Tunisia to host the largest conference supporting Palestinian prisoners

good idea DEACH ----there are people who survived slavery in the COTTON GROWING SOUTH too The current success of the current zionist project has nothing to do with the program of your hero ADOLF ABU ALI it is the response to DHIMMIA just as is SOUTHERN SUDAN ----of course you prefer other outcomes----like the genocide of the Biafrans of the ARMENIANS such a DELIGHT are you still mourning the TRAGEDY OF ANDALUSIA ???

i cannot believe you are comparing jews that lived in thriving and prosperous communities throughout the mideast and northern africa, those who never had any complaints before the advent of the jewish state and were regarded by their arab benefactors as a protected people, with the horrible plight of africans captured, transported, and sold into a lifetime of hard servitude as slaves and whose dear and precious children were nothing more than chattel.

what kind of racist, bigoted monster are you. i am beginning to get a glimmer as to why most of the black people have very little regard for jewish people...

Given your hateful, bigoted behavior here it is clear why nobdy cared what the Brits did to the Irish.

actually, the irish, and to particularly include their struggle against british colonial rule, are looked on quite favourably throughout the world. we are rather notorious for helping others cast off the shackles of their colonial rule. you will find monuments to the irish all over the world, from vera cruz in mexico to the celtic cross at gettysburg and the monument at bunker hill to ned kelly and the hunger strike memorial in australia to the bobby sands street in front of the british embassy in tehran and the many irish names on the arche de triomphe in paris and...kenya, south africa, india, pakistan and on and on and on...and arab states as well...and bernadette devlin visiting angela davis in gaol and supporting civil rights for black americans...

actually, we really do not boast about it all that much because we aren't that kind of people, but you brought up that nobody cares about what the brits did to us...

and the irish people are eternally grateful to all the peoples of the world for their support. every year i nsend cash to the choctaw nation for the money they collected, fresh of their own trail of tears, to help to relieve those hungry from the english starvation.

i wonder if a judas iscariot day parade and celebration would be a bigger hooley than st patrick?

jews sure have a lot of nobel prize winners in physics though. that is quite an accomplishmeny and a testament to their industriousness.

The jewish community of Tunisia is more than 2500 years old ----it is gone now--------by virtue of GENOCIDE peeballs is delighted to dance on the corpses of his favorite social manifestation

pbel was not dancing on anyone's grave, quite unlike you.

it always struck me as odd how all these jewish states thrived and flourished ...

What Jewish states are you referring to and what makes you think they were thriving or flourishing?

states, communities, neighbourhoods...same diff...they were allowed to pretty much adhere to their own customs, rules, and religion as a minority people.

they are often described by historians, many of them jews, as thriving communities. the jewish states/communities in iran, morocco, algeria, tunisia, etc. before the zionists arrrived and tried, and in large part succeeded, into scaaring them to leave in order to establish an hegemony in the palestinian mandate.

how many of those jews who lived "happily" in lands like Egypt, Afghanistan, Morocco, Tunisia, Syria etc etc do you KNOW PERSONALLY Deach-----I know hundreds In fact I am married to one. I was a child during the outset of the "civil rights" era in the USA during my very early childhood my parents moved to a town known to be BUNDIST during world war II I grew up knowing people like you-----they save up stories of HAPPY AND DELIGHTED BLACK SLAVES IN THE SOUTH to prove how good was slavery

During my college years I had lots of friends from India-----One young Brahmin----whose family was living "HIGH ON THE HOG" during the time that India was part of the British empire told me about an uncle who very much resented "INDIAN INDEPENDENCE"

Propagandaists can always find a few people who managed to flourish
in really miserable state situations ----sometimes because of them ---who
will look back at the lovely life----before "it all changed"
ahhhhh for the good old days on the plantation--picking cotton-----how wonderful that I was shipped america ---sold,
and learned the bible'

