TWITTER: Robert Craft Implicated in Prostitution Sting

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Just saw this on Twitter:

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 10.52.40 AM.png

I guess he was deflating his footballs? LOL

These mega-rich bastards just can't seem to help themselves, can they?

New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Ring Bust
That is what he get for being a Democrat. All Democrats are pervs. You can judge them by their king, Bill Clinton. The king of all pervs.
  • Robert Kraft and President Donald Trump are close, despite the Patriots owner being a life-long Democrat.
Trump called New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft every week for a year to console him after his wife's death

77 and still trying to get laid?

Man deserves a medal.

Bob Craft is 77.

The thread is about him, not Clinton

New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Ring Bust

they are bastards alright.rich baastard is being kind.This motherfucker is so corrupt with all his money and power he has,i GUARANTEE he will got off scott free and nothing will happen to him,probably another joke punishment of losing a first round choice which is always the case,he ALWAYS gets off with a mere slap on the wrist..

they are bastards alright.rich baastard is being kind.This motherfucker is so corrupt with all his money and power he has,i GUARANTEE he will got off scott free and nothing will happen to him,probably another joke punishment of losing a first round choice which is always the case,he ALWAYS gets off with a mere slap on the wrist..

Still mad about videogate.

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring, now it seems.

Robert Kraft, a longtime friend of
President Trump and owner of the New England Patriots, faces charges in a prostitution sting connected to Florida spas, police said Friday.

Kraft, 77, is facing two charges of soliciting prostitution, police in Jupiter, Fla., said during a news conference. Two instances of Kraft at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa were caught on video, they said. Kraft was one of 25 people facing charges in the incident.

Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, one of several businesses targeted in a human trafficking and sex investigation that apparently began in Martin County, had online reviews identifying it in slang terms as a provider of sexual services.

Postings from February 2015 to March 2018 on a forum-based website detailed visits involving Asian women supplying sex acts, massages and body rubs for pay. Investigators found evidence of bodily fluids and got video of sex acts inside the Palm Beach County business.

These were among the details in a 16-page affidavit obtained Wednesday supporting the arrests of Hua Zhang, 58, and 39-year-old Lei Wang, in connection with the spa at 103 S. U.S. 1 in Jupiter.
aa39f2e5-770b-491c-8383-69d29c9525f1-lei_wang.JPG

Lei Wang (Photo11: CONTRIBUTED PHOTO BY MARTIN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE)
https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/c...-human-trafficking-cases-released/2929679002/

Last edited:
Don't Democrats want prostitution legalized?
I don't know about them.

But Drugs and Hookers should be legal. And inspected by agencies.
Why spend taxpayer dimes on this? Turn YUGE profits instead.
And it will fund its own cleanups after use..

The really sad part of this story is the fact that these "massage parlors" employ women from Asia and Central and South America...most are there against their will working off never ending debt to the Cartels that brought them into the country......and many are very young...
I don't get it...where is the joy in having relations with a less than willing partner...that's just sick....with his kind of money I would think he could have had a willing partner with one phone call.....

Reports claim an even bigger name than Kraft is going to come out.

Hmmmm, Trump is a close friend of the Dimocrat Kraft, and also happens to live in Florida. Hmmmmmm.

Forum List

Back