Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody framed POTUS, please stop spreading this rediculous bullshit.

And while you are at it stop jumping to DEMOCRATS-DID-IT conclusions to these shootings before the facts are out.
You tell that one to Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch, Mister Lawyer.

I'm telling it to you idiot.

There was a due process by the FBI and Trump was CLEARED on the charges of criminal conspiracy.

He was not cleared on Obstruction of Justice but THATS ON HIM and his corrupt ways, nobody "framed him" into breaking the law.

Yes he was cleared of obstruction, by William Barr, the AG.

No one gives a shit what make-me-AG-and-I'll-clear-you! Barr has to say on this.

You better give a shit because that's who makes the call.

Nope, wrong again. Congress is who makes the call when it comes to holding a sitting POTUS accountable.

Indepedent AG's opinion could have had some sway, but the way this Barr guy was swapped in instead of Sessions so Trump can have his very own Roy Cohn is making people rethink the whole idea of President nominaitng AGs.

Last edited:

There was a due process by the FBI and Trump was CLEARED on the charges of criminal conspiracy.

He was not cleared on Obstruction of Justice but THATS ON HIM and his corrupt ways, nobody "framed him" into breaking the law.

No one gives a shit what make-me-AG-and-I'll-clear-you! Barr has to say on this.

Nope, wrong again. Congress is who makes the call when it comes to holding a sitting POTUS accountable.

Indepedent AG's opinion could have had some sway, but the way this Barr guy was swapped in instead of Sessions for Trump to have his very own Roy Cohn AG is making people rethink the whole idea of President nominaitng AGs.
This particular Congress is ignoring Attorney General Barr because he rules according to the law, which they hate to the point of total disrespect. After the Mueller Report indicated that President Trump did not collude. and he couldn't affirm an act of obstruction, and turned the Report over to the Attorney General who not only examined the report as required and ruled based on the data in the report that President did not collude, and that there was no obstruction. And in the worst act ever, the Congress decided to proceed with an inquiry into the obstruction issue, which had been resolved, only to blow up details that didn't amount to impeachable offense into an offensive haze created out of their hatred for President Trump, who merely beat their candidate.
Today's hearing was a huge shame on this evil spirit that has taken over the minds and souls of these hardened people who have been lying that President Trump did wrongs he did not do, and they've been maintaining the same in collusion with a willing leftist lockstep press. What they're doing is just not fitting.

Just how far will the lunacy go?
Until the new FBI or Secret Service issues indictments to Clinton, Blumenthal, comprised FBI leaders past, and other Democrat criminals or hired hit men involved in treasonous criminal conspiracy to remove President Trump or other Republican based on calumny the Democrats manufactured illegally and with ignoring their oaths of US office if they hold them. Using elected office to solicit the removal of a President is treason. To incite citizens to murder members of the executive branch falls under high crimes and misdemeanors. Since incitement is a verbal act, the best gag order is solitary confinement, no visitors.

America is good and sick of Democrat evil against Republicans.

No that's not treason. You really need to quit believe what Trump tells yo to believe. What you are talking about did not happen.

Indepedent AG's opinion could have had some sway, but the way this Barr guy was swapped in instead of Sessions so Trump can have his very own Roy Cohn is making people rethink the whole idea of President nominaitng AGs.

Then go ahead and tell your people to impeach Trump. But I don't want to hear you and your ilk crying when the Republicans regain leadership of the House and do the same.

Just when we thought the witch hunt was finally over, the Democrats want to continue it right until the 2020 elections for political expediency. Trump will be the first President in history to go through his entire first term under investigation. It seems Democrats have no shame. Like most children, they can't accept failure. More and more, Democrats are becoming like that bratty kid down the street who has to have his way all the time.

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one,
Sure they will
(and they will conjure that a robbery went wrong ) :lmao:
Those involved will be receiving pink slips in short order, and they will not be laughing all the way to the bank this time when they are apprehended and taken to their appropriate cell. (Some may need straight jackets and padded cells).

But keep on laughing. This is about as funny as John F. Kennedy's funeral. He'd be ashamed of the cowards running the DNC right now.

