Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell that one to Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch, Mister Lawyer.

I'm telling it to you idiot.

There was a due process by the FBI and Trump was CLEARED on the charges of criminal conspiracy.

He was not cleared on Obstruction of Justice but THATS ON HIM and his corrupt ways, nobody "framed him" into breaking the law.

Yes he was cleared of obstruction, by William Barr, the AG.
Which is a good reason for the Congress to start up their own investigations into the matter.
They're going to do nothing but start a war, and they're not going to win it.
LOLOLOL

You're crazy. :cuckoo:

Congress doing their job is not about to start a war.
Congress is a sick poop.

IIRC.....there was another death in recent days of a former Senator's ex son in law.

They may or may not be connected, but was strange timing of his death & having political relationship :dunno:
Do you have an online link or recall where you read about it? Thx.

Sorry, no can do......I had looked before posting that and I looked again now and still can't find anything. I am wondering if the reporter wrote a bogus story & it's been pulled, IDK

But I know I had read a story either on MSNBC or Yahoo, about a prominent death. The article didn't say how they died, but did mention he was the ex son in law of a former politician (may or may not have been Senator). I didn't keep the details in mind cause it wasn't in the area of the other 2 deaths and a Democrat to boot.
I run into the same problem from time to time. Thanks, anyway, J.A.N. I'll see if I can find it. Chances are slim though, because the DNC owns the press, and if they don't support the DNC party line, there are consequences on their boss' P&L line due to withholding of funding.

Nobody framed POTUS, please stop spreading this rediculous bullshit.

And while you are at it stop jumping to DEMOCRATS-DID-IT conclusions to these shootings before the facts are out.

There was a due process by the FBI and Trump was CLEARED on the charges of criminal conspiracy.

He was not cleared on Obstruction of Justice but THATS ON HIM and his corrupt ways, nobody "framed him" into breaking the law.

Which is a good reason for the Congress to start up their own investigations into the matter.

What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?

If the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost. The Democrats refuse to accept a duly elected President, and are trying to do everything to reverse the vote of the people. How much more un-American can you get?

And at a cost means a Republican led Congress (which will happen some time or another) will do the same thing to the next Democrat President. An in depth investigation took place. No wrongdoing on the part of the real person they were actually investigating. And much like the last presidential election, the Democrats refuse to accept the results.
"What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?"

If the president can swap out Attorney Generals to find one who is going to protect him from litigation, the Congress can certainly open their own investigations to determine if there was wrong doing or not.

But I especially like how you rightards bitch and moan over investigations and how they take too long. Seems you suffer from severe memory loss and must have forgotten how Ken Starr spent almost 6 years investigating Clinton over Whitewater, for which he was exonerated. And you have forgotten how the Republican-led Congress spent 4 years opening 8 separate investigations into Benghazi, for which Obama and Hillary were exonerated.

So when you say shit like, "if the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost," the reality is -- it's the rights' game and the cost is it's now being done to you. So put on your big boy pants, strap yourself in for the ride, and fuck you.

Nobody framed POTUS, please stop spreading this rediculous bullshit.

And while you are at it stop jumping to DEMOCRATS-DID-IT conclusions to these shootings before the facts are out.

No one gives a shit what make-me-AG-and-I'll-clear-you! Barr has to say on this.

You better give a shit because that's who makes the call.
That's who make the call over legal charges. The Congeess makes the call over impeachment.

Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.
2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days - CNN

Are these political hits, and Who's next and in what state?

Correction: the above should say "OK and AR" Thanks to Mr. Moonshine for the correction.
Those are red states. Why would a blue person kill them? They’ll just be replaced with new red assholes.

Maybe ok and ar need gun regulations.

They're going to do nothing but start a war, and they're not going to win it.
LOLOLOL

You're crazy. :cuckoo:

Congress doing their job is not about to start a war.
Congress is a sick poop.
IM2 is right -- you're insane. :cuckoo:

Oh, dear Faun, you remind me of Beetle Bailey, the old cartoon character whose theme was "Everybody's out of step but me." :coffee:

Oh, dear Faun, you remind me of Beetle Bailey, the old cartoon character whose theme was "Everybody's out of step but me." :coffee:
No, you really are insane. Tell me more about this war you're talking about if Congress does its job....

What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?

If the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost. The Democrats refuse to accept a duly elected President, and are trying to do everything to reverse the vote of the people. How much more un-American can you get?

And at a cost means a Republican led Congress (which will happen some time or another) will do the same thing to the next Democrat President. An in depth investigation took place. No wrongdoing on the part of the real person they were actually investigating. And much like the last presidential election, the Democrats refuse to accept the results.
"What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?"

