Tucson Tragedy: GOP Gives Higher Marks To Obama Than Palin On Response

what is it about Palin that you think we fear?

Why do you HOPE we fear Palin?

I dont hope you fear her.
The actions of the left make it clear they fear her.
They are continually finding ways to discredit her. If they didnt fear her and they truly thought she were an idiot and one that has no chance in national politics, they would not say a word about her.
To the contrary, she gets 95% of the attention as it pertains to conservative political figures.

That implies a fixation....so tell me...is the fixation due to admiration or fear?

I think you are seeing this through jaundiced eyes.

I have seen over and over the insistance that the left fears Palin.

We are not continually finding ways to discredit her, she does it herself.

We think she is not very bright because she continually makes these huge mistakes which make her a candidate that can never win national election.

She seeks the attention and gains finacially from this attention in the area of millions.

She writes books, she does reality shows, she ramps up her rethoric to attract attention, she does interviews.

I do not fear her.

I dont believe she will come and harm me.

Why do you think I would fear her?

I believe most Alaskans that still support her saw it as best for their state for her to step down as the viscious attacks on her by the immature left and the immature media were inhibiting her ability to govern efficiently.

If I lived in Alaska, I would have felt the same way.

Here in NY, our state pretty much came to a standstill as it pertained to everything when the media started to attack Patterson. He was spending so much time answering to bogus charges, there as not a single news conference where he was allowed to answer questions of State issues....he only got qu8estions of "scandal".....

It is not rocket science to see this Mr. Clean....but please...continue to spin her reason for stepping down.

FYI....are you happy Patterson stayed in office and got nothing done for us his last year?

If she couldn't take the "viscious attacks" leveled at her as governor of a small state, what the hell would she do as president?

Quit that job too?

Not saying she could be President.
She wouldnt have my vote.
But I am not the one trying to discredit her.
I see her as a conservative advocate...I dont agree with all she says, but I let her say it without crucifying her becuase I dont fear her.
I dont agree with most of what Dean says...but I dont hfear him so I never give him a second thought.
I am sure you dont agree with most of what Huckabee says...but you dont fear him so you dont continually try to discredit him.

But I believe you fear Palin.

FYI...

I feared Pelosi...I really did...so any chance I had to discredit her, I did.

I am honest.

Are you?

what is it about Palin that you think we fear?

Why do you HOPE we fear Palin?

They are continually finding ways to discredit her. If they didnt fear her and they truly thought she were an idiot and one that has no chance in national politics, they would not say a word about her.
To the contrary, she gets 95% of the attention as it pertains to conservative political figures.

That implies a fixation....so tell me...is the fixation due to admiration or fear?

We think she is not very bright because she continually makes these huge mistakes which make her a candidate that can never win national election.

She seeks the attention and gains finacially from this attention in the area of millions.

She writes books, she does reality shows, she ramps up her rethoric to attract attention, she does interviews.

I do not fear her.

Because if you truly believed all you just said, you would completely ignore her.

Like that guy Greene from one of the southeastern states...He was an obvious idiot and the only story about him was the fact that he won the primary.

Well, he is still alive and he is now an advocate....but I dont see anyone still getting digs in on him and crucifying and spinning everything he says.

Why?

No one fears him.

Mabe the GOP should remember obie wan wasn''t attacked. Mrs. Palin was. She has a right to defend herself. If she had remained silent, the leftwing bezerko's like Eddie Schmeddie would have been bitchin about her remaining silent. "where is she?".......... oh wait,, that's just what the fuck he did. nebbermind.

Of course she has the right to defend herself, but is it wise the manner in which she chose to do so? Gov. Palin made it all about herself; she is not the vicitm here, the victims are in the hospital or died from their wounds.
Criticism comes with being a public figure. If Gov. Palin aspires to the office of president she better get used to it and watch how President Obama has handled intense criticism. Being mature and above the petty insults is an MQ (minimum qualification) for a leader. Those whose inital reacton to a crisis or problem is to ask or wonder, 'how does this effect me' are not leaders and never will be.

In other words, she should just let people like you attack her without a response.

Her response was far superior to yours btw.

Mabe the GOP should remember obie wan wasn''t attacked. Mrs. Palin was. She has a right to defend herself. If she had remained silent, the leftwing bezerko's like Eddie Schmeddie would have been bitchin about her remaining silent. "where is she?".......... oh wait,, that's just what the fuck he did. nebbermind.

