Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick should have been executed

Bones

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2010
The fact that this smarmy weasel is still on the air and is paid gobs of money makes me cringe.

"Now, I'm a Christian. I've made mistakes myself. I believe fervently in second chances but Michael Vick killed dogs and he did it in a heartless and cruel way and I think, personally, he should have been executed for that," he continued.

Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick should have been executed | Raw Story

What about "thou shalt not kill", Fucker Carlson? Get bent, you hypocritical tool.

The fact that this smarmy weasel is still on the air and is paid gobs of money makes me cringe.
"Now, I'm a Christian. I've made mistakes myself. I believe fervently in second chances but Michael Vick killed dogs and he did it in a heartless and cruel way and I think, personally, he should have been executed for that," he continued.

What about "thou shalt not kill", Fucker Carlson? Get bent, you hypocritical tool.

How about you save them some money and stop watching him :cuckoo:

How about you save them some money and stop watching him :cuckoo:
I don't own a television.

he is still on the air? is he still wearing bow ties...i use to email him all the time..telling him he really needed a gay man on staff to dress him...he has no sense of fashion....never will....

executing vick appeals to me

he is still on the air? is he still wearing bow ties...i use to email him all the time..telling him he really needed a gay man on staff to dress him...he has no sense of fashion....never will....

executing vick appeals to me

I don't know how that would have turned out. I suddenly see him dressed as Liberace.....

Not a dignified picture

I agree. No WAY Vick should still be oin the air. He'll return to his roots one day. Watch.

I agree. No WAY Vick should still be oin the air. He'll return to his roots one day. Watch.

Dogs, big deal. They are property. Oh, dont hurt the dog, NOW EAT YOUR MEAT.

Carlson?

Really?

If he actually said something like this..and it wasn't a joke.

He's losing it.

The bow tie was probably a bit tight. OR This is that compassionate conservatism we all hear about.

Life From fox News New York! Tucker Carlson with the Evening news!

Liberace.jpg

I still can't loose that image.

tucker is a loser....ever since i became involved in politics and watched talking heads....that guy is the worse....

he should be executed :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back