When none of this happens what are you going to say? At best Barr may try to make up some charge that really doesn't apply and you'll be stupid enough to think what he did was legal.

Indepedent AG's opinion could have had some sway, but the way this Barr guy was swapped in instead of Sessions for Trump to have his very own Roy Cohn AG is making people rethink the whole idea of President nominaitng AGs.
This particular Congress is ignoring Attorney General Barr because he rules according to the law

Stopped reading there...started lauighing at your stupidity.

Until the new FBI or Secret Service issues indictments to Clinton, Blumenthal, comprised FBI leaders past, and other Democrat criminals or hired hit men involved in treasonous criminal conspiracy to remove President Trump or other Republican based on calumny the Democrats manufactured illegally and with ignoring their oaths of US office if they hold them. Using elected office to solicit the removal of a President is treason. To incite citizens to murder members of the executive branch falls under high crimes and misdemeanors. Since incitement is a verbal act, the best gag order is solitary confinement, no visitors.

No that's not treason. You really need to quit believe what Trump tells yo to believe. What you are talking about did not happen.
It not only is treason, sir. It is extremist treason. I have never spoken with Donald Trump in my life. And I believe you are judgmental with malice aforethought when you are speaking to those who do not believe your lies and do not tolerate the calumny you helped perpetrate against a President I support, and to my happiness, he's been proved to be a good man who takes his oath of office seriously and brushes off defeat from a party that is notorious for shooting itself in the foot with not a lick of grace.

Then go ahead and tell your people to impeach Trump. But I don't want to hear you and your ilk crying when the Republicans regain leadership of the House and do the same.

Just when we thought the witch hunt was finally over, the Democrats want to continue it right until the 2020 elections for political expediency. Trump will be the first President in history to go through his entire first term under investigation. It seems Democrats have no shame. Like most children, they can't accept failure. More and more, Democrats are becoming like that bratty kid down the street who has to have his way all the time.

Hey I've got a radical idea for Republicans who don't want a Republican president constantly investigated:

STOP ELECTING CRIMINALS

If Trump wasn't such a law disrespecting, office abusing swamper he would simply co-operate and none of this would be about him. Instead he is trying to subvert investigations, is pressuring and firing investigators, makes himself the target and is now facing Obstruction charges.

Last edited:
I hope the FBI will be looking into this one,
Sure they will
(and they will conjure that a robbery went wrong ) :lmao:
Those involved will be receiving pink slips in short order, and they will not be laughing all the way to the bank this time when they are apprehended and taken to their appropriate cell. (Some may need straight jackets and padded cells).

But keep on laughing. This is about as funny as John F. Kennedy's funeral. He'd be ashamed of the cowards running the DNC right now.

When none of this happens what are you going to say? At best Barr may try to make up some charge that really doesn't apply and you'll be stupid enough to think what he did was legal.
Look, I won't have to shoot anyone with so many of you Democrats shooting yourselves in the foot twice an hour. But though the wheels of justice turn slowly, they do turn, and it's your party's turn to pay for its high crimes and misdemeanors from the top on down. Your leadership is in dire straits, and you happily hop along, grasshoppa.

Just when we thought the witch hunt was finally over, the Democrats want to continue it right until the 2020 elections for political expediency. Trump will be the first President in history to go through his entire first term under investigation. It seems Democrats have no shame. Like most children, they can't accept failure. More and more, Democrats are becoming more like that bratty kid down the street who has to have his way all the time.

The republicans will lose both houses if Trump and Barr are forced to follow the law and republicans in the senate do not convict.

Understand this you fucking idiot, Trump allowed and took help from Russians who worked to get him elected. Upon being investigated for this he has consistently obstructed justice. This cockamamie story concocted by this piece of shit is part of the obstruction. Your and other trump cult members support of this lie makes you complicit.

It is you republicans that have no shame. The president is in violation of the constitution he swore to uphold and because he's a republican that is fine with you.

