Turkish PM leaves stage during debate with Peres over Gaza

Using the US as a fulcrum to make sure israels ass is kissed globally doesn't really fly these days. Peres was in the wrong and the moderator was, SHOCKER, an American making sure that his jewish dick was prepped for sucking. 8, 8, 12 and 25 minutes, dude. Trying to hold the relationship of America over the head of Turkey is both laughable and lame as fuck. If turkey didn't care about American influence enough to keep from attacking kurds then, chances are, telling them that israels big brother is on his way to the playground won't mean much here either.

At some point in time you silly little blank check zionist will ahve to either accept that you are the new nazi or come to realize that your double standard doesn't mold reality.

Last edited:
All politicians on a mission.

Is war what most elections have boil down too?

The author of that podcast explains you also why Turkey will dominate the Islamic world again. That may sound arrogant to you, but Turkey is involved in all the things what is going on around here. Maybe CNN does not report about, but the fact stays. We long time stayed passive, a defensive hedgehog benumbing itself with Inner-Turkish problems. Those times are over.
All forecasts in case of Turkey look rosy, especially the economical aspect. That is the base to all other aspirations.

Exactly, under Erdogan Turkey has changed directions away from the west and towards a closer relationship with other states ruled by Islamists.

Turkey has a "zero-conflict" policy to all world states. Such it must be. Countries like Iran are not in WTO. If Turkish products enter Iranian market, then this goes via "zero-conflict" policy. There is a direct connection between this. We long time ignored the possibilities for Turkish economical development in our Hinterland. Now those markets are open and our growth in historical markets is followed by growth in our Hinterland.

Turkey is the "Gulf Cooperation Councils" first strategic partner:
Gulfnews: GCC names Turkey first strategic partner outside the Gulf

Turkey will get a FTA-agreement out of this, and those Gulf-Arabs do like to consume goods. Why not Turkish goods?

Perhaps it is in Turkey's interests to become a big fish in a small pond rather than to continue to struggle for standing among western nations, especially European nations that don't seem to want a Muslim nation to be considered a part of Europe. Erdogan's popularity seems to say this is what the Turkish population wants, also. I was simply agreeing with you that Turkey now seems to be doing what most analysts believed it would when Erdogan was elected.

funny how you wold thing relection is the issue rather than, say, 1k+ fucking palis becoming gore juice for the sake of israel's military hardon... Indeed, funny how that works. You assume that the motivation to walk off stage was re-election.. despite the FACT of disproportionate speaking time which, SHOCKER, gave the jew TWICE as much time to speak as anyone else. By an American Moderator, no less.

SHOCKER.

:cuckoo:

Exactly, under Erdogan Turkey has changed directions away from the west and towards a closer relatonship with other states ruled by Islamists.

I find it amusing that the country that murders Armenians and Kurds for NO REASON is mortally offended that another country responds to being attacked by 3,000 missiles.

I find it IRONIC AS HELL that your zionist ass would dare make such a stupid fucking statement given that the same amount of dead turks died from ONE KURDISH ATTACK than have died from pali rockets in 15 fucking years and yet it's the TURKS who have "NO REASON"!

:lol:

:thup:

'Kurd attack' kills 12 in Turkey

At least 12 people were killed after Kurdish separatists ordered them off a bus in south-east Turkey and opened fire, Turkish officials have said.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | 'Kurd attack' kills 12 in Turkey

but hey.. when the zionist jew says HOP everyone of you dirty goyim motherfuckers had BETTER put your fucking Nike Airs on and get to leaping!

Of Israel, he said, "They don't listen."

Erdogan brushed past reporters outside the hall. His wife appeared upset.

"All Peres said was a lie. It was unacceptable," she said, eyes glistening.

A LIE??? WE DON'T LISTEN?

Turkey brutally responds to any incursion by Kurds from Northern Iraq when they fire a few shells into Turkey. And Turkey condemns Israel's response when 10,000 rockets and shells have fallen into Israel???? AND WE DON'T LISTEN???

Is this man insane?

The point is this:
Ban-Ki-Moon talked 8 minutes
Amr-Musa talked 12 minutes
Erdogan talked 12 minutes.

Peres talked 25 minutes, for pretty much the entire speech, raised his voice loud, looked and pointed at Erdogan. In such style Peres can talk to leaders whose country is inferior to Israel in all fields. Not to Turkey.
Off course our Prime MInister wanted again the word to answer Peres. The moderator David Ignatius from Washington Post, hisself a Jew, bitched around and regularily intervened Erdogan in word and physically with his hand, so as a moderator taking sides with Peres. At the end of the day, that reporter is noone against a Politician representing 72 Million people. Touching of such a person is a no-go.