In india----before the war of Independence----people with the slightest bit of wealth----whether British or Indian------could own palaces and armies of servants--------then came the horror-----the government got the idea "scheduled" castes and gave rights to the slave castes ----so my brahmin friend told me was the constant complaint of one of his uncles.=
aaaaahhhhh for the good old days

how many of those jews who lived "happily" in lands like Egypt, Afghanistan, Morocco, Tunisia, Syria etc etc do you KNOW PERSONALLY Deach-----I know hundreds In fact I am married to one. I was a child during the outset of the "civil rights" era in the USA during my very early childhood my parents moved to a town known to be BUNDIST during world war II I grew up knowing people like you-----they save up stories of HAPPY AND DELIGHTED BLACK SLAVES IN THE SOUTH to prove how good was slavery

During my college years I had lots of friends from India-----One young Brahmin----whose family was living "HIGH ON THE HOG" during the time that India was part of the British empire told me about an uncle who very much resented "INDIAN INDEPENDENCE"

ahhhhh for the good old days on the plantation--picking cotton-----how wonderful that I was shipped america ---sold,
and learned the bible'

In india----before the war of Independence----people with the slightest bit of wealth----whether British or Indian------could own palaces and armies of servants--------then came the horror-----the government got the idea "scheduled" castes and gave rights to the slave castes ----so my brahmin friend told me was the constant complaint of one of his uncles.=

whose family was living "HIGH ON THE HOG"

Indeed, colonial enterprises always have their oligarchs.

Did Arafat, Abbas, and Fayyed get rich serving their own people?

and learned the bible'

you know absolutely nothing about me, got it.

as for all these friends you have...the only women i know with as many "friends" as you claim are two bit hoors, not that there is anything wrong with that.

and for christ's sake, what is with you and these slave owning american bundists towns with no jewish, only irish, populations and where you pretend to be an irish christian in a plaid skirt and tam o' shanter so you can hear what all the evil muslims that are hangin' out at the playgrounds in bundist america have to say about jews.

do you ever fookin' listen to yourself"? perhaps you can't hear what you are saying above all the chitter chatter of irsh, slave owning, muslim bundists under your bed and in your closet discussing the foibles and habits of jewish children and how best to make them suffer from aids infected nail bombs exploding in their brains...or something like that.

and the funniest part of all your posts is that people are actually accusing skit of being looney toons.

i cannot believe you are comparing jews that lived in thriving and prosperous communities throughout the mideast and northern africa, those who never had any complaints before the advent of the jewish state and were regarded by their arab benefactors as a protected people, with the horrible plight of africans captured, transported, and sold into a lifetime of hard servitude as slaves and whose dear and precious children were nothing more than chattel.

what kind of racist, bigoted monster are you. i am beginning to get a glimmer as to why most of the black people have very little regard for jewish people...

Given your hateful, bigoted behavior here it is clear why nobdy cared what the Brits did to the Irish.

actually, the irish, and to particularly include their struggle against british colonial rule, are looked on quite favourably throughout the world. we are rather notorious for helping others cast off the shackles of their colonial rule. you will find monuments to the irish all over the world, from vera cruz in mexico to the celtic cross at gettysburg and the monument at bunker hill to ned kelly and the hunger strike memorial in australia to the bobby sands street in front of the british embassy in tehran and the many irish names on the arche de triomphe in paris and...kenya, south africa, india, pakistan and on and on and on...and arab states as well...and bernadette devlin visiting angela davis in gaol and supporting civil rights for black americans...

actually, we really do not boast about it all that much because we aren't that kind of people, but you brought up that nobody cares about what the brits did to us...

Not true. I mentioned that nobody cared, Princess. Very dishonest of you to change my post but so very typical of you Nazi types.

and learned the bible'

Don't be silly, Princess. Everyone knows you're a slimey Nazi scumbag. Everyone.

Not true. I mentioned that nobody cared, Princess. Very dishonest of you to change my post but so very typical of you Nazi types.

lolol...ok boss. by the way, very dishonest of you to use absolutes like "nobody" when a lot of people care and have cared about us but so very typical of you goyim hating kapo tupes.

also very dishonest of you to accuse me of changing your post. i copied it and posted it all right there for the world to see. were i being dishonest, i would have utilised your rather selective editing out of portions of your post.

also, if you want to quibble "cares" becomes "cared" in a split second...and you also may want to look at the location of the "d" key and the "s" key on the keyboard.

and learned the bible'

Don't be silly, Princess. Everyone knows you're a slimey Nazi scumbag. Everyone.

awww, the wee shyster wannabe is at it again. "everyone" today consists of somewhere in the neighbourhood of 7,000,000,000 people. i wouldn't bring it up at all, but you seem to have a penchant for honesty, no matter how ridiculous. perhaps we can at least eliminate the people of the republic of china for starters,

dishonest lying kapo.

you're funny, dude.

