TV Ratings: Trump's Congress Address In The Tank, Far From Comparable Obama Speech

oh the Don isn't going to like this.......Twitter barrage on its way, incoming!

Compared to President Barack Obama's first address in 2009, Trump's early ratings are down by 17 percent.

TV Ratings: Trump's Congress Address Pulls 43 Million Viewers, Far From Comparable Obama Speech

How many viewers did Hillary get last night?

Of the viewers that watched Trump's speech last night, about 3 million more would have preferred that Hillary was giving the speech.

Compared to President Barack Obama's first address in 2009, Trump's early ratings are down by 17 percent.

TV Ratings: Trump's Congress Address Pulls 43 Million Viewers, Far From Comparable Obama Speech

Of the viewers that watched Trump's speech last night, about 3 million more would have preferred that Hillary was giving the speech.

We don't care what citizens of other countries want.

You really need to do some research before you start something like this. There were about 20% more watching Trump last night. Than watched Obama's last state of the union speech. Obama isn't as popular as you think.

You really need to do some research before you start something like this. There were about 20% more watching Trump last night. Than watched Obama's last state of the union speech. Obama isn't as popular as you think.

Was this Trump's last speech? I hope so.

nice link sky pilot

Nope but more people watched Trump than Obama. So like I said Obama isn't as popular as you say.

Only in California...

Nope but more people watched Trump than Obama. So like I said Obama isn't as popular as you say.

you mean more people in your living room watched the address?

how about a link, quit bullshitting

just like their hero Agent Orange, the goobs freak out over terrible ratings, should be used to after his historical popular vote loss, sad

and zero links from these geniuses lol

non sequitur, indicates a lack of intelligence

Poor Assclown, no Trump-Russia connection or impeachment, so you're down to whining about TV ratings.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

Like I said Google it, but even being in black and white. Like most liberals you will still deny it. Sucks that Trump is more popular now, than Obama was in the end.

Forum List

Back