Poll: GOP voters say news media poses greater threat to US than white supremacists

The media has decided to go to war with more than half of the nation.
They are a huge danger to our way of life. The worst part about the media is they are stupid, out of touch morons but they think they are the smartest on the planet.
Dumb and arrogant media reporting is a danger to us all. Turn it off for good.

You have it backwards. Republicans have little interest in facts, accept what Trump tweets without checking facts, and believe that leftists are all communists. It's hard to overcome that level of wilful ignorance.

People like me who live outside the US find it difficult to fathom how Americans can continue to support a leader who is so unqualified, divisive, and who lies brazenly ever time he speaks or tweets.

I thought Americans were better than that.

Does anyone really believe that "White Supremacists" pose a threat to the United States? If so, how?

extremism%20graphic%20PF.JPG

ROFL! That all depends on how you define "far right extremist." Know how leftwing propaganda organs work, it's guaranteed that the definition used was entirely idiosyncratic and self-serving.

A new Fox News poll released Wednesday finds that an overwhelming 69 percent of Republican voters believe the news media poses a greater threat to the United States than white supremacists.
I agree. Fox News is a much greater threat than the Klan.
mayor mccheese is a bigger threat than the klan. without fox and the radio we'd be cuba.

The media has decided to go to war with more than half of the nation.
They are a huge danger to our way of life. The worst part about the media is they are stupid, out of touch morons but they think they are the smartest on the planet.
Dumb and arrogant media reporting is a danger to us all. Turn it off for good.

You have it backwards. Republicans have little interest in facts, accept what Trump tweets without checking facts, and believe that leftists are all communists. It's hard to overcome that level of wilful ignorance.

People like me who live outside the US find it difficult to fathom how Americans can continue to support a leader who is so unqualified, divisive, and who lies brazenly ever time he speaks or tweets.

I thought Americans were better than that.
i'm glad you don't generalise or anything.

Does anyone really believe that "White Supremacists" pose a threat to the United States? If so, how?

extremism%20graphic%20PF.JPG

"This project involves systematic collection of open-source data on non-violent and violent criminal behavior associated with far right-wing extremist groups"

I'm curious as to your mental state, since you present obviously flawed data with the apparent intent of insinuating a flawed conclusion without being willing to even enunciate that conclusion on your own behalf. What motivates you? Are you simply a dishonest person or are you desperately trying to shore up a crumbling fantasy world in which you pretend to live?

Obviously. Since white suprecasism is mostly in line with everyhing they believe in.

As usual, wrong.
Hmm anti-immigrant, anti-gay, pro-discrimination, anti-civil rights, pro-confederacy, anti-non-Christian religions... that's a lot of overlap
Well I'm not a card carrying repub but I tend conservative and know a lot of repubs and conservatives. As to your list, stike 6!

anti immigrant - horse puckey, it's anti unfettered illegal immigration and pro border control.
anti-gay - again horse puckey, the vast majority repubs and cons couldn't care less about gay marriage. It's not even on the radar.
pro-discrimination - utter drivel. You've gone from wrong to ridiculous.
anti-civil rights - more nonsense. Unless of course you consider it your right to shower with to shower our 12 year old daughters. Other than that you've got nothing.
pro-confederacy - The confederacy no longer exists, hasn't for a 150 years. Pro history, yes.
anti religion - what crap, uphold the law is the only call I see amongst cons. As opposed to the left that seemingly really, really hates christians.

Forum List

Back