Hey I've got a radical idea for Republicans who don't want a Republican president constantly investigated:

STOP ELECTING CRIMINALS

If Trump wasn't such a law disrespecting, officie abusing swamper he would simply co-operate and none of thjis would be about him. Instead he beings firing investigators, making himself the target and otherwise trying to subvert investigations.
Have a list of his convictions, jail terms given him, and when he gets out. Oh, wait. He did nothing wrong, your team got all steamed up because they couldn't find any faults either. lol
Do get a life, anton. You're winning nothing tonight.

It not only is treason, sir. It is extremist treason. I have never spoken with Donald Trump in my life. And I believe you are judgmental with malice aforethought when you are speaking to those who do not believe your lies and do not tolerate the calumny you helped perpetrate against a President I support, and to my happiness, he's been proved to be a good man who takes his oath of office seriously and brushes off defeat from a party that is notorious for shooting itself in the foot with not a lick of grace.

You're insane.

Just when we thought the witch hunt was finally over, the Democrats want to continue it right until the 2020 elections for political expediency. Trump will be the first President in history to go through his entire first term under investigation. It seems Democrats have no shame. Like most children, they can't accept failure. More and more, Democrats are becoming more like that bratty kid down the street who has to have his way all the time.

The republicans will lose both houses if Trump and Barr are forced to follow the law and republicans in the senate do not convict.

Understand this you fucking idiot, Trump allowed and took help from Russians who worked to get him elected. Upon being investigated for this he has consistently obstructed justice. This cockamamie story concocted by this piece of shit is part of the obstruction. Your and other trump cult members support of this lie makes you complicit.

It is you republicans that have no shame. The president is in violation of the constitution he swore to uphold and because he's a republican that is fine with you.
Oh, my we lose our temper and start stamping our little foot when we don't get what we want. You've been watching Nancy Pelosi too long. I can't tell you apart. :lmao:

STOP ELECTING CRIMINALS

If Trump wasn't such a law disrespecting, officie abusing swamper he would simply co-operate and none of thjis would be about him. Instead he beings firing investigators, making himself the target and otherwise trying to subvert investigations.
Have a list of his convictions, jail terms given him, and when he gets out. Oh, wait. He did nothing wrong, your team got all steamed up because they couldn't find any faults either. lol
Do get a life, anton. You're winning nothing tonight.

If he did nothing wrong he has nothing to hide. But he is trying to hide everything.

Oh, my we lose our temper and start stamping our little foot when we don't get what we want. You've been watching Nancy Pelosi too long. I can't tell you apart. :lmao:

Your comments show just how brainwashed by right wing propaganda you are. Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with this. My comments reflect the disdain I have for you disingenuous lying republicans.

Wake up to reality. The Mueller Report states ZERO Americans independently or with the Trump campaign colluded with Russians to alter the election results.

I didn't think even you were this stupid, but I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt.

CNN told you Trump was guilty of Russian collusion. The two year investigation that was unwarranted and no evidence to support it showed the exact opposite. But like most brainwashed fools, you refuse to accept the reality. You were told what to believe and in spite of hard core evidence you were wrong, you still believe it because that's how you were instructed to believe.

The only people that colluded with the Russian government was Steele who worked for Fusion GPS that was hired by Hillary and the DNC. That's something even you can't refute. It's fact.

IIRC.....there was another death in recent days of a former Senator's ex son in law.

They may or may not be connected, but was strange timing of his death & having political relationship :dunno:
Do you have an online link or recall where you read about it? Thx.

Sorry, no can do......I had looked before posting that and I looked again now and still can't find anything. I am wondering if the reporter wrote a bogus story & it's been pulled, IDK

But I know I had read a story either on MSNBC or Yahoo, about a prominent death. The article didn't say how they died, but did mention he was the ex son in law of a former politician (may or may not have been Senator). I didn't keep the details in mind cause it wasn't in the area of the other 2 deaths and a Democrat to boot.

Nobody framed POTUS, please stop spreading this rediculous bullshit.

And while you are at it stop jumping to DEMOCRATS-DID-IT conclusions to these shootings before the facts are out.

Which is a good reason for the Congress to start up their own investigations into the matter.
They're going to do nothing but start a war, and they're not going to win it.
LOLOLOL

You're crazy. :cuckoo:

Congress doing their job is not about to start a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back