If the president can swap out Attorney Generals to find one who is going to protect him from litigation, the Congress can certainly open their own investigations to determine if there was wrong doing or not.

But I especially like how you rightards bitch and moan over investigations and how they take too long. Seems you suffer from severe memory loss and must have forgotten how Ken Starr spent almost 6 years investigating Clinton over Whitewater, for which he was exonerated. And you have forgotten how the Republican-led Congress spent 4 years opening 8 separate investigations into Benghazi, for which Obama and Hillary were exonerated.

So when you say shit like, "if the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost," the reality is -- it's the rights' game and the cost is it's now being done to you. So put on your big boy pants, strap yourself in for the ride, and fuck you.
Faun..."and fuck you."​

You don't have the equipment.

Faun..."and fuck you."​

LOLOL

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

first - understand i do agree that hillary's investigations need to end UNLESS something major pops up that puts it beyond a shadow of a doubt. these BREAKING - NOW WE GOT HER are annoying as fuck.

that said - trump was taken to task for a "secret" meeting where he was looking to get dirt on hillary.

hillary:
- was notified the senate committee wanted to see her benghazi mails
- she then had her IT look to change header info while she only turned in 8 e-mails. changing header info? hmmm - you don't do that and the system won't allow it. it's *is* for tracking so not alterable. but nice try.
when that didn't work she changed her retention policy to 60 days.

11 Rules for Using Government Email | GovLoop

wow. read through those requirements First 2:
  1. First and foremost, you should avoid using your personal email to conduct official business.
  2. There are three main types of emails, as far as Federal Records law is concerned: transitory, short-term, and long-term.
each of these has a specific retention policy. 90 days and up. what is her own retention policy again? given she had both business and personal e-mail here - a "mass delete" will simply nuke all. how can she be keeping her mail?

oh - archive / backup? well then again, she gets to choose what to keep and lose.

ultimately she destroyed 33k mails (at least she thinks she did) and then her hard drive. this all after a senate committee requested her mail so by her own actions she's still breaking laws in a supposed effort to destroy evidence. if this is not what she is doing then please explain to me the reasoning that makes these actions permissible WHILE CONSIDERING if trump does these things also, it will be ok because of your own reasons.
- blaming a video on the attack
- people involved in the attack who survived came after her hard for her own actions. do we have the same for trump? no.

so while you may think you're getting a revenge from the butthurt - hillary brought the investigation upon herself by her own actions and clearly is out to hide something.

show me trump deleting mail, destroying evidence and the like. firing someone didn't stop mueller from doing his job did it? no. so your comparison is faulty and limited AT BEST.

but again by your own words you don't give a fuck about justice here; just revenge. revenge cause your side got caught and people went after them so now you're out to teach them a lesson all the while what are we collectively doing to our country again?

if this is where we gotta go - let's go. you want revenge - i want our laws followed and people playing games with them to be punished for it. when trump plays games to this level let me know and even then i'll just tell you YOUR SIDE made this ok. trying to say it's because they went after hillary is another bullshit excuse.

Faun..."and fuck you."​

LOLOL

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Jesus loves me, sir.

first - understand i do agree that hillary's investigations need to end UNLESS something major pops up that puts it beyond a shadow of a doubt. these BREAKING - NOW WE GOT HER are annoying as fuck.

that said - trump was taken to task for a "secret" meeting where he was looking to get dirt on hillary.

hillary:
- she then had her IT look to change header info while she only turned in 8 e-mails. changing header info? hmmm - you don't do that and the system won't allow it. it's *is* for tracking so not alterable. but nice try.

1. First and foremost, you should avoid using your personal email to conduct official business.
  2. There are three main types of emails, as far as Federal Records law is concerned: transitory, short-term, and long-term.
each of these has a specific retention policy. 90 days and up. what is her own retention policy again? given she had both business and personal e-mail here - a "mass delete" will simply nuke all. how can she be keeping her mail?

oh - archive / backup? well then again, she gets to choose what to keep and lose.

ultimately she destroyed 33k mails (at least she thinks she did) and then her hard drive. this all after a senate committee requested her mail so by her own actions she's still breaking laws in a supposed effort to destroy evidence. if this is not what she is doing then please explain to me the reasoning that makes these actions permissible WHILE CONSIDERING if trump does these things also, it will be ok because of your own reasons.
- people involved in the attack who survived came after her hard for her own actions. do we have the same for trump? no.

so while you may think you're getting a revenge from the butthurt - hillary brought the investigation upon herself by her own actions and clearly is out to hide something.

show me trump deleting mail, destroying evidence and the like. firing someone didn't stop mueller from doing his job did it? no. so your comparison is faulty and limited AT BEST.

but again by your own words you don't give a fuck about justice here; just revenge. revenge cause your side got caught and people went after them so now you're out to teach them a lesson all the while what are we collectively doing to our country again?

if this is where we gotta go - let's go. you want revenge - i want our laws followed and people playing games with them to be punished for it. when trump plays games to this level let me know and even then i'll just tell you YOUR SIDE made this ok. trying to say it's because they went after hillary is another bullshit excuse.
Sorry, but Republicans can't play this "game" against Bill, then Obama, then Hillary and not expect to have it thrown back at them.

