two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

blu

Sep 21, 2009
From the article:

Rahman, who is a professor at the University of Memphis, told the affiliate that the incident reminded him of the prejudice Rosa Parks faced during the civil rights movement.

Equating religion with RACE? It's absurd.

I don't see how its different.

they were trying to attend a conference on prejudice against muslims

Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina - CNN.com

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

I am glad bigotry gets rewarded so well in our country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Never fear. I'm sure Eric Holder will be filing a lawsuit very soon to ensure the pilot not only loses his job, but the airline has to pay an exorbitant amount of money in fines and mental anguish.

From the article:

Rahman, who is a professor at the University of Memphis, told the affiliate that the incident reminded him of the prejudice Rosa Parks faced during the civil rights movement.

Oh come on now the race card is sooooo easily played these day's its the first thing off the top of the deck

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

Nice to have only one set of facts and make judgements based on that. I wonder why some people are willing to go out of their way to defend the TSA no matter what, demanding police reports, videotape, background investigations of victims, and torn clothing every time anyone makes a complaint about them, but is willing to accept that these guys did not do anything to provoke the passengers just because they are Muslims.

From the article:

You are not born a Muslim, or anything other religion. That is the gospel according to the liberals when it is convenient for them to have that viewpoint. Does it not work that way at times when it is inconvenient?

Nice to have only one set of facts and make judgements based on that. I wonder why some people are willing to go out of their way to defend the TSA no matter what, demanding police reports, videotape, background investigations of victims, and torn clothing every time anyone makes a complaint about them, but is willing to accept that these guys did not do anything to provoke the passengers just because they are Muslims.

And why are so many willing to accept that they did anything to provoke the passengers?
Sounds like they do nothing, but be muslim.

From the article:

Look at the CONTEXT of the statement? One chooses Religion and must suffer whatever STIGMA(s) go with it. One does NOT have the oppritunity to choose what RACE they are born unto. (Other than the HUMAN Race)...

Why would Delta be apologetic if they caused an incident on the plane? And why would they let them take a later flight???

From the article:

You are not born a Muslim, or anything other religion. That is the gospel according to the liberals when it is convenient for them to have that viewpoint. Does it not work that way at times when it is inconvenient?

I have never seen a liberal say that sort of thing. Can you provide a link?

They were not pulled off the plane by TSA. They were asked to leave by the flight attendants because the pilot refused to take off with them on the plane saying that some of the passengers may object. TSA had nothing to do with it, at least that's what I read.

The pilot and only the pilot is to blame and if he gets so jittery because a couple of people in Muslim garb get on his plane, he shouldn't be flying.

Why do Lefties defend Islam but not Christianity? Because Islam and the Left have the same goal:

The destruction of America.

Kicking people off a plane because of their religion is more destruction to America. ;)

Kicking them off because folks on that flight were uncomfortable however *IS* like it or not...
I'd be uncomfortable with you on a plane. So perhaps I should have you kicked off. you know, just because conservatives make me nervous

Ya, whats the big deal it's not like Muslims have done anything to deserve this reputation

Forum List

Back