Peres will today hold a press-conference regarding this issue. Right after the incident in Davos, Peres called Erdogan and apologized for his loud voice. So it reports official news agency of Turkey, and Peres will stick his press conference in this regard.

"(...) I have to protect the honour of Turkey and Turkish people," said Mr Erdogan. "I am not a chief of a tribe. I am the prime minister of Turkey. I have to do what I have to do."
BBC NEWS | Business | Davos 2009 | Turkish PM given hero's welcome

Yes, and everyone there had the same double standard opinion of Israel. It's not OK when Israel hunts down terrorists, but it IS okay when the rest of the world does it. The Turkish military has killed 32,000 Kurds and yet there is no world condemnation of Turkey. Yet when Israel does the exact same thing as Turkey does, everyone slams Israel. It's sickening.

Exactly, under Erdogan Turkey has changed directions away from the west and towards a closer relatonship with other states ruled by Islamists.

I find it amusing that the country that murders Armenians and Kurds for NO REASON is mortally offended that another country responds to being attacked by 3,000 missiles.

I find it IRONIC AS HELL that your zionist ass would dare make such a stupid fucking statement given that the same amount of dead turks died from ONE KURDISH ATTACK than have died from pali rockets in 15 fucking years and yet it's the TURKS who have "NO REASON"!

At least 12 people were killed after Kurdish separatists ordered them off a bus in south-east Turkey and opened fire, Turkish officials have said.

but hey.. when the zionist jew says HOP everyone of you dirty goyim motherfuckers had BETTER put your fucking Nike Airs on and get to leaping!

So using your logic, it would only be acceptable for Israel to go in and clean out Gaza of terrorists if hundreds of Israelis died?

What about actually trying to PREVENT Israelis from dying? Don't you kind of think that's a good idea? Maybe you know, trying to protect INNOCENT life as you boast so much about. Or is that a Muslim's life is innocent and Jews' life is not?

funny how you wold thing relection is the issue rather than, say, 1k+ fucking palis becoming gore juice for the sake of israel's military hardon... Indeed, funny how that works. You assume that the motivation to walk off stage was re-election.. despite the FACT of disproportionate speaking time which, SHOCKER, gave the jew TWICE as much time to speak as anyone else. By an American Moderator, no less.

SHOCKER.

Israel has elections coming up too do they not?

Besides isn't it the Islamic mantra to wipe both Israel and Americans off the maps?

Are Islamic nut cases derived from Muslim countries or from Jewish and Christian based cultures?

The last time I looked at the situation it was the Christian base in Europe and America that went into save the Muslims from extermination. It was not the Muslim based cultures that came to the rescue of the Jewish culture. How many Muslim countries are acting to defend Israel? Are there any? If there are name them.

So using your logic, it would only be acceptable for Israel to go in and clean out Gaza of terrorists if hundreds of Israelis died?

What about actually trying to PREVENT Israelis from dying? Don't you kind of think that's a good idea? Maybe you know, trying to protect INNOCENT life as you boast so much about. Or is that a Muslim's life is innocent and Jews' life is not?

Sorry, zionist.. My idea of "preventing israelis from dying" doesn't include the mass genocide of arab civilians in palestine. Indeed, you sure do TALK about innocent life.. er, innocent JEWISH life, that is. Don't cry on my shoulder if YOUR pet nation uses the death of 12 people to rationalize killing 1000+. Thats ALL your doing.

SHOCKER.

Besides isn't it the Islamic mantra to wipe both Israel and Americans off the maps?

Are Islamic nut cases derived from Muslim countries or from Jewish and Christian based cultures?

The last time I looked at the situation it was the Christian base in Europe and America that went into save the Muslims from extermination. It was not the Muslim based cultures that came to the rescue of the Jewish culture. How many Muslim countries are acting to defend Israel? Are there any? If there are name them.

no, read the ACTUAL sources instead of trusting the DavidS types to tell you what was said. If we can agree that there is a difference between JEW and ZIONIST then you might want to pay attention to why palis and iran says ZIONIST and not JEW and why ZIONISTS won't clarify that point. I can fucking QUOTE you the infamous irnania president statement and you will not find mention of wiping JEWS off the map; rather a ZIONISM REGIME. But, if it were up to the Jills and DavidS's you'd never know that.

