Twice-deported illegal alien sentenced in murder of 6-year-old girl

Are you fucking retarded.

If the businesses and industry didn't hire them, they wouldn't come here.

In fact, the government DID make it the responsibility of business, when the Simpson-Mazolli Act put the onus of proving eligibility to work on the employer, which is why you have to fill out all that I-9 paperwork. While the responsible businesses complied, the irresponsible ones didn't.

Except that plenty of illegals have documents that WILL PASS MUSTER. I know, I worked with one. He had a valid license, a valid CDL, a passenger endorsement(!), a school bus endorsement(!!), and had actually worked for a school district. Except the documents were not his, he was an illegal from, IIRC, Guatemala.

Sadly true. Should be SEVERE penalties for knowingly hiring illegals

Yes, though a green light from E-Verify should be a 100% certain defense. I'm not interested in penalizing business owners for government incompetence.

Every one of your posts is sheer nonsense and ignorance. Please put me on ignore.

No, Joey is not ignorant. Joey is EVIL.

There Have Been Over 560 Mass Shootings in the US in 2022 So Far
Mass shootings are defined as events where at least four people are shot, either injured or killed, not including the shooter, according to the Gun Violence Archive.
Between 1982 and October 2022, 72 out of the 134 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 11. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 15 percent, and eight percent respectively.

White individuals in the United States (US) have historically had disproportionate access to firearms. The real-life availability of firearms, including those most lethal, may still be greater among White populations, manifesting in the number of victims in shootings.​

There Have Been Over 560 Mass Shootings in the US in 2022 So Far
Mass shootings are defined as events where at least four people are shot, either injured or killed, not including the shooter, according to the Gun Violence Archive.
Between 1982 and October 2022, 72 out of the 134 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 11. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 15 percent, and eight percent respectively.

White individuals in the United States (US) have historically had disproportionate access to firearms. The real-life availability of firearms, including those most lethal, may still be greater among White populations, manifesting in the number of victims in shootings.​

Even if that were true, it shows that firearms are not the problem. Blacks, who according to you have less access to guns, still commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime.

It's all because of the Liberals and their policies. The funny thing about this is that they seem to be in favor of migration, but try to send them all to Republican states, apparently to sweep Biden's or Obama's yard at Martha's Vineyard. no longer available.

Attachments

• sticker2.webm
    56.1 KB

Forum List

Back