Twice-deported illegal alien sentenced in murder of 6-year-old girl

Far better than Biden is doing, and you know goddamned well.

Don't try to play that shit here.
With SHERI you have to consider the source. She sees nothing wrong 😑 with over 5,000,000 Illegals that we know of in 18 months or the FENTANYL crisis that is killing kids and young adults 👩

Except, you are demanding that we NOT enforce our laws. So, you're lying.

Odd, I seem to be complaining about the government's refusal to enforce employment laws.

As an aside, do you understand what wanton means?

Odd, I seem to be complaining about the government's refusal to enforce employment laws.

Nope. That is just your excuse for not wanting the border laws and deportation laws enforeced.

I want all laws enforced. YOu are using one set of laws as an excuse to not enforce another group of laws.

That you are dishonest about what you are doing? THat is you trying to deal with the fact that on some level, you know that what you want, is wrong.

As an aside, do you understand what wanton means?

Sure. Why do you ask?

Nope. That is just your excuse for not wanting the border laws and deportation laws enforeced.

I want all laws enforced. YOu are using one set of laws as an excuse to not enforce another group of laws.

That you are dishonest about what you are doing? THat is you trying to deal with the fact that on some level, you know that what you want, is wrong.

If that is what you want, you would quit re-electing those who will not enforce the laws.

If that is what you want, you would quit re-electing those who will not enforce the laws.

Nonsense. I am limited to the choices available.

My point stands. I want all the laws enforced. You are using one set of laws as an excuse to not enforce another set of laws.

Nonsense. I am limited to the choices available.

My point stands. I want all the laws enforced. You are using one set of laws as an excuse to not enforce another set of laws.

If some can ignore laws, all should be able to.

Enforce them all or none. It's a simple concept.

Yes, very simple. I COMPLETELY understand what you are saying.

My point is, that what you are saying is an argument to not enforce a set of laws.

That makes your claim that you want to enforce all laws, FALSE.

Me? I actually want to enforce all the laws. I'm not looking for reasons or excuses to not enforce them.

Admit that you don't want to enforce the laws and then we can move on to whether or not your reason for that makes any sense.

Despite having been convicted in 2015 for drunk driving, on February 17, 2018, Lagunas got behind the wheel with a blood alcohol level nearly three times California's legal limit of 0.8%. Around 2:15 p.m., Lagunas drove onto the opposite sidewalk where Grace Aguilar was playing.

Lagunas, a twice-deported illegal alien, ran Grace Aguilar down and then smashed into a parked vehicle.

Gee Joe, I'm glad the the border is secure.

He should do his sentence on Martha's Vineyard.

Yes, very simple. I COMPLETELY understand what you are saying.

My point is, that what you are saying is an argument to not enforce a set of laws.

I have no desire to discuss this any longer with you since you insist on spinning my words.

I do not believe in fantasies. But you know my point but aren't interested in it so these kinds of stories will continue.

This guy didn't come through a border crossing. His employer knew he was here illegally but hired him anyway. All well and fine with you so quit with your faux concern.
How would you know that?
Challenging a minorities legal status beyond the basics can land you in hot water.

I'm so damn tired of people like you shifting the blame to AMERICANS and not the criminal and the government supporting their activities

Law firm explains how to find work in this country if you're illegal/undocumented

Can My Employer Fire Me If I Apply For DACA?​

Employers are responsible for hiring only authorized workers. You do not need to discuss your DACA application or status with the employer.

In case you suspect that your employer is discriminating against you or fires you because of your immigration status, that would be a violation of the National Immigration Law (INA).

How would you know that?
Challenging a minorities legal status beyond the basics can land you in hot water.

I'm so damn tired of people like you shifting the blame to AMERICANS and not the criminal and the government supporting their activities

Sorry but the AMERICANS hiring them are criminals also......to note, to come here illegally is a misdemeanor. To hire and illegal is a felony.

Now tell me about the criminals again?

IllegalImmagrants_Become-Americas_Violent-Crime-Wave.jpg

Forum List

Back