Ditto, right on the mark. He's gong to star in a new sitcom, " I dream of Nazis."

lolol...ok boss. by the way, very dishonest of you to use absolutes like "nobody" when a lot of people care and have cared about us but so very typical of you goyim hating kapo tupes.

also very dishonest of you to accuse me of changing your post. i copied it and posted it all right there for the world to see. were i being dishonest, i would have utilised your rather selective editing out of portions of your post.

also, if you want to quibble "cares" becomes "cared" in a split second...and you also may want to look at the location of the "d" key and the "s" key on the keyboard.

Awww, poor Seal.
You conveniently (and dishonestly) cut out your claim which began this exchange: "i am beginning to get a glimmer as to why most of the black people have very little regard for jewish people..."
You love to spew the hate but just can't hack it when made to take it. What a surprise!

awww, the wee shyster wannabe is at it again. "everyone" today consists of somewhere in the neighbourhood of 7,000,000,000 people. i wouldn't bring it up at all, but you seem to have a penchant for honesty...

Indeed I do, Princess, and I admit I just don't like you Nazi types.
Sue me.

Ditto, right on the mark. He's gong to star in a new sitcom, " I dream of Nazis."

Works for me, Princess. I'm sure we'll work in a character based on you and one for Seal, too.
Hell, if the show last long enough we'll work in one for all the Nazi slimeballs on this board.

Awww, poor Seal.
You conveniently (and dishonestly) cut out your claim which began this exchange: "i am beginning to get a glimmer as to why most of the black people have very little regard for jewish people..."
You love to spew the hate but just can't hack it when made to take it. What a surprise!

i never cut anything off. too much effort. i copy everything and respond to the poster. if anyone cuts stuff out, it is you, and i have called you on it in the past. that is why you are trying to set me up now. you probably deleted your own post or someone elses post was deleted who had cut out my post.

anyone can go back and see what i said and where and in what context it occurred.

Awww, poor Seal.

i never cut anything off. too much effort. i copy everything and respond to the poster. if anyone cuts stuff out, it is you, and i have called you on it in the past. that is why you are trying to set me up now. you probably deleted your own post or someone elses post was deleted who had cut out my post.

anyone can go back and see what i said and where and in what context it occurred.

There is no content which justfies your mindless hate, Princess, and I don't really believe nobody cared about the Irish, I was just using your rational and "facts" to give you the biz.
You have no evidence which suuports your claim that "most of the black people have very little regard for jewish people." You were just trying to justify your own hate for Joooos.

Awww, poor Seal.

There is no content which justfies your mindless hate, Princess, and I don't really believe nobody cared about the Irish, I was just using your rational and "facts" to give you the biz.
You have no evidence which suuports your claim that "most of the black people have very little regard for jewish people." You were just trying to justify your own hate for Joooos.

that claim is based entirely on the complaints i have heard from jews towards black people over the years and the animosity between the two groups..

that claim is based entirely on the complaints i have heard from jews towards black people over the years and the animosity between the two groups..

Unless you have asked "most of the black people" how they feel about Jews you really have nothing which supports your claim. How typical.

Unless you have asked "most of the black people" how they feel about Jews you really have nothing which supports your claim. How typical.

forgive me for believinng the complaints of jewish people.

you really may want to take a course on reading comprehension.

In the city of New York----very early in the 1900s---lots of blacks were fleeing oppression in the South and seeking work from Jewish employers -----at that time there was an horrific event-----a POGROM against blacks------people were hanged from street light poles------the pogrom was enacted on black people by Irish blue collar workers who considered the black people competitors for their jobs

Forum List

Back