Twice-deported illegal alien sentenced in murder of 6-year-old girl

No, they don't. Because businesses would complain to high heaven if they did.

The reality is we are ALL complicate in undocumented immigration. We all benefit for the low-cost labor they provide.

It's not just the big business employer that knowingly hires illegals.
It's the suburban home owner who hires a bunch of day-laborers outside the Home Depot after that DIY project turned out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look.
it's the restaurant owner who hires them because white teenagers are too spoiled to work cleaning tables like I did when I was 17.
It's the rich professional who hires illegals to clean their houses and raise their kids, and they think of Lupe as just like one of the family, which is why they aren't paying her taxes.

Here's how I would fix the illegal problem.

1) Create Guest Worker Visas for unskilled labor based on business demand. You only get to offer an GWV if you can show that you can't hire an American at a reasonable wage.
2) Strictly enforce the law against employers who routinely violate the law. Offer rewards for reporting employers who do so.

Give us a few specific examples of "BIG Businesses hiring illegals"
Do you have any evidence that happens?
WHO owns / runs these big businesses you speak of? (I'll bet you a dollar that even if you find some examples, it's DEMOCRATS who own the businesses)

Or maybe you're making it up? Convenience.

More illegals have entered the US since Biden was elected, over 2 million since he was sworn in and they keep coming. He actually invited them to break the law by crossing the border.

So what's stopping him from using a single pen mark to make it stop?

At any given time we have no idea how many are coming into the country. They don't register (well not all of them anyway) when they get here.

I am NOT here to defend Biden. I didn't vote for him nor do I make excuses for the Dems in not passing mandatory e-verify.

You secure the border, you can reduce the flow a lot. Anyone who really wanted a solution, would support that. You want to bog down any discussion into factions, to PREVENT any support for any step forward.

Why, thanks for your honesty. About wanting the flow to continue unimpeded.

Yep and then I'm going to support the idea of allowing them to vote.

So, your position here, is to defend the Illegal murder being here, and killing that girl, because of fairness, because it would have bene UNFAIR, to deport him and prevent him from retruning, unless we also punished anyone who gave him a job.

Unlike most liberals, I will grant you, it is a clear position. So, points for that.

It is also morally wrong.

I condemned that he could come here and work and make a living for years and somehow you see that as defending the practice. We know why. You like so many others care more about your politics than the life of this young girl. Keeping business in the cheap labor racket is more important than lives.

I condemned that he could come here and work and make a living for years and somehow you see that as defending the practice. We know why. You like so many others care more about your politics than the life of this young girl. Keeping business in the cheap labor racket is more important than lives.

You want to give illegal non-citizen criminals the right to vote?

That's just fucked up in so many ways. That shows how little respect you have for this country, the US Constitution, and the laws.

You want illegal non-citizen criminals to vote?

That's just fucked up in so many ways.

Yep. And then those who could have stopped it might learn a lesson.

We allow criminal employers to vote.

Yep. And then those who could have stopped it might learn a lesson.

We allow criminal employers to vote.

I don't even know how to respond to such idiocy. You want to punish business and industry for a President whose policies have flung the border wide open, and yet you want for those criminal and illegal border-crossers to have jobs and to be able to vote in American elections?

You're fucking nuts, dude. You're all over the place.

Your point being that we need to secure the border, and deport the illegals, right?
Explain how that works....

62% of undocumented, just over stay their visa...

Think about that... the easiest way of getting into America is just don't leave. When the US jobs market is in desperate need of workers, some just stay and grab a job...

"Since more than one half of all US undocumented residents arrive by air, visa-issuing posts have become the real frontline deterrent to undocumented migration," the study concludes. "This report suggests that more attention and resources should be given to that crucial mission of the US Department of State."
Who do we think gutted the State Dept?

So again blaming Biden for another Trump fuck up... IT is becoming pretty predictable at this stage, something doesn't work, you will see that Biden Admin hasn't got it fixed a Trump screw up yet...

I don't even know how to respond to such idiocy. You want to punish business and industry for a President whose policies have flung the border wide open, and yet you want for those criminal and illegal border-crossers to have jobs and to be able to vote in American elections?

You're fucking nuts, dude. You're all over the place.

There you go making excuses again. It's national policy to allow illegals to work here. If they are going to work here, they should be permitted to also vote.

It's going to happen but all you care about is the next election.

There you go making excuses again. It's national policy to allow illegals to work here. If they are going to work here, they should be permitted to also vote.

It's going to happen but all you care about is the next election.

So it's national policy to allow illegals to work here, yet you bitch about the employers who hire them?

You're all over the place, dude. :laughing0301:

To what end? What is your gain here?

I do not support the use of cheap and/or illegal labor. I oppose it.

The difference between us is that I do not want to use that issue as a shield to prevent discussion of the other issues, such as border security or deporting illegals.

So it's national policy to allow illegals to work here, yet you bitch about the employers who hire them?

You're all over the place, dude. :laughing0301:

Yes, that is right, I do not support that policy. Why is that so difficult of an idea for you?

To what end? What is your gain here?

I stated it.

The difference between us is that I do not want to use that issue as a shield to prevent discussion of the other issues, such as border security or deporting illegals.

Those are all excuses to do nothing about those employing illegals.

Yes, that is right, I do not support that policy. Why is that so difficult of an idea for you?

The US Constitution reads that only US citizens can vote. Why is that so difficult for you?

Explain how that works....

62% of undocumented, just over stay their visa...

Think about that... the easiest way of getting into America is just don't leave. When the US jobs market is in desperate need of workers, some just stay and grab a job...

"Since more than one half of all US undocumented residents arrive by air, visa-issuing posts have become the real frontline deterrent to undocumented migration," the study concludes. "This report suggests that more attention and resources should be given to that crucial mission of the US Department of State."

Imo, we should obviously greatly curtail visas to Third worlders, especially any nation who's citizens tend to overstay.

Again, that an action doesn't solve the whole problem, is not a reason to do nothing.

Do you support allowing illegals to continue to flood into the nation and to them stay?

What did Reagan do about that?

I don't give a flying fuck about Reagan. He's not even President any more.

Now what the fuck is Biden gonna do about this shit? You voted for him, and don't say you didn't. He's your President, now fix it.

I stated it.

Then I must of missed or misunderstood it. I ask again, why do you want to have illegals move here and then vote?

Those are all excuses to do nothing about those employing illegals.

Nothing in there was an excuse to do nothing. Your words there, made no sense.

My position stands.

I don't give a flying fuck about Reagan. He's not even President any more.

Now what the fuck is Biden gonna do about this shit? You voted for him, and don't say you didn't. He's your President, now fix it.

If all you want to do is mindlessly rant, have at it.

Then I must of missed or misunderstood it. I ask again, why do you want to have illegals move here and then vote?

I didn't say that. Position an honest question.

Nothing in there was an excuse to do nothing. Your words there, made no sense.

My position stands.

Those "other" issues are only excuses to not address the employers.

Are you fucking retarded.

If the businesses and industry didn't hire them, they wouldn't come here.

In fact, the government DID make it the responsibility of business, when the Simpson-Mazolli Act put the onus of proving eligibility to work on the employer, which is why you have to fill out all that I-9 paperwork. While the responsible businesses complied, the irresponsible ones didn't.

You’re still believing that leftists lie.

Forum List

Back