two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

From the article:

Equating religion with RACE? It's absurd.

I don't see how its different.

Look at the CONTEXT of the statement? One chooses Religion and must suffer whatever STIGMA(s) go with it. One does NOT have the oppritunity to choose what RACE they are born unto. (Other than the HUMAN Race)...

This is a very ignorant post. Religion is not really a matter of "choice." When people "choose" their religion, they are never sincere adherents to it. You cannot "choose" what you believe. You can choose to practice, you can choose to explore and learn about other ideas, you can even choose to be closed minded. But at the end of the day, people do not choose their religion.

Moving on, the comparison here is not whether religion and race are "the same thing" and I think you actually know that already. You're just trying to twist it around to avoid the implications that wouldn't serve your agenda very well. Several decades ago, black people were forced to give up their seats on buses, for no reason other than irrational hatred. Hell, it's not like it actually hurt anyone. The black person would still get to their destination at the same time. But the entire ordeal was a means of humiliation and demonization, and a way to treat black people as if they were sub-human. This incident on this plane, and other similar incidents that happen all too often over the past 10 years, is very comparable. It's essentially the same thing in action; demonizing a group of people for irrational hatred, humiliating them, and dismissing them as sub-human.

The fact that you support and advocate for stigmatization based on religion is disturbing, to say the least. Our country values freedom of religion and acceptance of religious differences. The very notion is antithetical to the values on which our country was founded, and inflames the ethics of decent people.

NO... I am perfectly BOUND for my appearance here...NOTHING *silly* of it.

And as to the emboldened part of your rant? WHO said that? or are YOU inserting INTENT on my behalf? And IF you are? WE need to share a few words...

*I* did NOT state This...

You clapped and said EXACTLY. I don't see the difference.

And does it bother YOU that there are those described that have that attitude? I apologize for nothing. The passengers, the PILOT were correct in kicking them back into the terminal.

*SUE ME*. I wouldn't FLY with them either.

We're not talking about just this story, where we still don't know why they turned the flight around... I'm talking about THIS statement:

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barred from flying. Period.

It is not fear and loathing. It is about being reasonable and realistic about who is the danger.

Exactly.

You look really silly saying that shit while charging with your American flag and liberty theme. :rolleyes:

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barred from flying. Period.

That was my comment val. Again. If it is the mantra to defend the TSA is that no one has the RIGHT to fly.... then that works for me...apply it, profile and bar the threats.

You look really silly saying that shit while charging with your American flag and liberty theme. :rolleyes:

That was my comment val. Again. If it is the mantra to defend the TSA is that no one has the RIGHT to fly.... then that works for me...apply it, profile and bar the threats.
Yep.

You clapped and said EXACTLY. I don't see the difference.

And does it bother YOU that there are those described that have that attitude? I apologize for nothing. The passengers, the PILOT were correct in kicking them back into the terminal.

We're not talking about just this story, where we still don't know why they turned the flight around... I'm talking about THIS statement:

Val..if you continue to quote me like this use the WHOLE quote and not a sinp without context. It is not bolded and it has to do with the statement defending the tsa and the "right" to fly. thank you.

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barre from flying. Period. Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

If its not a right to fly... glad they got kicked off the flight.

fuck them.

In the immediate aftermath of the death of Bin Laden, and the reaction from many Muslims around the world, I'm not entirely surprised that some people would prefer not to travel on the same flight as Muslims. I don't agree with it, but I'm not surprised by it. I suspect some of us - including some liberals if they were honest about it - would be uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims.

I'd feel no more uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims than with Jews. Their holy texts are no different.

But is some White guy gets on wearing sunglasses and reading The Turner Diaries and whispers to another guy next to him 'I can't believe we got it on the plan', I might be a bit nervous. You see, peop[le who aren't bigots make such judgments on a case-by-case basis.

If someone's gonna hijack a plane, blow it up, or use it as a weapon of mass destruction, the law of averages says it is more likely to be the Muslim than the Jew or the white guy reading The Turner Diaries. '.

That may be true nowadays because the Zionists control DC hence their acts are not construed as terrorism.

You are also willing to forget that the Zionists blew up the King David Hotel and the USS Liberty.

It's uncomfortable enough when some 20 year old Muslim comes on board, looking all jittery and shit with a backpack. Nevermind these two "Imams" in full Jihad garb.

Any "discomfort" you so experience is based on nothing more than bigotry and prejudice. You do realize that, right?

I'm Irish, but I don't get on a plane half-lit wearing a kilt.

