JUST IN: Illegal Alien Arrested For Murder of 16-Year-Old Texas High School Cheerleader Lizabeth Medina (Biden's Fault!)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It is his fault. His open borders policy murdered this pretty young girl. Blood is on his hands.

It would be much different if he were a legal alien or even a natural born citizen? who would you blame then?

These newest ten million were mostly un-vetted. Crimes and violent rapes, murders, robberies are now ramping up. This will only add to the off the chart Black violent crime problem. Yes, Obiden regime owns it all. Walls work.

Would not surprise me to see posters begin to vanish? Getting caught up in it.

It is his fault. His open borders policy murdered this pretty young girl. Blood is on his hands.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”​

― Donald J. Trump

These newest ten million were mostly un-vetted. Crimes and violent rapes, murders, robberies are now ramping up. This will only add to the off the chart Black violent crime problem. Yes, Obiden regime owns it all. Walls work.

yawn

Nowadays in the county I live in more than half the people that arrested by the Sheriff's Department have Hispanic names and the Sheriff (Grady Judd) has told us that many of them are Illegals.

This is in a county that hasn't really been overrun with Illegals so it must really be bad in those areas that have been overrun.

Ahem Unkotare supports these scumbags

Forum List

Back