Why the fuck WOULD a muslim nation defend zionism? Did you expect the fucking Apaches to DEFEND George fucking Custer?

WOW. you people sure are desperate for some validation of your racism, arent you?

SHOCKER.

no, read the ACTUAL sources instead of trusting the DavidS types to tell you what was said. If we can agree that there is a difference between JEW and ZIONIST then you might want to pay attention to why palis and iran says ZIONIST and not JEW and why ZIONISTS won't clarify that point. I can fucking QUOTE you the infamous irnania president statement and you will not find mention of wiping JEWS off the map; rather a ZIONISM REGIME. But, if it were up to the Jills and DavidS's you'd never know that.

Why the fuck WOULD a muslim nation defend zionism? Did you expect the fucking Apaches to DEFEND George fucking Custer?

WOW. you people sure are desperate for some validation of your racism, arent you?
I do not read much of what DavidS has to say. I found it to be to bias for my taste.

Why wouldn't a Muslim country defend it's neighbors? I mean nutcases are nutcases if you know what I mean.

I read and listened to what the Iranian president had to say. It truly did not impress me. I still think he looks like a rat and there a fairly good reason for that. I watched his crap on Al Jazeer [sic]. I decided for myself at that point he would not be welcome at my house for dinner, but hey that's just me.

Being there is a fairly good portion of American indian in my heritage I know for a fact a few us of Indians worked pretty damn hard at getting along with the white man.

Sorry, zionist.. My idea of "preventing israelis from dying" doesn't include the mass genocide of arab civilians in palestine. Indeed, you sure do TALK about innocent life.. er, innocent JEWISH life, that is. Don't cry on my shoulder if YOUR pet nation uses the death of 12 people to rationalize killing 1000+. Thats ALL your doing.

Out of the 1000+, over 700 were terrorists and out of the 300+ civilians, nearly 95% of those civilians died because the terrorists were shooting rockets out of schools, mosques and hospitals - where CIVILIANS are.

Not ONE Israeli or American deserves to die because of terrorism. If it takes 10,000 terrorists to die so we can save the life of one innocent American or Israeli from terrorism, then it is justified. I don't care how many terrorists it takes to kill - so long as terrorism is completely and utterly destroyed.

If Hamas had ANY balls whatsoever, they would face the IDF on the battlefield and not hide behind innocent civilians to use their dead bodies as propaganda.

I do not read much of what DavidS has to say. I found it to be to bias for my taste.

Why wouldn't a Muslim country defend it's neighbors? I mean nutcases are nutcases if you know what I mean.

I read and listened to what the Iranian president had to say. It truly did not impress me. I still think he looks like a rat and there a fairly good reason for that. I watched his crap on Al Jazeer [sic]. I decided for myself at that point he would not be welcome at my house for dinner, but hey that's just me.

Being there is a fairly good portion of American indian in my heritage I know for a fact a few us of Indians worked pretty damn hard at getting along with the white man.

Given the nature of the creation of israel WHY DO YOU THINK? Again, did you REALLY expect native Americans to support George Custer? Fuck no.

And, it's funny how selective your application of "nutcase" is. So, no, a nutcase isn't merely a nutcase if your standard is the zion filter.

LOOKS like a rat? OH, so were judging people based on how they look now? good job, dude. truly. If that is the criteria to have dinner at your house then don't be shocked when no one gives a fuck about your invitation.

And, AGAIN, did you read his fucking statement or did you just assume zionists would tell you the truth without carving up his fucking words. Cry antisemite if you NEED to but the very infamous quote did not say what zionists insist it says.. that is, if you can seperate zionists from jews.

Dude, spare me the whole "indian in my heritage" bullshit. You probably are not also reltated to jesse james, Davey Crocket, a signer of the declaration of independance or anything else. AND, even if you are, that doesn't preclude that your opinon of THIS conflict was validated by your phantom ancestors who, apparently, LOVED the trail of tears and ENJOYED manifest destiny.

again, the length you people will go to rationalize your racism is amazing.

SHOCKER.

Have you ever heard of a Christian Zionist? Or a Muslim Zionist?

Zionism is as central of a philosophy in Judaism as Christ is in Christianity. Without Israel, there is no Judaism.

Israeli-Turkish relations took a dramatic turn for the worse in Davos Thursday night when Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan stormed red-faced off the stage at the World Economic Forum after sparring with President Shimon Peres over the fighting in Gaza.

