Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Update!

There's a Clinton connection after all:

Accessed via Voat. The Voat is worth reading.

Former Arkansas Senator Linda Collins-Smith Shot to Death -- She was Investigating Missing $27M from DHS/CPS | pizzagate

• Former State Senator, Linda Collins Smith, of Arkansas was found shot dead in her home, 6/04/19. (Updated)

• She was working with DHS insider to expose the missing $27M from DHS/Child Protective Services.

• These funds are being placed into trade, and the dividends are being filtered back to the Clinton Foundation or owned shell companies, belonging to the Clinton Foundation.

• The missing $27M was discovered when it was revealed that that DHS in Arkansas had two separate sets of books.

• It’s connected to a Federal Grant that requires a specific number of children be removed from their families to meet the required quota so that they’re able to renew the grant again each year.
"There's a Clinton connection after all"

LOLOLOL

Of course there is.

Because there is no cure for CDS.

:lmao:

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?

Nobody framed POTUS, please stop spreading this rediculous bullshit.

And while you are at it stop jumping to DEMOCRATS-DID-IT conclusions to these shootings before the facts are out.
You tell that one to Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch, Mister Lawyer.

I'm telling it to you idiot.

There was a due process by the FBI and Trump was CLEARED on the charges of criminal conspiracy.

He was not cleared on Obstruction of Justice but THATS ON HIM and his corrupt ways, nobody "framed him" into breaking the law.

Yes he was cleared of obstruction, by William Barr, the AG.

Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.
2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days - CNN

Are these political hits, and Who's next and in what state?

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.

Why would an assassin target FORMER pols?

The real story . Two gun nut pols from two gun nut states are killed by guns .

Without knowing anything at all, it could be because of legislation they passed in their state. Could be environmental regulations, gun regulations, abortions regulations, who knows? But nobody kills for no reason at all. Although I only read two articles on it (which basically said the same thing) I have yet to read robbery was suspect.

If it is the same killer, I doubt it has anything to do with Trump or federal politics. This has to do with something these people did at the state level. Maybe something to do with how they voted on a gun or abortion issue.
They're both Republicans. That has to have something to do with it. I'm not sure AR and OK are looking at guns or abortions, but both of those two former State Senators may have been looking to go for a House Seat, although that was not made known at CNN, and it disappeared entirely from FoxNews when I got there the second time, so I linked to CNN in the OP.
A guy drove all the way from a southern state to Alexandria to shoot Congressman Scalise, House Whip, and he had a list of others who were there that night. Fortunately, one of the first responders was on the scene and got the shooter after he took a bullet, I understand. :(

Oh, and I'm nursing bronchitis and a headache, so I'm turning in. :night:

I pray for this country, and I pray that the Democrats will do something other than harass the President for the duration.

If these were two Democrats, it would be headline news for the next several weeks, or until authorities released some answers to the press, which of course they would be in a rush due to media pressure.

Here we go with the conservative whining.

You mean like the left does with Fox, Hannity and Limbaugh?

Anybody who thinks the MSM isn’t bias is a brainwashed fool. In spite of this great economy, the MSM reports over 90% negative on Trump.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump and the economy are not the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Would you like a complete list of all his other accomplishments as well? It would probably knock you off your socks since the media you listen to won't mention it.

^Doh! Playing Dominos with 3 other old men. :alcoholic:

The fact that nobody in the media is asking this question is terribly suspicious.
In fact as the sun rises, they did find something out about one of the murders, the one in Arkansas to be specfic.
Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government - CD Media

Yeah, I read this story yesterday. I am going to do the unthinkable and wait for the police investigation to conclude before I just start randomly pointing my finger at anyone registered as a Democrat. Surly you see the common sense and probity in that, right?

Why should anybody on the right give benefit of the doubt that it could be a leftist kook? Imagine what the headlines would be if these two were Democrats? I'm sure half of them would be blaming Trump right now.

They're both Republicans. That has to have something to do with it. I'm not sure AR and OK are looking at guns or abortions, but both of those two former State Senators may have been looking to go for a House Seat, although that was not made known at CNN, and it disappeared entirely from FoxNews when I got there the second time, so I linked to CNN in the OP.
A guy drove all the way from a southern state to Alexandria to shoot Congressman Scalise, House Whip, and he had a list of others who were there that night. Fortunately, one of the first responders was on the scene and got the shooter after he took a bullet, I understand. :(

Oh, and I'm nursing bronchitis and a headache, so I'm turning in. :night:

I pray for this country, and I pray that the Democrats will do something other than harass the President for the duration.

