The Deplorable left!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
IMG_1088.PNG
So, a former Clinton volunteer/worker went after the fallen heroes widow! Called her an idiot as she stood crying during Trump's speech honoring him. Forgive me but I thought the left raised mortal hell once about how sacred Gold Star families are?

Former Hillary volunteer tries to hide behind 'locked' Twitter account after bashing wife of fallen SEAL

And the dam democrats were too damn sorry to stand and recognize her.

The whole goddamn party and all of it's voters are assholes!

The idiot lost his job because of that tweet! :2up:

Grilo’s LinkedIn page says he works as a principal for the Chicago-based Liberty Advisor Group. But as of Wednesday morning, Grilo’s profile page on the site had been deleted, and the company later confirmed that an employee had sent what they called "an offensive and inappropriate tweet" regarding the Gold Star family.

In a statement, the company said that while the message was from his personal account, "his comments were inconsistent with the Company's values."

"Regardless of whether the comments in the tweet were intended to cause the hurt and anger that they ultimately generated, they were unacceptable to us, and the individual who issued the tweet is no longer affiliated with Liberty," the statement said.

Ex-Clinton volunteer slammed, loses job, after swipe at widow of fallen SEAL

I'd say incarceration would be good for them.

View attachment 114865 So, a former Clinton volunteer/worker went after the fallen heroes widow! Called her an idiot as she stood crying during Trump's speech honoring him. Forgive me but I thought the left raised mortal hell once about how sacred Gold Star families are?

Former Hillary volunteer tries to hide behind 'locked' Twitter account after bashing wife of fallen SEAL
This woman in a few more years will remarry and move on with her life.....the man and woman that gave Owens his life, will not....they want answers and they want them now and for Trump to exploit this woman is just shameful

View attachment 114865 So, a former Clinton volunteer/worker went after the fallen heroes widow! Called her an idiot as she stood crying during Trump's speech honoring him. Forgive me but I thought the left raised mortal hell once about how sacred Gold Star families are?

This woman in a few more years will remarry and move on with her life.....the man and woman that gave Owens his life, will not....they want answers and they want them now and for Trump to exploit this woman is just shameful
They were given a full explanation unlike the Benghazi victim families who were lied to about a video.

They were given a full explanation unlike the Benghazi victim families who were lied to about a video.
Who in their right mind would trust anything a Trump administration would supply? I mean really, the guy lies more than a idiot savant on steroids.

Grilo is a first class asshole
sez bi catfish

Grilo is a first class asshole
sez bi catfish
What does that even mean?

Forum List

Back