Twice-deported illegal alien sentenced in murder of 6-year-old girl

No, they don't. Because businesses would complain to high heaven if they did.

The reality is we are ALL complicate in undocumented immigration. We all benefit for the low-cost labor they provide.

I'm willing to pay more to address the issue. The fact is, costs would not have to go way up. Profits might just have to come down also and we can't have that.

It's not just the big business employer that knowingly hires illegals.
It's the suburban home owner who hires a bunch of day-laborers outside the Home Depot after that DIY project turned out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look.
it's the restaurant owner who hires them because white teenagers are too spoiled to work cleaning tables like I did when I was 17.
It's the rich professional who hires illegals to clean their houses and raise their kids, and they think of Lupe as just like one of the family, which is why they aren't paying her taxes.

Here's how I would fix the illegal problem.

1) Create Guest Worker Visas for unskilled labor based on business demand. You only get to offer an GWV if you can show that you can't hire an American at a reasonable wage.
2) Strictly enforce the law against employers who routinely violate the law. Offer rewards for reporting employers who do so.

No problem there with me.

So, your point was not that to blame the employers as a step towards a solution but a defense against any possible solution.

I did know that. I apologize if it looked like I was being deceptive. I just didn't want to jump over steps to the confusion of any readers, or the mods who might think I was...doing something wrong.

And it is not fine with me. I just am not playing YOUR game of pretending to care about that one aspect of the probem to avoid supporting any attempted solutions.

I have been clear. If we are going to continue to ignore the reason the vast majority come here, for jobs, I am not interested in any of the other complaints. Besides, even if we really, really wanted to, we can not completely close off our borders so that isn't even actually a solution. It's a political talking point, nothing else.

Will some still come if we cut the jobs off? Yes, there will still be a few willing to take the chance of hiring illegals. There will still be some that come to sell drugs, but those numbers will be far less and easier to deal with.

A girl is murdered thanks to you and your party's policies and all you can think of is calling Trump names. What a sick filthy degenerate lowlife you are.

We have already discussed this and have shown it's the policy of BOTH parties to ignore those who come here.

So now do you want to provide something showing what you claimed? Mexico has always policed it's own border.

Even at that they had the issue that it's a short boat ride around the border.

Are you brain damaged or something? Those were not Mexican border guards. They were 15,000 Mexican National Guard troops.

"(CNN) - Mexico has deployed almost 15,000 troops to the US-Mexico border, according to the country’s Secretary of Defense Luis Sandoval.

“In the northern part of the country, we have deployed a total of almost 15,000 troops composed of National Guard elements and military units,” Sandoval announced today in Cancun.

Approximately 2,000 National Guard members have already been deployed to Mexico’s southern border with Belize and Guatemala, he noted, adding to the 4,500 troops already spread across the area. Many migrants begin their journey in Central America and even further south, passing through Mexico on their way toward the United States.

The deployments come after renewed pressure from the Trump administration on Mexico to help slow migration flows northward. Mexico, however, has also called on the United Nations and the United States to help with the monumental task.."

Mexico sends nearly 15,000 troops to the US border | CNN

Are you brain damaged or something? Those were not Mexican border guards. They were 15,000 Mexican National Guard troops.

"(CNN) - Mexico has deployed almost 15,000 troops to the US-Mexico border, according to the country’s Secretary of Defense Luis Sandoval.

“In the northern part of the country, we have deployed a total of almost 15,000 troops composed of National Guard elements and military units,” Sandoval announced today in Cancun.

Approximately 2,000 National Guard members have already been deployed to Mexico’s southern border with Belize and Guatemala, he noted, adding to the 4,500 troops already spread across the area. Many migrants begin their journey in Central America and even further south, passing through Mexico on their way toward the United States.

The deployments come after renewed pressure from the Trump administration on Mexico to help slow migration flows northward. Mexico, however, has also called on the United Nations and the United States to help with the monumental task.."

Funny, you are arguing that Trump was begging Mexico to stop people from coming here seeking jobs when with a single pen mark he could have done it himself.

Trump campaigned on mandatory e-verify. Was he wrong? Why did he not follow through?

Trump: We are going to pass mandatory e-verify.

Republicans: No we aren't.

Trump. No we aren't.

Trump was all talk. Mexico had no reason to stop people from entering the U.S.

Mexico law enforcement: Stop, do not enter.

Prospective job seeker: These peso's say I can.

Mexico Law enforcement: Have a nice stay.

I have been clear. If we are going to continue to ignore the reason the vast majority come here, for jobs, I am not interested in any of the other complaints. Besides, even if we really, really wanted to, we can not completely close off our borders so that isn't even actually a solution. It's a political talking point, nothing else.

Will some still come if we cut the jobs off? Yes, there will still be a few willing to take the chance of hiring illegals. There will still be some that come to sell drugs, but those numbers will be far less and easier to deal with.

It's like the FIre Triangle. Heat plus Air plus Fuel equals fire. You don't want fire, eliminate any of the three and you are good.

Jobs, is certainly one aspect of the problems. An open border/lack of enforcement, is another.

You want to focus on one aspect to DEFEND the status quo. I want to complain about the problem to gin up support for a solution.

It's like the FIre Triangle. Heat plus Air plus Fuel equals fire. You don't want fire, eliminate any of the three and you are good.

Wrong, as long as the jobs are here, they will get here. You can not police the entire border but you know this. Even at that, it's as easy to come by boat or plane or tunnel.

Jobs, is certainly one aspect of the problems. An open border/lack of enforcement, is another.

You want to focus on one aspect to DEFEND the status quo. I want to complain about the problem to gin up support for a solution.

Yep. As long as some can freely break our laws, I support it for all.

That was/is impressive.

Funny, you are arguing that Trump was begging Mexico to stop people from coming here seeking jobs when with a single pen mark he could have done it himself.

Trump campaigned on mandatory e-verify. Was he wrong? Why did he not follow through?

Trump: We are going to pass mandatory e-verify.

Republicans: No we aren't.

Trump. No we aren't.

Trump was all talk. Mexico had no reason to stop people from entering the U.S.

Mexico law enforcement: Stop, do not enter.

Prospective job seeker: These peso's say I can.

Mexico Law enforcement: Have a nice stay.

More illegals have entered the US since Biden was elected, over 2 million since he was sworn in and they keep coming. He actually invited them to break the law by crossing the border.

So what's stopping him from using a single pen mark to make it stop?

How about starting with this: Do away with those federal mandates that require fucking signs to be in both English and Spanish.

Wrong, as long as the jobs are here, they will get here. You can not police the entire border but you know this. Even at that, it's as easy to come by boat or plane or tunnel.

You secure the border, you can reduce the flow a lot. Anyone who really wanted a solution, would support that. You want to bog down any discussion into factions, to PREVENT any support for any step forward.

Yep. As long as some can freely break our laws, I support it for all.

Why, thanks for your honesty. About wanting the flow to continue unimpeded.

So, your position here, is to defend the Illegal murder being here, and killing that girl, because of fairness, because it would have bene UNFAIR, to deport him and prevent him from retruning, unless we also punished anyone who gave him a job.

Unlike most liberals, I will grant you, it is a clear position. So, points for that.

It is also morally wrong.

Forum List

Back