Tucker destroys leftist kook on Tranny bathrooms

I fail to see the rightwing outrage....

What happens when a transsexual uses the restroom of their chosen sex?

A male transsexual will enter a ladies room and use a stall. There are no urinals. The impact? Nothing to see here...you are in a stall
A female transsexual enters a men's room. Biologically she can't use a urinal, must use a stall. Nothing to see here...you are in a stall

transgender-bathroom.jpg

A male transsexual will enter a ladies room and use a stall. There are no urinals. The impact? Nothing to see here...you are in a stall
A female transsexual enters a men's room. Biologically she can't use a urinal, must use a stall. Nothing to see here...you are in a stall

Why do normal people have to put themselves at risk for the sake of a handful of deranged individuals?

Why do normal people have to put themselves at risk for the sake of a handful of deranged individuals?

What is the risk of someone peeing in a stall?

Women don't want guys following them into a bathroom. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Women don't want guys following them into a bathroom. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

And guys don't want a guy wearing a dress peeing in the urinal next to them

People gotta pee

Maybe after the whatever it is comes out of the stall, it sees me relieving myself at a urinal, snaps, and attacks me in a jealous rage.

Maybe after the whatever it is comes out of the stall, it sees me relieving myself at a urinal, snaps, and attacks me in a jealous rage.

I doubt if he would be jealous of what you are packing

I doubt if he would be jealous of what you are packing

I wan't referring to my package, it would be jealous of the ease a real man has of relieving himself.

And guys don't want a guy wearing a dress peeing in the urinal next to them

People gotta pee
Did someone tell you to GTFO of the bathroom?

Forum List

Back