Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News Update!

The lady was investing the Child Protective Services in Arkansas for stealing tax dollars and using it to kidnap kids and sell them as sex slaves in a child trafficking ring.

My guess is it lead her to the Clintons and their Satan worshipping friends.

Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government - CD Media
Mexico did just seize the bank accounts of human traffickers they detained trying to get to the US.

Last edited:
Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.
2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days - CNN

Are these political hits, and Who's next and in what state?

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.

Why would an assassin target FORMER pols?

The real story . Two gun nut pols from two gun nut states are killed by guns .

Breaking News Update!

The lady was investing the Child Protective Services in Arkansas for stealing tax dollars and using it to kidnap kids and sell them as sex slaves in a child trafficking ring.

Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government - CD Media
Mexico did just seize the bank accounts if human traffickers they detained trying to get to the US.
I read that yesterday too.

Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.

The real story! Timmy is a dumbass snowflake who reads Cat in the Hat in his safeplace

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?

Nobody framed POTUS, please stop spreading this rediculous bullshit.

And while you are at it stop jumping to DEMOCRATS-DID-IT conclusions to these shootings before the facts are out.

Last edited:

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one, because they were not that far about--a day's drive if my map shows right, From Northeastern corner of Arkansas to Just south of the adjacent state of Oklahoma in the city of Norman, 20 minutes south of Oklahoma City. I'm real suspicious, due to the hatespeak of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down for 2.5 years against Republican President Trump, Maxine Waters telling her people to get in the face of Republicans who work for President Trump, Jerry Nadler, for harassment of our Republican President Trump with "impeach, impeach, impeach..." following America's Attorney General Barr ruling "NO COLLUDING, NO OBSTRUCTION!!!"

If that isn't a history of sick, sick, sick Democrat hatred and inciting Democrat people to rise up and punish Republicans they don't like, I don't know what is, and Arkansas is the state Bill and Hillary were Governor and First Lady of for quite some time. Murders and Suicides follow those two around like fleas.

Democrats want to rule by fear, and I'm supposed to say "Oh, dear me, such a COINCIDENCE!!!" (which it could be) if it weren't for those pesky lies that come out of the garbage mouthed lying Democrats in Congress.
Oh PULLLEEEZ! You're falling off the deep end, B. I'd go back to butterfly collecting, if I were you.

The real story! Timmy is a dumbass snowflake who reads Cat in the Hat in his safeplace

No, you are the one who reads fantasy stories.

More guns more safety!

New Update!

There's a Clinton connection after all:

Accessed via Voat. The Voat is worth reading.

Former Arkansas Senator Linda Collins-Smith Shot to Death -- She was Investigating Missing $27M from DHS/CPS | pizzagate
https://projectspeak.net/speak-flash-2

• Former State Senator, Linda Collins Smith, of Arkansas was found shot dead in her home, 6/04/19. (Updated)

• She was working with DHS insider to expose the missing $27M from DHS/Child Protective Services.

• These funds are being placed into trade, and the dividends are being filtered back to the Clinton Foundation or owned shell companies, belonging to the Clinton Foundation.

• The missing $27M was discovered when it was revealed that that DHS in Arkansas had two separate sets of books.

• It’s connected to a Federal Grant that requires a specific number of children be removed from their families to meet the required quota so that they’re able to renew the grant again each year.

New Update!

Former Arkansas Senator Linda Collins-Smith Shot to Death -- She was Investigating Missing $27M from DHS/CPS | pizzagate

• Former State Senator, Linda Collins Smith, of Arkansas was found shot dead in her home, 6/04/19. (Updated)

• She was working with DHS insider to expose the missing $27M from DHS/Child Protective Services.

• These funds are being placed into trade, and the dividends are being filtered back to the Clinton Foundation or owned shell companies, belonging to the Clinton Foundation.

• The missing $27M was discovered when it was revealed that that DHS in Arkansas had two separate sets of books.

• It’s connected to a Federal Grant that requires a specific number of children be removed from their families to meet the required quota so that they’re able to renew the grant again each year.

....pizzagate?

images

Do you seriously not understand that you make an idiot of yourself when you post this lunatic nonsence?

New Update!

From QAnon.
LOL
Okay, joke's over.

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?

And while you are at it stop jumping to DEMOCRATS-DID-IT conclusions to these shootings before the facts are out.
You tell that one to Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch, Mister Lawyer.

No, you are the one who reads fantasy stories.

More guns more safety!
More guns more safety!

How did an anti-gun guy come to that correct conclusion? :muahaha:

I'm telling it to you idiot.

There was a due process by the FBI and Trump was CLEARED on the charges of criminal conspiracy.

He was not cleared on Obstruction of Justice but THATS ON HIM and his corrupt ways, nobody "framed him" into breaking the law.

There was a due process by the FBI and Trump was CLEARED on the charges of criminal conspiracy.

He was not cleared on Obstruction of Justice but THATS ON HIM and his corrupt ways, nobody "framed him" into breaking the law.
You're the idiot if you think the $40 million dollar probe into whether President Trump committed Colluding with the Russians, braino. And since Mueller said he did not collude, where there is no broken law, there is no obstruction of justice.

The Justice will be when Hillary's garbage has been sorted and found dirty, and she has to wear an orange jumpsuit, a foot monitor, and gets plenty of time in isolation for the rest of her scheming, hateful life.

You're the idiot if you think the $40 million dollar probe into whether President Trump committed Colluding with the Russians, braino. And since Mueller said he did not collude, where there is no broken law, there is no obstruction of justice.

The Justice will be when Hillary's garbage has been sorted and found dirty, and she has to wear an orange jumpsuit, a foot monitor, and gets plenty of time in isolation for the rest of her scheming, hateful life.

You clearly do not understand the law.

Just like lying to FBI, Obstruction of Justice is a crime of it's own. Mueller's report talks about that and lists various non-criminal reasons people try to interfere in the justice process.

It doesn't matter why Trump was pressuring FBI Director to squash investigation into Flynn(who later pled guilty), the fact that he did it is a crime of it's own.

Trumpsters talk big game about cleaning up the swamp in Washington, but when it comes to Trump himself, suddenly corrupt behavior is OK.

Last edited:
Breaking News Update!

Mexico did just seize the bank accounts if human traffickers they detained trying to get to the US.
I read that yesterday too.
Yeah. It’s trending today. 26 individuals with at least one being from the US and one from the U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back