Tucson Tragedy: GOP Gives Higher Marks To Obama Than Palin On Response

Mabe the GOP should remember obie wan wasn''t attacked. Mrs. Palin was. She has a right to defend herself. If she had remained silent, the leftwing bezerko's like Eddie Schmeddie would have been bitchin about her remaining silent. "where is she?".......... oh wait,, that's just what the fuck he did. nebbermind.

if she had remained silent, her head would have exploded.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mabe the GOP should remember obie wan wasn''t attacked. Mrs. Palin was. She has a right to defend herself. If she had remained silent, the leftwing bezerko's like Eddie Schmeddie would have been bitchin about her remaining silent. "where is she?".......... oh wait,, that's just what the fuck he did. nebbermind.

Making her the victim in this tragedy.....? Keep it up.

That meme doesn't work. The leftwing made her the victim. oh wait..... they just couldn't keep their big mouths shut could they... toooo bad.

she made herself a victim.

maybe if you send her the material, she'll make you a victim, too.

what is it about Palin that you think we fear?

Why do you HOPE we fear Palin?

I dont hope you fear her.
The actions of the left make it clear they fear her.
They are continually finding ways to discredit her. If they didnt fear her and they truly thought she were an idiot and one that has no chance in national politics, they would not say a word about her.
To the contrary, she gets 95% of the attention as it pertains to conservative political figures.

That implies a fixation....so tell me...is the fixation due to admiration or fear?

But she didn't and now yours is. :lol:

Would you not consider yourself a victim if you were blamed for it?
Can there not be a victim of the reaction of an incident?

When there was a black kid killed by a motorist in NY ....and the ensuing community anger resulted in an innocent bystander who had nothing to do with it being stabbed to death based on the fact that he was of the same religious beleif of the driver.....was he NOT a victim of the REACTION of the incident?

Was he NOT a victim becuase a kid died during the oringinal incident?

Yes...she was a victim of the media reaction. She was forced to answer to charges of creating the deaths of 6 people...even though she had nothing to do with it.

Your inability to see OR accept this is stubborness on your part.

Interesting how the left has responded to several posts since I posted the one above....but refused to debate what I said.
Speaks volumes.

That meme doesn't work. The leftwing made her the victim. oh wait..... they just couldn't keep their big mouths shut could they... toooo bad.

Nope, you leftwingers did the victimizing, You had two choices drag Palin into it or not. You chose to drag her right on in. She has a right to defend herself. Unlike you little pansies who would have her turn the other cheek, she'll stand up and fight.

The liberal media made her the victim.

But she didn't and now yours is. :lol:

that would explain the splatter :thup:

Nope, you leftwingers did the victimizing, You had two choices drag Palin into it or not. You chose to drag her right on in. She has a right to defend herself. Unlike you little pansies who would have her turn the other cheek, she'll stand up and fight.

she's a pit bull in lipstick, you betcha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The actions of the left make it clear they fear her.:cuckoo:

What kind of actions lead you to such a ludicrous conclusion?? LOL! Fear?? LMAO!!

Sarah+Palin+Cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
The reason being, I ACTUALLY know her, she was my Governor..
what's your excuse?:lol:

I like a good laugh and she provides plenty.

Was being the operative word.

She deserted you people to advance her own selfish agenda and yet you still worship at her altar.

Fool.

I believe most Alaskans that still support her saw it as best for their state for her to step down as the viscious attacks on her by the immature left and the immature media were inhibiting her ability to govern efficiently.

If I lived in Alaska, I would have felt the same way.

Here in NY, our state pretty much came to a standstill as it pertained to everything when the media started to attack Patterson. He was spending so much time answering to bogus charges, there as not a single news conference where he was allowed to answer questions of State issues....he only got qu8estions of "scandal".....

It is not rocket science to see this Mr. Clean....but please...continue to spin her reason for stepping down.

FYI....are you happy Patterson stayed in office and got nothing done for us his last year?

I like a good laugh and she provides plenty.

She deserted you people to advance her own selfish agenda and yet you still worship at her altar.

Fool.

I believe most Alaskans that still support her saw it as best for their state for her to step down as the viscious attacks on her by the immature left and the immature media were inhibiting her ability to govern efficiently.

Here in NY, our state pretty much came to a standstill as it pertained to everything when the media started to attack Patterson. He was spending so much time answering to bogus charges, there as not a single news conference where he was allowed to answer questions of State issues....he only got qu8estions of "scandal".....

It is not rocket science to see this Mr. Clean....but please...continue to spin her reason for stepping down.

FYI....are you happy Patterson stayed in office and got nothing done for us his last year?

If she couldn't take the "viscious attacks" leveled at her as governor of a small state, what the hell would she do as president?

Quit that job too?

What kind of actions lead you to such a ludicrous conclusion?? LOL! Fear?? LMAO!!

I answered that question earlier in the thread.

People tend to ridicule something they are concerned will have an affect on them.

People knock those that they fear may be seen as better than them.

"she may be hot looking but I bet she is an idiot"
"he may be very successful but I bet he is a work-aholic and ignores his family"
"He may be built well, but I bet he has a small penis"
"there is no way those tits are real"

Shall I continue?

People tend to ridicule something they are concerned will have an affect on them.

"he may be very successful but I bet he is a work-aholic and ignores his family"

Shall I continue?

if you wish, but won't your shrink get jealous?

Fool.

If she couldn't take the "viscious attacks" leveled at her as governor of a small state, what the hell would she do as president?

Quit that job too?

Not saying she could be President.
She wouldnt have my vote.
But I am not the one trying to discredit her.
I see her as a conservative advocate...I dont agree with all she says, but I let her say it without crucifying her becuase I dont fear her.
I dont agree with most of what Dean says...but I dont hfear him so I never give him a second thought.
I am sure you dont agree with most of what Huckabee says...but you dont fear him so you dont continually try to discredit him.

But I believe you fear Palin.

Shall I continue?

if you wish, but won't your shrink get jealous?

lol.....well done.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
How exactly does anyone compare the two? Palin wouldn't have had to say jack on the event if she wasnt attacked in the first place. And her response was to those attacks, not the event itself. The President, despite his many, many, many, faults, didnt have that handicap because there was atleast one party in the United States that didnt try to use these murders in order to attack their political opposition.

The President was focused on the event. Therefore it's hardly surprising that his response was better. He was actually responding to it.

Of course she has the right to defend herself, but is it wise the manner in which she chose to do so? Gov. Palin made it all about herself; she is not the vicitm here, the victims are in the hospital or died from their wounds.
Criticism comes with being a public figure. If Gov. Palin aspires to the office of president she better get used to it and watch how President Obama has handled intense criticism. Being mature and above the petty insults is an MQ (minimum qualification) for a leader. Those whose inital reacton to a crisis or problem is to ask or wonder, 'how does this effect me' are not leaders and never will be.

Forum List

Back