Do recall ... after Republicans played this "game" against Clinton for some 6 years, Democrats had the chance for payback with Bush. When Democrats took control in 2007, they opted to not investigate over Bush's decision to invade Iraq over weapons that weren't there, despite pressure from the left to do just that with Obama and Hillary. That should have sent a message to Republicans to not play that "game." Regrettably, they did. So now the right can bitch and moan all they want as the left plays the rights' "game." And why shouldn't they? It helped Republicans win the White House, Senate and House in 2000 and 2016. Seems to be a very effective "game."

Last edited:

hillary:

Sorry, but Republicans can't play this "game" against Bill, then Obama, then Hillary and not expect to have it thrown back at them.

Do recall ... after Republicans played this "game" against Clinton for some 6 years, Democrats had the chance for payback with Bush. When Democrats took control in 2007, they opted to not investigate over Bush's decision to invade Iraq over weapons that weren't there, despite pressure from the left to do just that with Obama and Hillary. That should have sent a message to Republicans to not play that "game." Regrettably, they did. So now the right can bitch and moan all they want as the left plays the rights' "game." And why shouldn't they? It helped Republicans win the White House, Senate and House in 2000 and 2016. Seems to be a very effective "game."
I am not playing any games, Mr. Faun. Hillary's days of assaulting America are pretty much over, and her attempt at revenge taken out on America's present Executive branch are also over.

hillary:

I am not playing any games, Mr. Faun. Hillary's days of assaulting America are pretty much over, and her attempt at revenge taken out on America's present Executive branch are also over.
:cuckoo:

The OP is wrong. No surprise there. Both killings have not been "ruled as homicides". In the Oklahoma death, suspects are not being sought, and it is most likely a suicide. The Arkansas killing is being investigated as a homicide. The victim was involved in a bitter divorce with her ex-husband, who was forced to give up his role as a Judge due to testimony from the divorce case. That reprimand was finalized this year. It's far more likely to be domestic violence than a conspiracy dreamed by nutbags.

hillary:

Clinton cheated.

It would be the best one you ever had.

There was no evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia. When four Americans die overseas and nobody lifted a finger to help them, yes, I would say there is a need for an investigation. Your big eared Commie went to bed instead because he was more worried about his Vegas fund raiser the next morning. Furthermore the ambassador asked for additional security long before it happened, and it was never provided. Yes, we wanted to know why.

Then of course came the lying afterwards. You know, this planned attack happened for no reason on 911 because of a video nobody ever seen before.

So let’s compare four dead Americans to Russian collusion which isn’t against the law. Trump made a joke during the debates about Russia releasing Hillary’s emails. Poppa-Dop was drunk at a bar in Europe and told a Clinton supporter Trump had some dirt on her. That’s it. And don’t tell me about who on Trump’s team met with Russians either because there is no law against that either.

The Republicans never ever spied on Hillary. They never once used our federal agencies as a cabal to defeat her. What the Democrats did was pure criminal—not proper procedure.

Hillary lied to Congress repeatedly. She had a private server explicitly to destroy evidence of criminal behavior. For crying out loud, she admitted to destroying evidence using a hammer to smash government cell phones. She emailed classified material to Ummma who’s husband used that very same computer to send nude pictures of himself to strange women all over the world. When Comey got that computer, he had it destroyed to hide even more evidence.

But you’re worried because Trump wanted to fire Mueller which is within his presidential authority?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The OP is wrong. No surprise there. Both killings have not been "ruled as homicides". In the Oklahoma death, suspects are not being sought, and it is most likely a suicide. The Arkansas killing is being investigated as a homicide. The victim was involved in a bitter divorce with her ex-husband, who was forced to give up his role as a Judge due to testimony from the divorce case. That reprimand was finalized this year. It's far more likely to be domestic violence than a conspiracy dreamed by nutbags.
I remind you of my opening question: "Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?" As an American citizen, I have the right to ask questions and to list facts that I find in print, which is precisely what I did.

hillary:

Clinton cheated.

On his wife? Of course he did. And?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back