TWITTER: Robert Craft Implicated in Prostitution Sting

Don't Democrats want prostitution legalized?
Human trafficking prostitution? Really?

Prostitution is big news in the large liberal cities. Men who are engaged in the pimping profession are considered to be "men of respect".

Recently, outfits like "backpage" were forced by President Trump to take down their hoe'ing ads, and the pimps are pretty pissed. They are being forced back out on to the streets.

He didn’t own the place
Just looking for a happy ending

Fine him $200 and send him on his way

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring, now it seems.

Robert Kraft, a longtime friend of
President Trump and owner of the New England Patriots, faces charges in a prostitution sting connected to Florida spas, police said Friday.

Kraft, 77, is facing two charges of soliciting prostitution, police in Jupiter, Fla., said during a news conference. Two instances of Kraft at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa were caught on video, they said. Kraft was one of 25 people facing charges in the incident.

Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, one of several businesses targeted in a human trafficking and sex investigation that apparently began in Martin County, had online reviews identifying it in slang terms as a provider of sexual services.

Postings from February 2015 to March 2018 on a forum-based website detailed visits involving Asian women supplying sex acts, massages and body rubs for pay. Investigators found evidence of bodily fluids and got video of sex acts inside the Palm Beach County business.

These were among the details in a 16-page affidavit obtained Wednesday supporting the arrests of Hua Zhang, 58, and 39-year-old Lei Wang, in connection with the spa at 103 S. U.S. 1 in Jupiter.
aa39f2e5-770b-491c-8383-69d29c9525f1-lei_wang.JPG

Lei Wang (Photo11: CONTRIBUTED PHOTO BY MARTIN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE)
https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/c...-human-trafficking-cases-released/2929679002/

A day spa. Ugh..talk about a red zone offense

He didn’t own the place

They have laws in Florida?

Its a minor offense I would think. But I don't understand how they knew who the patrons were. A hundred customers, all of them had left the premises. Do Whorehouses in Florida require customers to show ID ? If not, why would Mr. Kraft cop to it?

He didn’t own the place

Its a minor offense I would think. But I don't understand how they knew who the patrons were. A hundred customers, all of them had left the premises. Do Whorehouses in Florida require customers to show ID ? If not, why would Mr. Kraft cop to it?
I understand Kraft on video getting a happy ending?

He didn’t own the place

Client list.

One was named, “Dick Palmer”. I’m not even making that up. Men are such pigs.

He didn’t own the place

I wonder if the police will have to give him a draft pick since they didn’t get his permission to videotape him. LOL

I guess the Trump haters in the DoJ are getting even with the Patriots......I expect the media to use this to get us off of Jussie Smallnuts and back on to attacking Trump.......

105755733-1550855475155kraft.530x298.jpg

Kraft, who is worth an estimated $6.6 billion, was not in custody, but an arrest warrant will be issued for him charging him with two counts of soliciting.

Kraft is accused of soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, where an investigation had found women were being held there in "sexual servitude."

Many of the woman at the spa were from China, and were not allowed to leave the premises, police said, according to the TCPalm.com news site. Police have already arrested multiple people accused of being involved in the business.

Kraft is being charged with crimes connected to two separate visits to the spa after being driven there, police said. Police also said he seem seemed to be a "regular" at the business, which is located about 20 miles north of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, which Kraft also regularly visits.

Average fees for sexual services at the spa range from $59 for a half-hour to $79 for an hour, police said.​
Kraft is too big to jail.

You nailed it.:beer:

Criminal trump will go out of his way to protect fellow criminal Kraft.thats a given.

that is EXACTLY what i said earlier.He is very rich and powerful and very well connected.He is like a politician,same as how there is one different law for polticians than there is for regular everyday people,same applies to him.when you got money,you can buy influence.

you just know this guy below is his REGULAR hooker.:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

upload_2019-2-22_15-49-46-png.247243

:beer::thankusmile::yes_text12::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Last edited:
He didn’t own the place

What's to stop Mr. Kraft, or anyone else from just saying "It wasn't me"?

He didn’t own the place

The place was under surveillance. Video cameras.

He didn’t own the place

The “John Statute” is designed to discourage men who try to enlist the services of prostitutes from doing so. Under Florida statute 796.07(6), a person who is convicted of soliciting a prostitute must pay a mandatory $5,000 fine.

This means if you are caught asking someone to exchange sex for money or services or compensation you must be fined $5,000 in addition to any other penalty.

and a STD test.

He didn’t own the place

I would think the owner would tape them all to use later.
Or have one room for high roller whales. And new sheets and towels rather than reused.

He didn’t own the place

I understand that. But unless the man shows ID who is well known enough to actually identify from a picture? If they were pinching the customers right there, it would be a different story

Forum List

Back