Of course she has the right to defend herself, but is it wise the manner in which she chose to do so? Gov. Palin made it all about herself; she is not the vicitm here, the victims are in the hospital or died from their wounds.
Criticism comes with being a public figure. If Gov. Palin aspires to the office of president she better get used to it and watch how President Obama has handled intense criticism. Being mature and above the petty insults is an MQ (minimum qualification) for a leader. Those whose inital reacton to a crisis or problem is to ask or wonder, 'how does this effect me' are not leaders and never will be.

Why do you and others continually ignore this (posted it twice) and continually say she is not a victim:

Can there not be a victim of the reaction of an incident?

When there was a black kid killed by a motorist in NY ....and the ensuing community anger resulted in an innocent bystander who had nothing to do with it being stabbed to death based on the fact that he was of the same religious beleif of the driver.....was he NOT a victim of the REACTION of the incident?

Was he NOT a victim becuase a kid died during the oringinal incident?

Yes...she was a victim of the media reaction. She was forced to answer to charges of creating the deaths of 6 people...even though she had nothing to do with it.

She most certainly was a victim of the reaction. No one is saying she was a victim of the actual crime.
She was a victim of the media reaction....just as that guy was a victim of the community reaction.

I do not fear her.

Because you fear anyone who doesnt agree with you 100%.

And yes, you are continually trying to find ways to discredit her. I mean look at this thread for example. Through some mental gymnastics you made some bullcrap attempt to link her to the Tuscon Murders in a pathetic attempt to attack her. And now you are joining in a pathetic attack to attack her because she had the audacity to respond to your bullcrap attacks.

Unless, of course, you are actually trying to claim that she made a huge mistake because some lunatic shot a Congressman and killed others despite no link between the shooter and Palin whatsoever.

Denial isn't a healthy trait.

Why do you and others continually ignore this (posted it twice) and continually say she is not a victim:

When there was a black kid killed by a motorist in NY ....and the ensuing community anger resulted in an innocent bystander who had nothing to do with it being stabbed to death based on the fact that he was of the same religious beleif of the driver.....was he NOT a victim of the REACTION of the incident?

Yes...she was a victim of the media reaction. She was forced to answer to charges of creating the deaths of 6 people...even though she had nothing to do with it.

She most certainly was a victim of the reaction. No one is saying she was a victim of the actual crime.
She was a victim of the media reaction....just as that guy was a victim of the community reaction.

Only those on the left can be victims in their world. After all, they don't attack victims, only evil targets.

Only those on the left can be victims in their world. After all, they don't attack victims, only evil targets.

So once again....the inability to knock down logic kills a thread.

Once again...Logic from the right trumps rhetoric from the left.

If it wasn't for the "blood libel" comment, she would have been on even or higher footing.

slander is not protected free speech. If she was slandered she can sue, doubt she will, she's got a little more class than that.

So when are any on the left going to demand an apology from the lying sheriff?

Suing has nothing to do with class. It has to do with whether or not you have been libeled or slandered and she's been both. I hope she does sue.

Post an actionable libel against Palin in this matter.

I do not fear her.

Because if you truly believed all you just said, you would completely ignore her.

Like that guy Greene from one of the southeastern states...He was an obvious idiot and the only story about him was the fact that he won the primary.

Well, he is still alive and he is now an advocate....but I dont see anyone still getting digs in on him and crucifying and spinning everything he says.

Why?

No one fears him.

Then why did the right bring him up so often during the election?

Did they fear Greene?

Did anyone offer him a book deal or a reality TV show?

Did anyone pick him as a VP running mate?

Palin left the governership of Alsaka to make money.

She has made a very large sum of money keeping herself in the spotlight.

I do not fear her.

Why?

No one fears him.

Then why did the right bring him up so often during the election?

Did they fear Greene?

Did anyone offer him a book deal or a reality TV show?

Did anyone pick him as a VP running mate?

Palin left the governership of Alsaka to make money.

She has made a very large sum of money keeping herself in the spotlight.

the right borught him up during the election becuase he was a candidate.
And they should have.
Once he lost, there was nothing to be concerned about so they fogot about him.

Attacking or discussing Palin when she was a candidate was never a complaint of mine. That is politics.

But here we are 2 years later, and she gets more forum threads than our Presdient, VIce President and Speaker combined...and 90% of them started by the left.

Why should you care if she got a book deal? Why should you care if she got a reality show?

Why?

Becuase you fear her becoming a major political figure.

Otherwise, you would only discuss her as a candidate....as we all did with Greene.

She has a major influence over many right wing voters.

She makes money from this activity by keeping her name in the spotlight.

If greeene were doing the same would you never mention him?

