two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

So we should make a habit of kicking people off planes because some are not fine with them flying on the same plane?
I will ask you again, why did you have a problem with the comparison to Rosa Parks?

What other reason, other than some not being fine with it did we have for making black people ride in the back of the bus?

No one, including Muslims, has a right to fly if the TSA wants to strip search them, nut Muslims do have a right to fly if someone does not want them on a plane.

Got it.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?
Yeah it does, because I have no idea what point he is trying to make with that.

I'll tell you what boggles my mind, is that some people believe that people don't have as much a right as any other law abiding citizen to fly on a plane simply because of their religion.

Idiots.

I think they have as much right as anyone else, I just want to here from everyone before I make up my mind. I recall quite a few incidences similar to this, most of which were the result of stupidity and bigotry. I also remember that some were caused by the passengers causing a disturbance. If these guys had been well dressed businessmen on their way to a conference about banking everyone in this thread would assume that they did something to cause the pilot to turn around and refuse to fly with them on the plane. Yet, because they are Muslim, I am supposed to automatically assume that everyone involved hates Muslims and refused to fly with them simply because of that fact.

Tell me something, why does that make me the bigot here?

A link to what? That people are not born Muslim?

You said this was the gospel of liberals. You made a statement, back it up.

You are actually saying that no liberal has ever said that no one is born Muslim? Does that include this guy?

Rev. Franklin Graham: President Obama 'born a Muslim' - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Or all the people that try to call me stupid when I point out that, according to Islam, everyone is born Muslim?

In this country...they may be BORN unot Muslim ideology...but as Individuals, they are afforded the right to OPT OUT...

But then they RISK a fatwah for their destruction according to Islamic dictates...no?

I'll tell you what boggles my mind, is that some people believe that people don't have as much a right as any other law abiding citizen to fly on a plane simply because of their religion.

Idiots.

I think they have as much right as anyone else, I just want to here from everyone before I make up my mind. I recall quite a few incidences similar to this, most of which were the result of stupidity and bigotry. I also remember that some were caused by the passengers causing a disturbance. If these guys had been well dressed businessmen on their way to a conference about banking everyone in this thread would assume that they did something to cause the pilot to turn around and refuse to fly with them on the plane. Yet, because they are Muslim, I am supposed to automatically assume that everyone involved hates Muslims and refused to fly with them simply because of that fact.

Tell me something, why does that make me the bigot here?

I wasn't talking about you.

The T thinks its perfectly OK to kick them off because people didn't like the way they looked.

Why do Lefties defend Islam but not Christianity? Because Islam and the Left have the same goal:

The destruction of America.

Kicking people off a plane because of their religion is more destruction to America. ;)

Kicking them off because folks on that flight were uncomfortable however *IS* like it or not...

Ya, whats the big deal it's not like Muslims have done anything to deserve this reputation

Exactly. And it's at the Pilot's disgression since he/She is in command of that aircraft and responsible for the customer's safety/security.

Those two Imam's should look for another MODE of transport.

Exactly. And it's at the Pilot's disgression since he/She is in command of that aircraft and responsible for the customer's safety/security.

Why should they?

And they got another flight, that went just fine.

So they got on with a different crowd that was FINE with it.

/Story.

^^^^^

Here.

Ya, whats the big deal it's not like Muslims have done anything to deserve this reputation

So, seeing asthis is Tank we're talking about., when he says he doesn't want to fly with black people and it's not like ack people have done anything to earn their reputation [see: all of Tank's threads]....

Black people should find another mode of transportation?

Maybe the pilot was friends with the other pilots that had their throats slashed by Muslims on 9/11

And maybe the Muslims were friends with some of the Muslims killed on 9/11 in the towers?
Then they should be able to understand the disgust that many have for the Muslims

Until the so-called 'Moderates' come out of their cocoon and show some balls regardless of whatever 'FATWAHS' might be launched against them will I ever belive that ISLAM is a religion of PEACE.

So far? They fail miserably.

