Twice-deported illegal alien sentenced in murder of 6-year-old girl

It's going to happen. It happened before. You can do something about it now or cry about it later.

It is likely. It will be a bad thing if it does. On a moral and practical level.

There is a real chance that we could do soemthing about it now, if people would stop lying about the issue and we faced it seriously and honestly.

A small chance. But it could happen. Supporting something that we know is wrong, because... well, I don't know your reasons. I know I don't support it.

To late for that. They've already been rewarded with jobs.

And they didn't deserve that either. And they certainly don't deserve additional rewards.

Why do you want to reward people that are pissing all over our nation and our rights?

It is likely. It will be a bad thing if it does. On a moral and practical level.

There is a real chance that we could do soemthing about it now, if people would stop lying about the issue and we faced it seriously and honestly.

A small chance. But it could happen. Supporting something that we know is wrong, because... well, I don't know your reasons. I know I don't support it.

You know supporting "close the borders" is wrong.

You know it is an impossibility as long as the lure of jobs are here.

You know politicians are lying to you and are mad at me for pointing it out.

And they didn't deserve that either. And they certainly don't deserve additional rewards.

Why do you want to reward people that are pissing all over our nation and our rights?

It gets old repeating one's self.

No, they were not.
You are correct, I was replying too fast. They were British citizens and their complaint was to the British government.
How does that apply to illegal aliens (who are not citizens) and the U.S. government?

You are correct, I was replying too fast. They were British citizens and their complaint was to the British government.
How does that apply to illegal aliens (who are not citizens) and the U.S. government?

It would make us hypocrites. Complain about taxation without representation but then expect others to accept it.

It would make us hypocrites. Complain about taxation without representation but then expect others to accept it.
Again, they are not citizens - not the same thing.
If they don't want to accept it they can go back home where they ARE citizens.

You know supporting "close the borders" is wrong.

I know no such thing. I would like for you to explain why you think that.

You know it is an impossibility as long as the lure of jobs are here.

I know no such thing. Build the wall, deport the illegal. What's the problem?

You know politicians are lying to you and are mad at me for pointing it out.

I have no idea how you got from anything I said, to that. ONe of us is very confused. Are you doing that lib thing where you imagine stuff in your head and then assume I believe it to, and then judge my positions as though I agree with you on everything?

I know no such thing. I would like for you to explain why you think that.

I know no such thing. Build the wall, deport the illegal. What's the problem?

I have no idea how you got from anything I said, to that. ONe of us is very confused. Are you doing that lib thing where you imagine stuff in your head and then assume I believe it to, and then judge my positions as though I agree with you on everything?

I have to chuckle at the idea that the person demanding our laws get enforced is the "lib".

It is the job of business and industry to not hire illegals but they know they freely can and do.

You do not care about the life of a little girl, you are only interested in your politics.
But Trump let the guy in in 2018...

Vote Trump out... Cause and effect...

Give us a few specific examples of "BIG Businesses hiring illegals"
Do you have any evidence that happens?
WHO owns / runs these big businesses you speak of? (I'll bet you a dollar that even if you find some examples, it's DEMOCRATS who own the businesses)

Or maybe you're making it up? Convenience.
This guy told he was a big business man

If you are against finishing the wall, then you are as guilty as anyone else of ignoring the problem.

We let these damn killers into our country we give them jobs, they kill our citizens, who the hell cares who the President is or was, it doesn't make a difference! It's time to quit giving illegal immigrants jobs and it is time to find them and ship them back to their own countries, and to hell with the sanctuary city BS! Fine and jail businesses that hire these people and let ICE and border control take these people and send them packing!

Forum List

Back