Twice-deported illegal alien sentenced in murder of 6-year-old girl

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
Despite having been convicted in 2015 for drunk driving, on February 17, 2018, Lagunas got behind the wheel with a blood alcohol level nearly three times California's legal limit of 0.8%. Around 2:15 p.m., Lagunas drove onto the opposite sidewalk where Grace Aguilar was playing.

Lagunas, a twice-deported illegal alien, ran Grace Aguilar down and then smashed into a parked vehicle.

Gee Joe, I'm glad the the border is secure.

• Banned
1663237290308.png

Your point being that we need to secure the border, and deport the illegals, right?

I do not believe in fantasies. But you know my point but aren't interested in it so these kinds of stories will continue.

This guy didn't come through a border crossing. His employer knew he was here illegally but hired him anyway. All well and fine with you so quit with your faux concern.

Not so much for the dead girl's parents though.

It's always the fault of the employers who hire them, right?

Yes. Well, and those who continue to allow it to happen.

Do you think that if those employers just quit hiring those illegals, they'd all march back across the border? How about we just secure the border instead?

Yes that is what would happen to the vast majority.

Despite having been convicted in 2015 for drunk driving, on February 17, 2018, Lagunas got behind the wheel with a blood alcohol level nearly three times California's legal limit of 0.8%. Around 2:15 p.m., Lagunas drove onto the opposite sidewalk where Grace Aguilar was playing.

Lagunas, a twice-deported illegal alien, ran Grace Aguilar down and then smashed into a parked vehicle.

Gee Joe, I'm glad the the border is secure.

Do you have any evidence this guy entered the country after January 2021?

Wait, no, this incident happened in 2018.

Who was president in 2018? Oh, that's right. Trump was.

It's not the responsibility of business and industry to keep the border secure. It's the federal government's job and apparently, your federal government is not doing what they're supposed to.

Are you fucking retarded.

If the businesses and industry didn't hire them, they wouldn't come here.

In fact, the government DID make it the responsibility of business, when the Simpson-Mazolli Act put the onus of proving eligibility to work on the employer, which is why you have to fill out all that I-9 paperwork. While the responsible businesses complied, the irresponsible ones didn't.

It's not the responsibility of business and industry to keep the border secure. It's the federal government's job and apparently, your federal government is not doing what they're supposed to.

It is the job of business and industry to not hire illegals but they know they freely can and do.

You do not care about the life of a little girl, you are only interested in your politics.

Are you fucking retarded.

If the businesses and industry didn't hire them, they wouldn't come here.

In fact, the government DID make it the responsibility of business, when the Simpson-Mazolli Act put the onus of proving eligibility to work on the employer, which is why you have to fill out all that I-9 paperwork. While the responsible businesses complied, the irresponsible ones didn't.

And neither party does a thing to enforce that.

I do not believe in fantasies. But you know my point but aren't interested in it so these kinds of stories will continue.

This guy didn't come through a border crossing. His employer knew he was here illegally but hired him anyway. All well and fine with you so quit with your faux concern.
Fantasies and realities.... The first four SLS rocket launches to the direction of the moon is over 4 billion dollars each. It was supposed to be a few hundred million dollars. Our nation is in decline.

And neither party does a thing to enforce that.

No, they don't. Because businesses would complain to high heaven if they did.

The reality is we are ALL complicate in undocumented immigration. We all benefit for the low-cost labor they provide.

It's not just the big business employer that knowingly hires illegals.
It's the suburban home owner who hires a bunch of day-laborers outside the Home Depot after that DIY project turned out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look.
it's the restaurant owner who hires them because white teenagers are too spoiled to work cleaning tables like I did when I was 17.
It's the rich professional who hires illegals to clean their houses and raise their kids, and they think of Lupe as just like one of the family, which is why they aren't paying her taxes.

Here's how I would fix the illegal problem.

1) Create Guest Worker Visas for unskilled labor based on business demand. You only get to offer an GWV if you can show that you can't hire an American at a reasonable wage.
2) Strictly enforce the law against employers who routinely violate the law. Offer rewards for reporting employers who do so.

No, they don't. Because businesses would complain to high heaven if they did.

The reality is we are ALL complicate in undocumented immigration. We all benefit for the low-cost labor they provide.

It's not just the big business employer that knowingly hires illegals.
It's the suburban home owner who hires a bunch of day-laborers outside the Home Depot after that DIY project turned out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look.
it's the restaurant owner who hires them because white teenagers are too spoiled to work cleaning tables like I did when I was 17.
It's the rich professional who hires illegals to clean their houses and raise their kids, and they think of Lupe as just like one of the family, which is why they aren't paying her taxes.

Here's how I would fix the illegal problem.

1) Create Guest Worker Visas for unskilled labor based on business demand. You only get to offer an GWV if you can show that you can't hire an American at a reasonable wage.
2) Strictly enforce the law against employers who routinely violate the law. Offer rewards for reporting employers who do so.
Every one of your posts is sheer nonsense and ignorance. Please put me on ignore.

So, your point was not that to blame the employers as a step towards a solution but a defense against any possible solution.

I did know that. I apologize if it looked like I was being deceptive. I just didn't want to jump over steps to the confusion of any readers, or the mods who might think I was...doing something wrong.

And it is not fine with me. I just am not playing YOUR game of pretending to care about that one aspect of the probem to avoid supporting any attempted solutions.

9/11 memorial speaker warns Democrats: Don't 'forget history' by backing soft-on-crime, 'open border' policies

A speaker at the annual 9/11 memorial is warning politicians not to "forget history" when it comes to "open border" and soft-on-crime policies, adding that Republican New York gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin would offer a necessary "fresh" approach to tackling violence in the Empire State.

Andrew Colabella, who lost a cousin in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and another cousin years later to a 9/11-related illness, spoke to Fox News Digital after delivering a chilling message at the podium on Sunday to "remind" politicians that Americans were "united" and "no one cared" 21 years ago about whether someone was a Republican, Democrat or about their race or gender.

"I think if you forget history, you are born to repeat it," Colabella told Fox News Digital during an interview. "My message was broadly to the politicians and anyone watching and anyone listening. When I said those words, it was nonpartisan. It did not point out a particular member, a particular party or a particular agenda. However, the people that are currently in power right now. You have a House and a Senate and executive Democrat-controlled — it's a trifecta. They're going to take it on the chin."

"It was not to offend," he added of his remarks. "If anything, it was to remind the 350 million Americans of this nation that we were once united. We were strong. Unfortunately, it took 2,977 people to die."

Forum List

Back