Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.
2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days - CNN

Are these political hits, and Who's next and in what state?

Correction: the above should say "OK and AR" Thanks to Mr. Moonshine for the correction.

Last edited:
Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one, because they were not that far about--a day's drive if my map shows right, From Northeastern corner of Arkansas to Just south of the adjacent state of Oklahoma in the city of Norman, 20 minutes south of Oklahoma City. I'm real suspicious, due to the hatespeak of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down for 2.5 years against Republican President Trump, Maxine Waters telling her people to get in the face of Republicans who work for President Trump, Jerry Nadler, for harassment of our Republican President Trump with "impeach, impeach, impeach..." following America's Attorney General Barr ruling "NO COLLUDING, NO OBSTRUCTION!!!"

If that isn't a history of sick, sick, sick Democrat hatred and inciting Democrat people to rise up and punish Republicans they don't like, I don't know what is, and Arkansas is the state Bill and Hillary were Governor and First Lady of for quite some time. Murders and Suicides follow those two around like fleas.

Democrats want to rule by fear, and I'm supposed to say "Oh, dear me, such a COINCIDENCE!!!" (which it could be) if it weren't for those pesky lies that come out of the garbage mouthed lying Democrats in Congress.

Yes, really. Motive? Show us how deep into the rabbit hole you've gone.
You're asking Republicans that after Democrats continue to hold President Trump's feet to the fire based on more and more and more obvious lies? Hell, they had him convicted of peeing on somebody's bed with their garbage, directly from the pen of Sidney Blumenthal, Hillary's right-hand man in the Clinton spin room.

Nancy knows her part. Republicans are guilty until they can prove themselves innocent, and Nancy doesn't give a flying fart if her $40 million dollar pick-pocketing of the American Taxpayer brings up an innocent President Trump, no sireee, he HAS TO BE GUILTY OF SOMETHING!!!!!!! :puke: Let's call in Jer Nadler!!!! We need another voice screaming at Republicans because Maxine got in trouble for stepping over the separation of powers line....

And we thought Miss Magic Mushroom AOC was puerile. :rolleyes:

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one, because they were not that far about--a day's drive if my map shows right, From Northeastern corner of Arkansas to Just south of the adjacent state of Oklahoma in the city of Norman, 20 minutes south of Oklahoma City. I'm real suspicious, due to the hatespeak of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down for 2.5 years against Republican President Trump, Maxine Waters telling her people to get in the face of Republicans who work for President Trump, Jerry Nadler, for harassment of our Republican President Trump with "impeach, impeach, impeach..." following America's Attorney General Barr ruling "NO COLLUDING, NO OBSTRUCTION!!!"

If that isn't a history of sick, sick, sick Democrat hatred and inciting Democrat people to rise up and punish Republicans they don't like, I don't know what is, and Arkansas is the state Bill and Hillary were Governor and First Lady of for quite some time. Murders and Suicides follow those two around like fleas.

Democrats want to rule by fear, and I'm supposed to say "Oh, dear me, such a COINCIDENCE!!!" (which it could be) if it weren't for those pesky lies that come out of the garbage mouthed lying Democrats in Congress.
The state FBI will but not the feds since these people were not Congressional members at the federal level..

Well at DNC Headquarters, they could likely be saying things like 'oh, goodie, now the two most likely candidates for congress next term won't be the best-loved people in AK and OK.'

Well at DNC Headquarters, they could likely be saying things like 'oh, goodie, now the two most likely candidates for congress next term won't be the best-loved people in AK and OK.'
Ar is for Arkansass,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back