two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

Ya, whats the big deal it's not like Muslims have done anything to deserve this reputation

Exactly. And it's at the Pilot's disgression since he/She is in command of that aircraft and responsible for the customer's safety/security.

Those two Imam's should look for another MODE of transport.

Why should they?

And they got another flight, that went just fine.

they were trying to attend a conference on prejudice against muslims

Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina - CNN.com

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

I am glad bigotry gets rewarded so well in our country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don't know about you, nut job :cuckoo: , but I fly alot. It's uncomfortable enough when some 20 year old Muslim comes on board, looking all jittery and shit with a backpack. Nevermind these two "Imams" in full Jihad garb.

I'm Irish, but I don't get on a plane half-lit wearing a kilt.

Dress and behave for the occasion. This is America, for Christ's sakes.

In the immediate aftermath of the death of Bin Laden, and the reaction from many Muslims around the world, I'm not entirely surprised that some people would prefer not to travel on the same flight as Muslims. I don't agree with it, but I'm not surprised by it. I suspect some of us - including some liberals if they were honest about it - would be uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims.

Ya, whats the big deal it's not like Muslims have done anything to deserve this reputation

Exactly. And it's at the Pilot's disgression since he/She is in command of that aircraft and responsible for the customer's safety/security.

Why should they?

So they got on with a different crowd that was FINE with it.

/Story.

Nice to have only one set of facts and make judgements based on that. I wonder why some people are willing to go out of their way to defend the TSA no matter what, demanding police reports, videotape, background investigations of victims, and torn clothing every time anyone makes a complaint about them, but is willing to accept that these guys did not do anything to provoke the passengers just because they are Muslims.

And why are so many willing to accept that they did anything to provoke the passengers?
Sounds like they do nothing, but be muslim.

I am questioning the details because the plane was already taxiing away form the gate when suddenly the passengers got uncomfortable. did someone get up and tell the stewardess that they refused to fly with Muslims after the seat belt sign was on? I haven't been on a flight in a long time, but the last time I was even the stewardesses could not walk around when the plane is taxiing, did that change? Does the fact that these two Imams were on their way to a conference on Islamaphobia when this conveniently happened not strike you as the least bit suspicious? It will certainly make the conference a lot more newsworthy, if nothing else.

Why should they?

/Story.

So we should make a habit of kicking people off planes because some are not fine with them flying on the same plane?
I will ask you again, why did you have a problem with the comparison to Rosa Parks?

What other reason, other than some not being fine with it did we have for making black people ride in the back of the bus?

Maybe the pilot was friends with the other pilots that had their throats slashed by Muslims on 9/11

Why would Delta be apologetic if they caused an incident on the plane? And why would they let them take a later flight???

Why did a law firm in Atlanta withdraw from representing a client they had contracted with because some people found it offensive. Could they be afraid of the idiots who think Muslims are special?

Nice to have only one set of facts and make judgements based on that. I wonder why some people are willing to go out of their way to defend the TSA no matter what, demanding police reports, videotape, background investigations of victims, and torn clothing every time anyone makes a complaint about them, but is willing to accept that these guys did not do anything to provoke the passengers just because they are Muslims.

And why are so many willing to accept that they did anything to provoke the passengers?

I am questioning the details because the plane was already taxiing away form the gate when suddenly the passengers got uncomfortable. did someone get up and tell the stewardess that they refused to fly with Muslims after the seat belt sign was on? I haven't been on a flight in a long time, but the last time I was even the stewardesses could not walk around when the plane is taxiing, did that change? Does the fact that these two Imams were on their way to a conference on Islamaphobia when this conveniently happened not strike you as the least bit suspicious? It will certainly make the conference a lot more newsworthy, if nothing else.

So, they went through two security screenings before they got on the plane, and one when they got off. Cleared all three, then officials tried to get them back on the plane.
From article
While officials tried to get the men back on the plane, "the pilot absolutely refused and ultimately took off," Hooper said.
and you are questioning what they did?

They were not pulled off the plane by TSA. They were asked to leave by the flight attendants because the pilot refused to take off with them on the plane saying that some of the passengers may object. TSA had nothing to do with it, at least that's what I read.

The pilot and only the pilot is to blame and if he gets so jittery because a couple of people in Muslim garb get on his plane, he shouldn't be flying.

Where did I say the TSA had anything to do with this? That was CAIR, not me.

Why should they?

/Story.

So we should make a habit of kicking people off planes because some are not fine with them flying on the same plane?
I will ask you again, why did you have a problem with the comparison to Rosa Parks?

What other reason, other than some not being fine with it did we have for making black people ride in the back of the bus?

No one, including Muslims, has a right to fly if the TSA wants to strip search them, nut Muslims do have a right to fly if someone does not want them on a plane.

Got it.

You are not born a Muslim, or anything other religion. That is the gospel according to the liberals when it is convenient for them to have that viewpoint. Does it not work that way at times when it is inconvenient?

I have never seen a liberal say that sort of thing. Can you provide a link?

A link to what? That people are not born Muslim?

You said this was the gospel of liberals. You made a statement, back it up.

So, they went through two security screenings before they got on the plane, and one when they got off. Cleared all three, then officials tried to get them back on the plane.
From article
While officials tried to get the men back on the plane, "the pilot absolutely refused and ultimately took off," Hooper said.
and you are questioning what they did?

What happened on the plane?

/Story.

No one, including Muslims, has a right to fly if the TSA wants to strip search them, nut Muslims do have a right to fly if someone does not want them on a plane.

Got it.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

I have never seen a liberal say that sort of thing. Can you provide a link?

A link to what? That people are not born Muslim?

You said this was the gospel of liberals. You made a statement, back it up.

You are actually saying that no liberal has ever said that no one is born Muslim? Does that include this guy?

Rev. Franklin Graham: President Obama 'born a Muslim' - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Or all the people that try to call me stupid when I point out that, according to Islam, everyone is born Muslim?

I'll tell you what boggles my mind, is that some people believe that people don't have as much a right as any other law abiding citizen to fly on a plane simply because of their religion.

Idiots.

Forum List

Back