I think you need to remember the right did not embrace Greene because they felt he was incompetant.

The right ignored that Palin was incompetent and flocked to her even today.

I believe most Alaskans that still support her saw it as best for their state for her to step down as the viscious attacks on her by the immature left and the immature media were inhibiting her ability to govern efficiently.

If I lived in Alaska, I would have felt the same way.

Here in NY, our state pretty much came to a standstill as it pertained to everything when the media started to attack Patterson. He was spending so much time answering to bogus charges, there as not a single news conference where he was allowed to answer questions of State issues....he only got qu8estions of "scandal".....

It is not rocket science to see this Mr. Clean....but please...continue to spin her reason for stepping down.

FYI....are you happy Patterson stayed in office and got nothing done for us his last year?

If she couldn't take the "viscious attacks" leveled at her as governor of a small state, what the hell would she do as president?

Quit that job too?

I see her as a conservative advocate...I dont agree with all she says, but I let her say it without crucifying her becuase I dont fear her.
I dont agree with most of what Dean says...but I dont hfear him so I never give him a second thought.
I am sure you dont agree with most of what Huckabee says...but you dont fear him so you dont continually try to discredit him.

so if you had to choose betwen Mrs. Palin and obie wan you'd choose obie wan? really?

She is in the news because she seeks the spotlight.

She is making the best living of her life doing TV and books.

They only way to keep the money flowing into her bank accounts is for her to stay in the spotlight.

Quit that job too?

so if you had to choose betwen Mrs. Palin and obie wan you'd choose obie wan? really?

Yes. I would.
Presidents not of my ideology come and go.
I do not believe Palin is appropriate for the position. It will create an even larger divide in our nation and quite possibly hurt us internationally.
Her reputation is now mud.....she should have stayed out of the limelight until she was ready to announce running.
Now she is damaged goods...unfairly perhaps...but damaged goods.

She is in the news because she seeks the spotlight.

She is making the best living of her life doing TV and books.

They only way to keep the money flowing into her bank accounts is for her to stay in the spotlight.

She is in the spotlight by choice, but that does not answer the question of why the left feels the need to continually knock her.

Whoopie Goldberg is on the View and is quite left leaning....yet the right is not starting threads over andf over again about her ideology and the foolish ways she sometimes articulates it.

Why?

We dont fear her.

We DO fear Soros...so we start threads about him.

You just wont admit you fear her. But your actions show otherwise.

Yes. I would.
I do not believe Palin is appropriate for the position. It will create an even larger divide in our nation and quite possibly hurt us internationally.
Her reputation is now mud.....she should have stayed out of the limelight until she was ready to announce running.

How can the divide get any larger? oh wait,, we should all come together and hate Mrs. Palin.. that's a good stratagey.. she's unfairly been damaged by the left and you would still vote for the goons who damaged her.. Yay team. that's good thinking.

Yes. I would.

How can the divide get any larger? oh wait,, we should all come together and hate Mrs. Palin.. that's a good stratagey.. she's unfairly been damaged by the left and you would still vote for the goons who damaged her.. Yay team. that's good thinking.

Country first.
Party last.
That is part of my ideology.

I am a conservative and whereas I was sickened by what the left did to Palin....Palin opted to give them more ammunition. Her book wsa fine...but the reality show? The twittering?

She opened the door to further damage....and as opposed to cleaning up the damage that all candidtes suffer during a camapiagn, she added to it.

DO I like Obama? As head of state which is what I see as the primary role of POTUS? I see him as doing a decent job.

As part of the legislative process? He sux ass.

But now with checks and balances in place, I am not as concerned about his power. With a double majority, he was dangerous.

But without it?

He is a good head of State.

......"Palin received lower marks for her handling of the tragedy from more Americans than President Barack Obama did, a Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday found.

Nearly 8 in 10 of those surveyed gave Obama high marks for his response, and 71 percent of Republicans approved of Obama's leadership after the shootings, the Post reported. About 30 percent of those polled approved of Palin's response; among Republicans, her positive marks rose to 56 percent".........

Palin explains 'blood libel' comment - Yahoo! News

Oh for Fuck's Sake... I can't Stand Sarah, but this is Pure Bullshit on the Part of the Leftists in the "Free Press"...

It Started with the AP on the Day of the Shooting with the Finger Pointing @ Sarah and it Lasted ALL of the way up to the Pep Rally that Obama had in AZ where he played the Good Cop Role after his People on the Left Blamed her, Rush and the Tea Party Obsessively...

This is Bullshit of the Highest Order, and ABC should be Ashamed of itself.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back