two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

My opinion doesn't change based on who the President is. :cuckoo:

:lol:

slukasiewski said:
Hi, you have received -2 reputation points from slukasiewski.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You\'re a fucking Obama-loving blathering fat bitch. Go fuck yourself

Regards,
slukasiewski

Note: This is an automated message.

Are we OK to share PM's on here? If that's the case - lard ass - I have much to share from you.

Grab a ding-dong and stand by! :clap2:

:eusa_liar: I never sent you a PM.

slukasiewski said:

Comment:

Regards,
slukasiewski

Are we OK to share PM's on here? If that's the case - lard ass - I have much to share from you.

That's a good question. The rules are pretty clear:

Posting information gained through private messages is prohibited unless specific permission is granted in a public forum and/or to a USMB staff member from the member who is a participant in the PM conversation.

However, it seems like this was changed a year or two ago. I can't remember.

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barred from flying. Period. Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

If its not a right to fly... glad they got kicked off the flight.

fuck them.

Another Individual that I owe REP to...

Well stated.:clap2:

Fear and loathing in America... Sad. :(

slukasiewski said:

Comment:

Regards,
slukasiewski

Negged.

For being rude and insulting.

Posting information gained through private messages is prohibited unless specific permission is granted in a public forum and/or to a USMB staff member from the member who is a participant in the PM conversation.

People post rep comments all the time.

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barred from flying. Period. Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

fuck them.

It is not fear and loathing. It is about being reasonable and realistic about who is the danger.

fuck them.

NO...wrong answer. Fear? Possibly seeingas what Islamic shitheads have done to us...Loathing is too strong...more like CAUTION...and suspicion...and NOT TRUSTING...

Until (again) the so-called forever searched for MODERATE MUSLIMS speak up?

*WE...will see more of this...and *I* don't blame those passengers, NOR the Pilot for getting them the HELL off that aircraft.

Last edited:

People post rep comments all the time.

Yeah, I believe we had a poll about posting rep comments and the board approved it. So... be careful what you say!

Last edited:
It is not fear and loathing. It is about being reasonable and realistic about who is the danger.

Exactly.

You look really silly saying that shit while charging with your American flag and liberty theme. :rolleyes:

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barred from flying. Period.

NO... I am perfectly BOUND for my appearance here...NOTHING *silly* of it.

And as to the emboldened part of your rant? WHO said that? or are YOU inserting INTENT on my behalf? And IF you are? WE need to share a few words...

*I* did NOT state This...

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barred from flying. Period.

You look really silly saying that shit while charging with your American flag and liberty theme. :rolleyes:

And as to the emboldened part of your rant? WHO said that? or are YOU inserting INTENT on my behalf? And IF you are? WE need to share a few words...

You clapped and said EXACTLY. I don't see the difference.

they were trying to attend a conference on prejudice against muslims

Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina - CNN.com

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

I am glad bigotry gets rewarded so well in our country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

makes you wonder whether the fuckers are going to re-open the FDR Japanese concentration camps !!!!!!!!!!!

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barre from flying. Period. Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

fuck them.

Correction, you said well stated.

In the immediate aftermath of the death of Bin Laden, and the reaction from many Muslims around the world, I'm not entirely surprised that some people would prefer not to travel on the same flight as Muslims. I don't agree with it, but I'm not surprised by it. I suspect some of us - including some liberals if they were honest about it - would be uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims.

I'd feel no more uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims than with Jews. Their holy texts are no different.

But is some White guy gets on wearing sunglasses and reading The Turner Diaries and whispers to another guy next to him 'I can't believe we got it on the plan', I might be a bit nervous. You see, peop[le who aren't bigots make such judgments on a case-by-case basis.

If someone's gonna hijack a plane, blow it up, or use it as a weapon of mass destruction, the law of averages says it is more likely to be the Muslim than the Jew or the white guy reading The Turner Diaries.

It's not bigotry that makes people uncomfortable, it's that inner voice that warns of potential risk. Like a female who knows certain guys send an inner alarm ringing. Defense mechanism. Bigotry is acting on that initial 'gut reaction'.

You clapped and said EXACTLY. I don't see the difference.

And does it bother YOU that there are those described that have that attitude? I apologize for nothing. The passengers, the PILOT were correct in kicking them back into the terminal.

*SUE ME*. I wouldn't FLY with them either.

In the immediate aftermath of the death of Bin Laden, and the reaction from many Muslims around the world, I'm not entirely surprised that some people would prefer not to travel on the same flight as Muslims. I don't agree with it, but I'm not surprised by it. I suspect some of us - including some liberals if they were honest about it - would be uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims.

I'd feel no more uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims than with Jews. Their holy texts are no different.

But is some White guy gets on wearing sunglasses and reading The Turner Diaries and whispers to another guy next to him 'I can't believe we got it on the plan', I might be a bit nervous. You see, peop[le who aren't bigots make such judgments on a case-by-case basis.

If someone's gonna hijack a plane, blow it up, or use it as a weapon of mass destruction, the law of averages says it is more likely to be the Muslim than the Jew or the white guy reading The Turner Diaries.

It's not bigotry that makes people uncomfortable, it's that inner voice that warns of potential risk. Like a female who knows certain guys send an inner alarm ringing. Defense mechanism. Bigotry is acting on that initial 'gut reaction'.

Why is it that me...Myself...I see this as well? Good lord. I'd act the same.

Forum List

Back