If these were two Democrats, it would be headline news for the next several weeks, or until authorities released some answers to the press, which of course they would be in a rush due to media pressure.

Here we go with the conservative whining.
well good lord - everyone knows they to make up for the lack of whining from the left!
Do you know the difference between leftist whining and rightie whining?
The left needs tissue and the prospect of new lies to tell that takes the onus off them long enough to cover their propensity to serially commit their lives and behaviors to the gutter.
The right uses common sense, probity and the rules of law.

Really, is that the hill you want to die on?

You posted a thread about two unrelated deaths and then oppine that they were something sinister about the fact that these two people died. Both are former lawmakers so it’s unlikely that it was anything they were doing now that we get them killed.

There is no common sense in linking these deaths, nor is it probable that they’re related, so you make up a conspiracy theory that they are and that Democrats targetted them without a shred of evidence.

As for rule of law, Republicans don’t even know the meaning of the words.

Unknown.jpeg

Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.
Former Representatives..former. Political non-entities. A nutcake would single out someone controversial..like the loon that shot that Arizona's Gabby Giffords. Or the other fruitcake that shot up that baseball game in DC.

^Doh! Playing Dominos with 3 other old men. :alcoholic:

The fact that nobody in the media is asking this question is terribly suspicious.
In fact as the sun rises, they did find something out about one of the murders, the one in Arkansas to be specfic.
Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government - CD Media

Yeah, I read this story yesterday. I am going to do the unthinkable and wait for the police investigation to conclude before I just start randomly pointing my finger at anyone registered as a Democrat. Surly you see the common sense and probity in that, right?

Why should anybody on the right give benefit of the doubt that it could be a leftist kook? Imagine what the headlines would be if these two were Democrats? I'm sure half of them would be blaming Trump right now.

You're not going to convince me that engaging in behavior you allegedly find abhorrent is noble. My principles are not so wishy-washy.

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?

And while you are at it stop jumping to DEMOCRATS-DID-IT conclusions to these shootings before the facts are out.

There was a due process by the FBI and Trump was CLEARED on the charges of criminal conspiracy.

He was not cleared on Obstruction of Justice but THATS ON HIM and his corrupt ways, nobody "framed him" into breaking the law.

No one gives a shit what make-me-AG-and-I'll-clear-you! Barr has to say on this.

Which is a good reason for the Congress to start up their own investigations into the matter.

Why would an assassin target FORMER pols?

The real story . Two gun nut pols from two gun nut states are killed by guns .
One of them was doing an investigation into the deep state issues. It was the woman former state senator from Arkansas.

I don't even know what happened to the former state senator from Oklahoma. They blacked it out completely earlier, then I got off to do other things around the house this afternoon.

Which is a good reason for the Congress to start up their own investigations into the matter.
They're going to do nothing but start a war, and they're not going to win it.

What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?

If the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost. The Democrats refuse to accept a duly elected President, and are trying to do everything to reverse the vote of the people. How much more un-American can you get?

And at a cost means a Republican led Congress (which will happen some time or another) will do the same thing to the next Democrat President. An in depth investigation took place. No wrongdoing on the part of the real person they were actually investigating. And much like the last presidential election, the Democrats refuse to accept the results.

No one gives a shit what make-me-AG-and-I'll-clear-you! Barr has to say on this.

You better give a shit because that's who makes the call.

Former Representatives..former. Political non-entities. A nutcake would single out someone controversial..like the loon that shot that Arizona's Gabby Giffords. Or the other fruitcake that shot up that baseball game in DC.

That could be. It could also be that these two crimes are not related. We don't know because it's being kept hush-hush, and that makes me suspicious right off the bat.

You are correct. It's like I said earlier, it doesn't take much to set off a kook. Kooks may be crazy, but it doesn't mean they are stupid. The guy who shot Gifford's had an obsession with her. From what was reported, he didn't know very much about politics. It's just that she did something to him to make a spring fly loose.

What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?

If the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost. The Democrats refuse to accept a duly elected President, and are trying to do everything to reverse the vote of the people. How much more un-American can you get?

And at a cost means a Republican led Congress (which will happen some time or another) will do the same thing to the next Democrat President. An in depth investigation took place. No wrongdoing on the part of the real person they were actually investigating. And much like the last presidential election, the Democrats refuse to accept the results.

The democrats couldn't refuse to accept trump as a duly elected president since the majority of the people elected hilary. The electors elected trump and I'm kinda glad since he's a hoot a minute. Better than comedy club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back