reason but the fact that the airline offered them another flight means they must have found they had no grounds to exclude them from flying.

The airlines always offer passengers another flight, even if the passenger gets arrested for something he did on the flight.

But thanks for being consistent anyway. I appreciate it.

Fuck those Imams, they should all be deported.

Now there’s some profound ignorance.

It’s not only the stupidity of Islamophobia, but the stupidity of anyone to believe terrorists of any faith would attempt to commit a crime in traditional attire.

Yep, we all know that no terrorist would ever dress in traditional attire to blow up a plane, we should exempt them from screening.

:cuckoo: How can you have the gall to call anyone stupid after that?

I think they have as much right as anyone else, I just want to here from everyone before I make up my mind. I recall quite a few incidences similar to this, most of which were the result of stupidity and bigotry. I also remember that some were caused by the passengers causing a disturbance. If these guys had been well dressed businessmen on their way to a conference about banking everyone in this thread would assume that they did something to cause the pilot to turn around and refuse to fly with them on the plane. Yet, because they are Muslim, I am supposed to automatically assume that everyone involved hates Muslims and refused to fly with them simply because of that fact.

Tell me something, why does that make me the bigot here?

I wasn't talking about you.

The T thinks its perfectly OK to kick them off because people didn't like the way they looked.

Okey dokey.

Still, there are people in this thread who do think I am a bigot for wondering if they provoked the passengers and/or crew.
Nothing bigoted about it...The PILOT saw a threat...and threw them off the flight...

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz
emsleeping5.gif

Seriously.

:lol:

slukasiewski said:
Hi, you have received -2 reputation points from slukasiewski.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You\'re a fucking Obama-loving blathering fat bitch. Go fuck yourself

Regards,
slukasiewski

Note: This is an automated message.

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barre from flying. Period. Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

If its not a right to fly... glad they got kicked off the flight.

fuck them.

Seriously.

:lol:

slukasiewski said:
Hi, you have received -2 reputation points from slukasiewski.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You\'re a fucking Obama-loving blathering fat bitch. Go fuck yourself

Regards,
slukasiewski

Note: This is an automated message.

Are we OK to share PM's on here? If that's the case - lard ass - I have much to share from you.

Grab a ding-dong and stand by! :clap2:

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barre from flying. Period. Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

If its not a right to fly... glad they got kicked off the flight.

fuck them.

Another Individual that I owe REP to...

Well stated.:clap2:

Forum List

Back