TWITTER: Robert Craft Implicated in Prostitution Sting

His voice sounds like a clown car horn.

That, strip mall is about 3 miles from my house.

Lol

Would not be surprised to hear other names.....like Tiger Woods....or.......someone with a bigger name

I guess the Trump haters in the DoJ are getting even with the Patriots......I expect the media to use this to get us off of Jussie Smallnuts and back on to attacking Trump.......

105755733-1550855475155kraft.530x298.jpg

Kraft, who is worth an estimated $6.6 billion, was not in custody, but an arrest warrant will be issued for him charging him with two counts of soliciting.

Kraft is accused of soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, where an investigation had found women were being held there in "sexual servitude."

Many of the woman at the spa were from China, and were not allowed to leave the premises, police said, according to the TCPalm.com news site. Police have already arrested multiple people accused of being involved in the business.

Kraft is being charged with crimes connected to two separate visits to the spa after being driven there, police said. Police also said he seem seemed to be a "regular" at the business, which is located about 20 miles north of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, which Kraft also regularly visits.

Average fees for sexual services at the spa range from $59 for a half-hour to $79 for an hour, police said.​

These mega-rich bastards just can't seem to help themselves, can they?

New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Ring Bust
If his good pal trump can do it why not him ?? lol
What a minute.....Trump wasn't paying hookers.
Gold-diggers were telling him to grab their pussies.
You need to get your fuking facts straight, Dickhead.

The Deep State allegation however, is that Mr. Trump did pay hookers to ruin hotel mattresses in 5 star Moscow hotels. Uncle Pooty has bragged that the Russian Federation has the finest prostitutes in the world, but he doubts the liberal story.

This might blow over if it's just hiring a prostitute, but if they are underage girls held against their will, Kraft is in some really deep shit.

I guess the Trump haters in the DoJ are getting even with the Patriots......I expect the media to use this to get us off of Jussie Smallnuts and back on to attacking Trump.......

105755733-1550855475155kraft.530x298.jpg

Kraft, who is worth an estimated $6.6 billion, was not in custody, but an arrest warrant will be issued for him charging him with two counts of soliciting.

Kraft is accused of soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, where an investigation had found women were being held there in "sexual servitude."

Many of the woman at the spa were from China, and were not allowed to leave the premises, police said, according to the TCPalm.com news site. Police have already arrested multiple people accused of being involved in the business.

Kraft is being charged with crimes connected to two separate visits to the spa after being driven there, police said. Police also said he seem seemed to be a "regular" at the business, which is located about 20 miles north of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, which Kraft also regularly visits.

Average fees for sexual services at the spa range from $59 for a half-hour to $79 for an hour, police said.​
Kraft is too big to jail.

Forum List

Back