In the immediate aftermath of the death of Bin Laden, and the reaction from many Muslims around the world, I'm not entirely surprised that some people would prefer not to travel on the same flight as Muslims. I don't agree with it, but I'm not surprised by it. I suspect some of us - including some liberals if they were honest about it - would be uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims.

I'd feel no more uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims than with Jews. Their holy texts are no different.

But is some White guy gets on wearing sunglasses and reading The Turner Diaries and whispers to another guy next to him 'I can't believe we got it on the plan', I might be a bit nervous. You see, peop[le who aren't bigots make such judgments on a case-by-case basis.

In the immediate aftermath of the death of Bin Laden, and the reaction from many Muslims around the world, I'm not entirely surprised that some people would prefer not to travel on the same flight as Muslims. I don't agree with it, but I'm not surprised by it. I suspect some of us - including some liberals if they were honest about it - would be uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims.

I'd feel no more uncomfortable on a flight with Muslims than with Jews. Their holy texts are no different.

But is some White guy gets on wearing sunglasses and reading The Turner Diaries and whispers to another guy next to him 'I can't believe we got it on the plan', I might be a bit nervous. You see, peop[le who aren't bigots make such judgments on a case-by-case basis.

Albiet JEWS on average haven't declared a JIHAD on fellow humans, have they?

Why do Lefties defend Islam but not Christianity? Because Islam and the Left have the same goal:

Kicking people off a plane because of their religion is more destruction to America. ;)

Yes, and isn't it amazing these men passed the physical screening several times yet these same anti TSA posters have no problem...?

Nice to have only one set of facts and make judgements based on that. I wonder why some people are willing to go out of their way to defend the TSA no matter what, demanding police reports, videotape, background investigations of victims, and torn clothing every time anyone makes a complaint about them, but is willing to accept that these guys did not do anything to provoke the passengers just because they are Muslims.

And why are so many willing to accept that they did anything to provoke the passengers?
Sounds like they do nothing, but be muslim.

I am questioning the details because the plane was already taxiing away form the gate when suddenly the passengers got uncomfortable. did someone get up and tell the stewardess that they refused to fly with Muslims after the seat belt sign was on? I haven't been on a flight in a long time, but the last time I was even the stewardesses could not walk around when the plane is taxiing, did that change? Does the fact that these two Imams were on their way to a conference on Islamaphobia when this conveniently happened not strike you as the least bit suspicious? It will certainly make the conference a lot more newsworthy, if nothing else.

It does sound rather suspicious. Those men passed a physical screening but for all we know they may have said something threatening that made the passengers and crew express discomfort in leaving the ground with them on board. Now they have their publicity for their agenda. Just like that other drama queen who claims to be molested.

The bottom line here is we don't know if being Muslim was the reason but the fact that the airline offered them another flight means they must have found they had no grounds to exclude them from flying.

The Obama regime shouldn't be profiling poor, innocent people like this.

Sarcasm off.

Imagine if Bush was in the driver's seat when this happened.

Oh, the outrage!

The Obama regime shouldn't be profiling poor, innocent people like this.

Sarcasm off.

Imagine if Bush was in the driver's seat when this happened.

Oh, the outrage!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz
emsleeping5.gif

Ask the Ammonites or the Palestinians.

Also, please share what source other than your own ignorance and bigotry leads you to believe that the average muslim has declared a Jihad on fellow humans.

Also, please share what source other than your own ignorance and bigotry leads you to believe that the average muslim has declared a Jihad on fellow humans.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynexk2X9wms]YouTube - Muslims Protest Throughout World Over Al Qaeda Bin Laden Killing From US Navy Seals Team 6[/ame]

Ask the Ammonites or the Palestinians.

There is NO Fatwah from Jews or the Jewish State against them you anti-semetic MORON.

Fuck those Imams, they should all be deported.

Now there’s some profound ignorance.

It’s not only the stupidity of Islamophobia, but the stupidity of anyone to believe terrorists of any faith would attempt to commit a crime in traditional attire.

Forum List

Back