TV Ratings: Trump's Congress Address In The Tank, Far From Comparable Obama Speech

just like their hero Agent Orange, the goobs freak out over terrible ratings, should be used to after his historical popular vote loss, sad

and zero links from these geniuses lol
I'm reminded of that donkey sound.

You really need to do some research before you start something like this. There were about 20% more watching Trump last night. Than watched Obama's last state of the union speech. Obama isn't as popular as you think.

Was this Trump's last speech? I hope so.
Nope but more people watched Trump than Obama. So like I said Obama isn't as popular as you say.

you mean more people in your living room watched the address?

how about a link, quit bullshitting

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

nice link

You really need to do some research before you start something like this. There were about 20% more watching Trump last night. Than watched Obama's last state of the union speech. Obama isn't as popular as you think.

Nope but more people watched Trump than Obama. So like I said Obama isn't as popular as you say.

Sure, if you search the entire 8 years of Obama's presidency, I'm sure you can find at least one comparison to make with Trump's first speech to the joint houses of congress. Face it. Obama was vastly more popular than Trump, and it's driving you and that narcissist batty.

Like I said Google it, but even being in black and white. Like most liberals you will still deny it. Sucks that Trump is more popular now, than Obama was in the end.

you google it and post it right here

what, cant handle the truth?

How come applesacks posts appear so much like goomos?

Libtard ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

nice link
There is no link to that because I wrote it. It was simple after watching you people the last ten years. You always do the same thing.

oh the Don isn't going to like this.......Twitter barrage on its way, incoming!

Compared to President Barack Obama's first address in 2009, Trump's early ratings are down by 17 percent.

TV Ratings: Trump's Congress Address Pulls 43 Million Viewers, Far From Comparable Obama Speech

How many viewers did Hillary get last night?

Of the viewers that watched Trump's speech last night, about 3 million more would have preferred that Hillary was giving the speech.

Only in California...

As I've said before, if it makes you less scared to believe that, then go ahead. It's not true, but you go ahead.

Sure, if you search the entire 8 years of Obama's presidency, I'm sure you can find at least one comparison to make with Trump's first speech to the joint houses of congress. Face it. Obama was vastly more popular than Trump, and it's driving you and that narcissist batty.
It was Obama's last state of the union speech. Which if he was as popular as you say, the numbers should've been close to the same.

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

nice link
There is no link to that because I wrote it. It was simple after watching you people the last ten years. You always do the same thing.

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

nice link

of course there's no link, you love fake news like all wingnuts

Like I said Google it, but even being in black and white. Like most liberals you will still deny it. Sucks that Trump is more popular now, than Obama was in the end.

Don't know how to do links. But Google audience numbers for obamas last state of the union speech. Truth will be right there.

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

You're not worth it for me, but it would be interesting for someone to copy this list and point out every time you do each of the things on your list. I know it is quite often.

Don't know how to do links. But Google audience numbers for obamas last state of the union speech. Truth will be right there.

So you don't know how to copy/paste a link?

seriously?

It was Obama's last state of the union speech. Which if he was as popular as you say, the numbers should've been close to the same.

Wrong, stop with the fake news snowflake...

"The event predictably topped the night's few other telecasts, grossing just more than 43 million viewers on eight networks airing coverage between 9 and 10:15 p.m. ET. On par with early metered market stats, a cumulative 27.8 overnight rating among households, it's still a ways off from President Barack Obama's first joint sessions meeting — or even his first State of the Union"

Obama bests Trump in Gallup’s ‘most admired’ poll
Obama bests Trump in Gallup’s ‘most admired’ poll

So you don't know how to copy/paste a link?

seriously?
No I don't.

Compared to President Barack Obama's first address in 2009, Trump's early ratings are down by 17 percent.

TV Ratings: Trump's Congress Address Pulls 43 Million Viewers, Far From Comparable Obama Speech

How many viewers did Hillary get last night?

Of the viewers that watched Trump's speech last night, about 3 million more would have preferred that Hillary was giving the speech.

Only in California...

As I've said before, if it makes you less scared to believe that, then go ahead. It's not true, but you go ahead.

If you did not have the slanted California vote Clinton would have lost the popular vote or do you deny this mere fact!?!

Clinton vote total was 8.7 million votes to Trump 4.4 million which is a 4.3 million plus to Clinton.

So keep on holding onto that popular voted victory because if you subtract California from the vote total Clinton was losing the popular vote...

So yeah only in California those 3 million prefer that bitch over groper!

suck it up, buttercup:

Updated, 8:17 Am: More numbers are coming in for Donald Trump's debut last night before a Joint Session of Congress, and they are looking good for the 45th President over his predecessor's last State Of the Union. Going low on the hyperbole and heavy on the history, the President's highly anticipated speech was a fairly polished performance on a very big stage that caught a lot of Americans' attention – around 22.7 million actually. That's up over 25% from what Barack Obam… »

Donald Trump’s Speech Ratings Up Nearly 20% Over Obama’s Last Sotu – Update

Forum List

Back