That is your decision. As long as you are clothed, nobody should have anything to say in the matter.

Dress and behave for the occasion.

This is the United State of America, we do not make laws about clothing fashions. As long as you are clothed, your style is your business. As long as your behavior does not violate any laws, what you do is your business. BTW, there is nothing in this article to imply that these two people were "jittery." Another work of your own prejudice.

This is America, for Christ's sakes.

Exactly my point. This is America. We're supposed to respect differences in religion. We're supposed to value equality. Why do you ignorant fucks insist on trashing the values that make this country great?

Negged.

For being rude and insulting.

So... did ya give Grace a big Neg for calling FRIKSHIN a "****" then? :eusa_whistle:

Do you ever have anything to say other then shit?

If you dont like the word ****..then you neg him for it.

Well...I was wondering since being "rude" and "insulting" is such a big deal to you. That you HAVE to broadcast your exalted neg reps over it and all...But I see it's actually not. Since you were there...and witnessed it and all :lol:

And since you are the "public service announcement queen". I actually thought you wouldn't be party to double standards. Guess not. :eusa_shhh:

Oh...So...when you post lots of "shit" on the board I suppose that is actually okay though...right...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

I know it was your comment. I was addressing The T for looking particularly silly with his liberty theme while applauding that notion.

People say no one has a RIGHT to fly in order to defend screening people for physical presence of weapons. Anti TSA arguments decry individual rights violations over physical screening. My position is that individuals should be free to fly as long as they are not found to be a physical threat. Anti TSA individuals who are willing to exclude people based ONLY on being Muslim must not really concerned with rights violations.

So... did ya give Grace a big Neg for calling FRIKSHIN a "****" then? :eusa_whistle:

Well...I was wondering since being "rude" and "insulting" is such a big deal to you. That you HAVE to broadcast your exalted neg reps over it and all...But I see it's actually not. Since you were there...and witnessed it and all :lol:

And since you are the "public service announcement queen". I actually thought you wouldn't be party to double standards. Guess not. :eusa_shhh:

Oh...So...when you post lots of "shit" on the board I suppose that is actually okay though...right...:eusa_angel:

You are such a loser. Get over yourself.

Val..if you continue to quote me like this use the WHOLE quote and not a sinp without context. It is not bolded and it has to do with the statement defending the tsa and the "right" to fly. thank you.

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barre from flying. Period. Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

If its not a right to fly... glad they got kicked off the flight.

fuck them.

For the sake of context.....

You are such a loser. Get over yourself.

I was thinking the same about you. :lol::lol::lol:

I know it was your comment. I was addressing The T for looking particularly silly with his liberty theme while applauding that notion.

People say no one has a RIGHT to fly in order to defend screening people for physical presence of weapons. Anti TSA arguments decry individual rights violations over physical screening. My position is that individuals should be free to fly as long as they are not found to be a physical threat. Anti TSA individuals who are willing to exclude people based ONLY on being Muslim must not really concerned with rights violations.

The the pilot saw a threat and gave them the boot off his his aircraft. :clap2:

My position is that if you are going to search people before a flight, search everyone. Dont search the little old lady and let the looking like a terrorist walk through because its not PC to search him. My position is that a pilot can boot anyone off of his flight that HE sees as a problem passenger.

And? PEOPLE were uncomfortable with them being there...they were outvoted...EJECTED off the Aircraft...HAD to catch another FLIGHT...

Call a whambulance.

There is NO Fatwah from Jews or the Jewish State against them you anti-semetic MORON.

Wait a second, you condemn others of allegedly hating the Jews, but you support and advocate people hating the Muslims? And you don't consider that bigoted? :lol::lol::lol:

WHAT was 9/11? What has Hamas and al-Queida vowed?

Are you really this fucking ignorant?

The extremists responsible for 9-11 do NOT define Islam. The fact that you are focusing in on them and taking them to be representative of the whole is logically fallacious. Logically it's the same as pointing to all the black men in prison for violent crimes and concluding that black people have declared a war on America. Are you really this fucking ignorant?

WHAT was 9/11? What has Hamas and al-Queida vowed?

Are you really this fucking ignorant?

The extremists responsible for 9-11 do NOT define Islam. The fact that you are focusing in on them and taking them to be representative of the whole is logically fallacious. Logically it's the same as pointing to all the black men in prison for violent crimes and concluding that black people have declared a war on America. Are you really this fucking ignorant?

Some people have said that. Check out the racism sub-forum some time.

Forum List

Back