Erdogan was angry over being cut off by a panel moderator after listening to an impassioned monologue by Peres defending Operation Cast Lead.

Peres's defense was prompted by harsh criticism leveled at Israel not only by Erdogan, but also by the two other panelists, Arab League head Amr Moussa and UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.

"You are killing people," Erdogan declared to Peres.

However, a finger-pointing Peres told Erdogan that he would have done the same if rockets had been hitting Istanbul.

"Do you understand the meaning of a situation where hundreds of rockets are falling a day on women and children who cannot sleep quietly, who need to sleep in shelters? What is the matter with you? You don't understand, and I am not prepared for lies."

Peres's comments were met by hearty applause, which apparently irritated the Turkish prime minister.

Erdogan asked the moderator, Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, to let him speak once more.

"Only a minute," Ignatius replied.

Speaking in Turkish, Erdogan said, "I remember two former prime ministers in your country who said they felt very happy when they were able to enter Palestine on tanks. I find it very sad that people applaud what you said. There have been many people killed. And I think that it is very wrong and it's not humanitarian."
the day a Turkish leader gets to lecture people on their past and gets taken seriously is the day we all need to fold our tents and go back to throwing stones at each other as in cave dwellinsg.

"We can't start the debate again. We just don't have time," Ignatius said.

"Please let me finish," Erdogan said.

However, Ignatius responded, "We really do need to get people to dinner."

The Turkish premier then said, "Thank you very much. Thank you very much. Thank you very much. I don't think I will come back to Davos after this."
hissy fit. If he were back home he'd have his tanks come and wipe out the assembled dignitaries and he'd be very happy.

The confrontation saw Peres and Erdogan raise their voices - highly unusual at the elite gathering of corporate and world leaders, which is usually marked by learned consensus-seeking and polite dialogue.

The packed audience at the Erdogan and Peres session, which included US President Barack Obama's close adviser Valerie Jarrett, appeared stunned.

Afterward, forum founder Klaus Schwab huddled with Erdogan in a corner of the Congress Center.

"I have known Shimon Peres for many years and I also know Erdogan. I have never seen Shimon Peres so passionate as he was today. I think he felt Israel was being attacked by so many in the international community. He felt isolated," said former Norwegian prime minister Kjell Magne Bondevik.

"I was very sad that Erdogan left. This was an expression of how difficult this situation is," he added.

Moussa, the former Egyptian foreign minister, said Erdogan's actions were understandable.

"Mr. Erdogan said what he wanted to say, and then he left. That's all. He was right," Moussa said.

Of Israel, he said, "They don't listen."
yeah right. he ignores every point made...like Turkey would respond the same or worse.

Erdogan brushed past reporters outside the hall. His wife appeared upset.

"All Peres said was a lie. It was unacceptable," she said, eyes glistening.
what was a lie? jesus!

The unpleasant incident came at a meeting that both Israeli and Turkish diplomatic officials thought could help improve relations between the two countries - relations that have soured considerably due to Erdogan's extremely harsh criticism since the start of Operation Cast Lead.

"Erdogan's actions in Davos show that he doesn't want to miss an opportunity to further harm Turkish-Israeli relations," sources in Jerusalem said in response to the incident. The sources said that Erdogan's behavior on the Davos stage obviously would not help Turkey's attempts to be seen in Europe as a rational and constructive actor on the international stage.

"Israel's strategic relationship with Turkey is important to us, but it is no less important to Turkey," the official said. "Erdogan is harming his own interests."

The official said that Israel was growing increasingly "tired" of Erdogan's tirades, and was unlikely to make any more efforts to "chase after the Turks."

The official dismissed as no longer valid the argument that Erdogan's diatribes - he has called for Israel to be barred from the UN and said its actions were inhuman and would bring it to self-destruction - were the result of domestic considerations, and that he was playing to his strong Islamic base before the Turkish municipal elections in March.

The incident came even as Turkish Foreign Minister Ali Babacan appeared over the last couple of days to be tempering Turkish rhetoric and taking a more conciliatory approach. On Wednesday he called on Hamas to abandon violence.

The Foreign Ministry had no response to the incident, an apparent indication that it did not want to exacerbate the situation.

Turkish PM leaves stage during debate with Peres over Gaza | International | Jerusalem Post

Given the nature of the creation of israel WHY DO YOU THINK? Again, did you REALLY expect native Americans to support George Custer? Fuck no.

And, it's funny how selective your application of "nutcase" is. So, no, a nutcase isn't merely a nutcase if your standard is the zion filter.

LOOKS like a rat? OH, so were judging people based on how they look now? good job, dude. truly. If that is the criteria to have dinner at your house then don't be shocked when no one gives a fuck about your invitation.

And, AGAIN, did you read his fucking statement or did you just assume zionists would tell you the truth without carving up his fucking words. Cry antisemite if you NEED to but the very infamous quote did not say what zionists insist it says.. that is, if you can seperate zionists from jews.

Dude, spare me the whole "indian in my heritage" bullshit. You probably are not also reltated to jesse james, Davey Crocket, a signer of the declaration of independance or anything else. AND, even if you are, that doesn't preclude that your opinon of THIS conflict was validated by your phantom ancestors who, apparently, LOVED the trail of tears and ENJOYED manifest destiny.

again, the length you people will go to rationalize your racism is amazing.
I already told you DavidS is a bit to bias IMHO.

If this is the best you can do to defend a terrorist organization you are losing dude.

Have you ever heard of a Christian Zionist? Or a Muslim Zionist?

Zionism is as central of a philosophy in Judaism as Christ is in Christianity. Without Israel, there is no Judaism.

Wrong, Judaism has been around for much longer than an "Israeli" state.
Have you ever heard of a Protestant Muslim? An anabaptist Jew? A Therava Catholic?

For precisly what rational reason should a Moslem support Israel? Israel is partly based on religious beliefs, given that, even if they would want too, Arab Moslem cannot convert to Judaism (A german Joke says: There are only 2 ways to become a Jew, get born as one or if the State says so), they have few choices apart from fleeing (difficult because getting out of Palestine aint exactly easy emmigration wise), trying to adapt (I cannot think of a historical example where something like this happened if the "supressed" side has the demographic equation going for them) or fight.

Do you know why the Zionist landgrab is still contested, while for example the polish "landgrab" (Poland lost more territory to the Soviet Union than it gained from Germany, and the Poles had no say in the matter of the new borders) after WW2 is today unopposed?
A) No Germans left in Poland
B) Todays culture in Germany does not really encourage futile heroic deaths (you got killed? IDIOT!)
C) There were legitimate peace treaties which both sides signed.

Besides, if you break a ceasefire by crossing a border in force and killing 6 humans (dont forget that Israels Tunnel raid came before the Hamas rockets) than you cannot expect the other side to do nothing, especially if this other side was elected on promises of "Strength".

P.S. Regarding the casulty numbers:

As a former Artillery Jock of the German Army, I do not believe that anyone can Fire 155mm Rounds into an area as densely populated as Gaza and kill 70% Militants.

The usual shrapnell rounds scatter with a radius of about 20-25 meters if fired from moderatly short ranges (depending on weather, precision of balistic instruments, wether GPS support is available etc.). The Blast does not have any problems with killing or severly injuring humans in a roughly 50 meter radius. (Less in Gaza since there is a lot of cover). Even if Hamas would try its best to not involve the civilians, you will not get 70% insurgents killed with artillery.

If they intentionally use Humand shields, that you will be hard pressed to have a ratio better than 1 militant per 10 civilian victims.
This is the ratio that tends to happen in wars anyway.

Out of the 1000+, over 700 were terrorists and out of the 300+ civilians, nearly 95% of those civilians died because the terrorists were shooting rockets out of schools, mosques and hospitals - where CIVILIANS are.

Not ONE Israeli or American deserves to die because of terrorism. If it takes 10,000 terrorists to die so we can save the life of one innocent American or Israeli from terrorism, then it is justified. I don't care how many terrorists it takes to kill - so long as terrorism is completely and utterly destroyed.

If Hamas had ANY balls whatsoever, they would face the IDF on the battlefield and not hide behind innocent civilians to use their dead bodies as propaganda.

yea, dave.. whatever the fuck you say. Lord fucking knows YOU, of all people, are not short on excuses for zion. Why don'tcha go post another thread about the outright massacre of more muslims during a religous event. You've got yourprotective mamma hawk guarding your common ethnicity.

And No, if ZIONISTS had any balls whatsoever they would have conducted a ground war in which to extract militants without wantonly killing hundreds of civilians. But, we all know what kind of a pussy you people are so.. I guess it makes sense that your bravery amounts to killing em all from 20k feet and letting civilians sort it out.

"terrorism" is nothing more than convenient nomenclature for pussies like you to hide your genocide behind. If Nazis tried doing what you are you'd be screaming racism all day long. But, since we are talking about the new master race...

Forum List

Back